Zent may meltdown on TGP.

riffy

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yeah, he went off on me and called me an asshole and I've barely said three sentences to the guy other than "Stop with the snax threads".
:lol:
Wasn't very Christian of him, was it?
:o

This is how his threads usually go:

Zent: My new Snax clip

Forum: cool, Zent. :cool:

Zent: Not just cool. It's the FUTURE!! Soon all tube amps will be obsolete. I feel bad for you all already.

Forum:
No they won't, Zent. It's good, but still a bit different than a tube amp

Zent: That's the point. No one cares about your EVH tones anymore, this is the tone of the FUTURE. Rock guitar is DEAD.

Forum: cool, let's use a POD then. It's only $399 :)

Zent: This is more REAL

Forum: But you just said no one cares...

Zent: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You DINOSAUR OLD FART!!! Go play your metal shows for 10 people with 1 tone all night!! I play for thousands at church, I get paid $125/gig and I create the sonic landscapes of the FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: :lol:

Zent: no more new posts for 6 months, then same {censored} all over again

:rolleyes:

I'd BET this is how this thread and the other one at TGP went, without even reading them

• Members

This one kind of deviated from the norm in the fact that Zent only made one post. He replied to a post I had made, said he owned me, and posted a bunch of dead links as proof. When he realized they were dead, just said that I should go back and read his post history, to which I replied "too snax, didn't read"

• Members

This one kind of deviated from the norm in the fact that Zent only made one post. He replied to a post I had made, said he owned me, and posted a bunch of dead links as proof. When he realized they were dead, just said that I should go back and read his post history, to which I replied "too snax, didn't read"

Yeah, but I just read the original TGP thread and it pretty much went as described :lol:

• Members

This is how his threads usually go:

Zent:
My new Snax clip

Forum:
cool, Zent.
:cool:

Zent:
Not just cool. It's the FUTURE!! Soon all tube amps will be obsolete. I feel bad for you all already.

Forum:
No they won't, Zent. It's good, but still a bit different than a tube amp

Zent:
That's the point. No one cares about your EVH tones anymore, this is the tone of the FUTURE. Rock guitar is DEAD.

Forum:
cool, let's use a POD then. It's only $399
:)

Zent:
This is more REAL

Forum:
But you just said no one cares...

Zent:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You DINOSAUR OLD FART!!! Go play your metal shows for 10 people with 1 tone all night!! I play for thousands at church, I get paid $125/gig and I create the sonic landscapes of the FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum:

Zent:
no more new posts for 6 months, then same {censored} all over again

:rolleyes:

I'd BET this is how this thread and the other one at TGP went, without even reading them

:lol: {censored}ing NAILED it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Well,

Zent has done it again. Just like I thought... He has deleted all but two of the threads he has started about the Axe-FX. One was a complaining thread from a good while back too...

I KNEW this was coming...

This came about because of the same things he posted and did here and a few well known members over there were giving him crap over it.

• Members
Well,

Zent has done it again. Just like I thought... He has deleted all but two of the threads he has started about the Axe-FX. One was a complaining thread from a good while back too...

I KNEW this was coming...

This came about because of the same things he posted and did here and a few well known members over there were giving him crap over it.

I saw that and lulz were had. Funny part is he was in a Digital Modeling Forum and still giving users {censored} about tube amps and the snax being better than anything. People get pissed when you tell others their gear sucks. They get tired of attitudes of snax owners that act like they are in an elite club.

He's better off not arguing against other gear. If its that good and you never have to tweak it just play the gatt damn thing and stop yapping about it 10 posts /day. That moderator there does the bigger part in devaluing other brand gear besides the snax, then says just use what you want (aka mine's better). :facepalm:

That Zent! Just needs a different approach.

Think he'll go at Rig Talk next?

• Members

I saw that and lulz were had. Funny part is he was in a Digital Modeling Forum and still giving users {censored} about tube amps and the snax being better than anything. People get pissed when you tell others their gear sucks. They get tired of attitudes of snax owners that act like they are in an elite club.

He's better off not arguing against other gear. If its that good and you never have to tweak it just play the gatt damn thing and stop yapping about it 10 posts /day. That moderator there does the bigger part in devaluing other brand gear besides the snax, then says just use what you want (aka mine's better).
:facepalm:

That Zent! Just needs a different approach.

Think he'll go at Rig Talk next?

He'll be ripped apart there in about 5 minutes :lol:. My guess is Ultimate Guitar or 7 String.org. They may even put up with is crap there :o

• Members

He'll be ripped apart there in about 5 minutes
. My guess is Ultimate Guitar or 7 String.org. They may even put up with is crap there
:o

I feel bad for him, up to the point he starts arguing only his snax rig is the most consistent over anyone else's tube amp or modeler of a different brand. Even here I told him dude, I tweak the gatt damn axe fx all the time. Yes, I tweaked out my amps too. You have too.

Thin skinned maybe? IDK, I get told {censored} to me all the time. I'm not out to prove anyone wrong though and mainly just don't give a {censored} about what the internet forum thinks about the gear I use. I like modeling, but for live applications give me a friggin 50w Marshall tube amp and 4x12 and I'll crush your modeler and powered fr speaker.

Archived