my lazy, missing school/truant teenager

hcprimerib

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, My mom's tool of choice was the wooden spoon too. I still remember, we were wrestling one summer afternoon (my brothers and I) and she told us to take it outside. Well, we didn't and broke this vase she got on her wedding day.

I vividly remember one of the kitchen drawers opening, slamming shut and the sound of swift feet on kitchen tile.

My oldest brother, the biggest and obviously on top got a spoon broken over his back. SO MUCH LOL as I type right now, there was a red spoon mark on his back- like a mirror image.
:lol:

My other brother and I scurried like cockroaches.

I'm trying to think if we really broke anything valuable... Mostly we just hurt each other significantly to where band aids or stitches were needed and then you knew the ramifications weren't gonna be awesome after we got home from the ER!

• Members

I dont think its that easy. I remember in junior high I had to go to a "new school" (as in I was just on the edge of the district where I had gone to elementary school with the same kids for 4 years). Well the clicks were TOTALLY different, and I really felt like an observer for the first few months. I remember seeing kids, that could have easily laid a womping down on these "Bullies" but they never did, because it was a mental thing. I look at it as how you grow up afraid of your parents, or even a big ass gnarly dog that is completely whipped/controlled by a 135lb master.... its been taught through the years that it IS inferior.

and then you steal a gun

Dude, I feel you on that, I had to change schools about every 2 years (even changed schools right before my senior year in high school) due to my fathers job relocating us so much. So, I totally know what it's like to be the guy on the outside, and it always seemed like I'd have to move RIGHT as I started getting in with the kids/making friends. FUUUUU

• Members

{censored} NOT beating your kids.

You know who doesn't beat their kids?

Does it make you feel manly?

You know, the total power you have over that little body?

...possibly the thought of inflicting pain on helpless children even arouses you? :eek:

Yeah, i'll bet the missus gets a good lay after you've shown that kid who is the master in the house :thu:

• Members

How can you even for one moment think of yourself as having balls?

Taking your frustrations out on a (hopefully never conceived) kid?

You may have reproductive organs, but certainly not balls.

Is it rehtard engrish day in whatever {censored}hole country you are? Maybe this is a good lesson in not speaking to someone unless you're addressed. :( You clearly have the reading comprehension level of a 2nd grade vunnable so I realize that this conversation and the way it's going went over your head long, long ago...

Beating your kids because you're an asshole = / = spanking as discipline. My dad was beat bc of his alcoholic father growing up. That's why when we were punished it meant something.

I'd put the keyboard away now. :(

• Members

I'm trying to think if we really broke anything valuable... Mostly we just hurt each other significantly to where band aids or stitches were needed and then you knew the ramifications weren't gonna be awesome after we got home from the ER!

My mom had a medical background before she said F this and went back to college for another degree/ start something new (as you know, now a CPA).

Getting stitches/butterfly stitches on the living room couch FTW. :thu:

• Members

{censored} NOT beating your kids.

You know who doesn't beat their kids? Parents who like getting {censored} on by children.

It's not about balls. It's about showing them who is boss and immediate consequences.

see my above post. my dad got beat, which is why i never have and never will equate a spanking as a beating. if you're too ignorant to differentiate, you probably shouldn't worry about procreating. :thu:

don't feed the eurotroll brah :(

• Members

My mom had a medical background before she said F this and went back to college for another degree/ start something new (as you know, now a CPA).

Getting stitches/butterfly stitches on the living room couch FTW.
:thu:

Was chasing my lil bro around the house once, and he ran into a downstairs guest room and plunged headfirst into one of those metal luggage chests people keep at the foot of the bed. He was about 2 inches away from being One Eyed Willie... :lol:

• Members

Is it rehtard engrish day in whatever {censored}hole country you are? Maybe this is a good lesson in not speaking to someone unless you're addressed.
:(
You clearly have the reading comprehension level of a 2nd grade vunnable so I realize that this conversation and the way it's going went over your head long, long ago...

Beating your kids because you're an asshole = / = spanking as discipline. My dad was beat bc of his alcoholic father growing up. That's why when we were punished it meant something.

I'd put the keyboard away now.
:(

Oh, just admit it - you get a little stiffy when you think about hurting your prospective kid :D

...should be every mans right to take the nastiest belt he can find to beat his kid to ensure his pleasure :thu:

• Members
This thread brings back memories
I received many an ass whoopin' from my mom and dad when I was young. I learned real quick at a young age to respect and listen to what I was told. I turned out to be a responsible teen and never got in any trouble in my teens. I am treating my son the same now. Its hard sometimes but I know it needs done. I wont do the belt thing though,
I like the good ol' hand to the backside
:cop:

Keepin' it personal, I like it. :lol:

• Members

Oh, just admit it - you get a little stiffy when you think about hurting your prospective kid
:D

...should be every mans right to take the nastiest belt he can find to beat his kid to ensure his pleasure

Why are you talking about stiffy's and little children. I mean, I know europeans are weird when it comes to sexual fetishes, but damn son.

:cry:

• Members

fear of parents != knows right from wrong, it basically means you (as the parent) are too stupid to come up with a real solution. You (as the kid) means they've gotta really hide {censored} from your parents better. Communication man, use alot of When/then sentences (especially in the earlier years), kids just basically want your time, they don't need xbox, computers etc... That is just the parents easy way of ditching their kids because they are too busy. Teens just need a safe place to be and positive role models in their life. Be able to distinguish what are kid issues vs parent issues.

My kids aren't perfect but they know right from wrong without having to rule in fear. Build confidence in your kid and have confidence in your teachings. Cheers, lucius

• Members

...possibly the thought of inflicting pain on helpless children even arouses you?
:eek:
Yeah, i'll bet the missus gets a good lay after you've shown that kid who is the master in the house

Are you one of those idiots who can't tell the difference between child abuse and discipline?

• Members

Yep. Time to sell all his toys. Grounded, phone, PC, video games, money and chores etc.

He is stressing you the {censored} out. Sell his gear and buy yourself a guitar.

He will see it as a massive injustice. So he will have a taste of justice for once. You can't shout, threaten, reason with some people...some people actually like it.

As for driving him to school. {censored} that. That is putting you out. Tell him he will be kicked out of the house if he does not go. He may take you seriously after his cold turkey to Scrim/warcraft/texting bitches etc kicks in.

Also book him some time with the school counselor. if he has a deeper problem it may come out, if not it will be a cringe worthy experience for him.

Great idea, until the creative teenager decides to break that guitar over the back of a donkey in the backyard. JUSTICE HAZ BEN SERVED

• Members

Why are you talking about stiffy's and little children. I mean, I know europeans are weird when it comes to sexual fetishes, but damn son.

:cry:

Hey, you are the people that apparently get aroused by the thought of inflicting pain on small children :)

• Members

...possibly the thought of inflicting pain on helpless children even arouses you?
:eek:
Yeah, i'll bet the missus gets a good lay after you've shown that kid who is the master in the house

No. Why you think it's about domination, sexuality, and feeling manly I really do not know.

But the thought of instilling obedience in children does give me a raging hard on.

• Members

fear of parents != knows right from wrong, it basically means you (as the parent) are too stupid to come up with a real solution. You (as the kid) means they've gotta really hide {censored} from your parents better. Communication man, use alot of When/then sentences (especially in the earlier years), kids just basically want your time, they don't need xbox, computers etc... That is just the parents easy way of ditching their kids because they are too busy. Teens just need a safe place to be and positive role models in their life. Be able to distinguish what are kid issues vs parent issues.

My kids aren't perfect but they know right from wrong without having to rule in fear. Build confidence in your kid and have confidence in your teachings. Cheers, lucius

Nah, {censored} that. hit them with a belt.

• Members

We didn't walk around in fear or on eggshells around my dad because they taught us to behave and be respectful from the onset. My parents were great there were just rules and consequences for breaking said rules... It's really not different as an adult FWIW... :idk: :idk:

• Members
Oh, just admit it - you get a little stiffy when you think about hurting your prospective kid
:D

...should be every mans right to take the nastiest belt he can find to beat his kid to ensure his pleasure

You know how many times my Dad had to hit me with his belt before I realized it was a bad idea to do anything to make Daddy angry?

Twice. Apparently I wasn't smart enough to get it the first time.

• Members

Not taking advice from someone who needs to remind themselves who they are with every post. :poke:

• Members

Are you one of those idiots who can't tell the difference between child abuse and discipline?

Actually, i can. Which is why i would not hesitate to shoot the reproductive organs off a male human (certainly not worthy to be called a man) who can't.

Discipline comes from parental authority, not from choosing the belt that inflicts the most pain.

Archived