my lazy, missing school/truant teenager

hcprimerib

• Members

FUUUU
:lol:

I forgot the quiet ride home/quiet dinner part. I remember being all upset over being in trouble and the teacher was like, "You should be mad about hurting xyz." I remember saying I wasn't even worried about the girl/school being mad, I was worried about what my dad was going to do.

My older brothers (5th and 6th grade at the time) were good at taunting.

Oh man, the good ol' days.

What belt did your dad have? My parents used to be in the country/western scene and went dancing a lot. My dad had like, one of those big 3" wide country belts w/ the buckle on it... They are still big now. As a child it seemed like a 2x4 hahahaha :lol:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why are kids so afraid to punch a bitch in the face? Bullying, it seems like this has taken a HUGEEEEEEEEE leap in popularity the past 2-3 years. Whatever happened to a kid just fighting back?

What does a kid learn about not taking the initiative for himself? Is he going to go run and tell an adult when he's 30?

Only time I ever got in trouble in JH was because "dead legging" was really popular and one kid in my class did it a lot. Even at my private school my dad said do it back or defend yourself if it annoys you. He did it one day and I pushed him and he fell back over his desk and it was a big hubbub. Got a pat on the back when I got home.

Manginas and frosted tips are pretty 2002.

• Members

What belt did your dad have? My parents used to be in the country/western scene and went dancing a lot. My dad had like, one of those big 3" wide country belts w/ the buckle on it... They are still big now. As a child it seemed like a 2x4 hahahaha

It was a 2inch wide, brown belt that had diamond looking holes punched out of it so not only was it sturdy and hard, but as I learned later in life from science, aerodynamically efficient (less air friction as the air would pass through the holes = higher velocity = harder ass whipping). It used to make one hell of a cracking noise. So loud that if we were disobeying, he would go to his room and make it crack and we would hear it in the living room.

He never wore it, but it looked worn, as I sit now, I'm starting to think that this ass whipping belt might some sort of a heirloom. :confused:

• Members

Its not always easy to stand up for yourself and arguably bullying is worse when you're a teenager when egos and hormones collide.

I remember in high school and junior high kids would get bullied, they'd fight back, bullying would stop. Bullies are really just big pussies inside and the only thing that motivates them to bully is one simple fact: The thought that there will be no defiant act towards their bullying.

Once there is resistance, bullying stops. I like to think of bullies as water, it will find the path of least resistance.

• Members
It was a 2inch wide, brown belt that had diamond looking holes punched out of it so not only was it sturdy and hard, but as I learned later in life from science, aerodynamically efficient (less air friction as the air would pass through the holes = higher velocity = harder ass whipping). It used to make one hell of a cracking noise. So loud that if we were disobeying, he would go to his room and make it crack and we would hear it in the living room.

He never wore it, but it looked worn, as I sit now, I'm starting to think that this ass whipping belt might some sort of a heirloom.
:confused:

{censored}ing lawl
I'm gonna use that on my kids- "THIS BELT IS SCIENTIFICALLY DESIGNED TO INFLICT AS MUCH PAIN AS POSSIBLE PER SPANKING MOTION!!" :mad:

• Members

He never wore it, but it looked worn, as I sit now, I'm starting to think that this ass whipping belt might some sort of a heirloom.
:confused:

{censored}ing lawl
I'm gonna use that on my kids- "THIS BELT IS SCIENTIFICALLY DESIGNED TO INFLICT AS MUCH PAIN AS POSSIBLE PER SPANKING MOTION!!" :mad:

• Members

This thread brings back memories :lol: I received many an ass whoopin' from my mom and dad when I was young. I learned real quick at a young age to respect and listen to what I was told. I turned out to be a responsible teen and never got in any trouble in my teens. I am treating my son the same now. Its hard sometimes but I know it needs done. I wont do the belt thing though, I like the good ol' hand to the backside :cop:

• Members

Lots of glib advice, makes it sound easy. It's not. You won't fix it overnight, and it's going to take a sickening amount of your time to get it under control.

IF he's being bullied (and, yes, it DOES happen in HS, hell it happens in college and on the job) finding out and fixing THAT may be key.

But if he's not, it's a long hard climb, and being all over his ass. Each time he {censored}s up a new privilege is lost, no privacy (he's lost that), no internet, no TV, nothing, nothing but books. But with every stick you have to have a carrot. OK, you are going to mow the lawn. Do a {censored}-ass job, wait to be told to do it and lose another privilege. Do a good job, do it without being asked and get one back. Homework? The MOMENT he leaves school someone brings his ass home and sits him down until it's done and done right. RESPONSIBILITIES COME FIRST!

Even good kids {censored} up. My older kept "forgetting" his homework in school when he was in 1st or 2nd grade. I said "Next time, not TV or games for the rest of the week." Next day, he forgot it again.....it was a LONG week. Never forgot it again.

Unfortunately, fixing a problem with a HS kid is really tough. It's better to get it as early as possible. My younger is in 1st grade--come home, milk and cookies, then HOMEWORK! No playing, no "fresh air", no NUTHIN' till the responsibility is taken care of. It's easy when they are young.

But the OP needs professional help, too.

• Members

This thread brings back memories
I received many an ass whoopin' from my mom and dad when I was young. I learned real quick at a young age to respect and listen to what I was told. I turned out to be a responsible teen and never got in any trouble in my teens. I am treating my son the same now. Its hard sometimes but I know it needs done.
I wont do the belt thing though, I like the good ol' hand to the backside
:cop:

My mom had a wooden cooking spoon she would swat at us when my dad wasn't home and we were being little buttholes in the kitchen :lol:

• Members

{censored}ing lawl

I'm gonna use that on my kids- "THIS BELT IS SCIENTIFICALLY DESIGNED TO INFLICT AS MUCH PAIN AS POSSIBLE PER SPANKING MOTION!!"
:mad:

If you said that in a conversation we were having whilst i were cleaning my shotgun, i am pretty sure that that shotgun would accidentally discharge right into your crotch. Twice.

Just to make sure...

:)

• Members

Why are kids so afraid to punch a bitch in the face? Bullying, it seems like this has taken a HUGEEEEEEEEE leap in popularity the past 2-3 years. Whatever happened to a kid just fighting back?

What does a kid learn about not taking the initiative for himself? Is he going to go run and tell an adult when he's 30?

I dont think its that easy. I remember in junior high I had to go to a "new school" (as in I was just on the edge of the district where I had gone to elementary school with the same kids for 4 years). Well the clicks were TOTALLY different, and I really felt like an observer for the first few months. I remember seeing kids, that could have easily laid a womping down on these "Bullies" but they never did, because it was a mental thing. I look at it as how you grow up afraid of your parents, or even a big ass gnarly dog that is completely whipped/controlled by a 135lb master.... its been taught through the years that it IS inferior.

and then you steal a gun :lol:

• Members

If you said that in a conversation we were having whilst i were cleaning my shotgun, i am pretty sure that that shotgun would accidentally discharge right into your crotch. Twice.

Just to make sure...

Great, your kids never needed a spanking and you're Worldz Bast Dad. I wasn't a perfect kid and I deserved and then some both spankings I got. First I ever got was for flat out slapping my Mom while she was holding me.

You don't need to be a little bitch if that's what makes you feel good inside. :):wave:

You probably voted for Obama and are limp wristed and wear black rim non prescrips and buy Apple. :(

• Members

I remember in high school and junior high kids would get bullied, they'd fight back, bullying would stop. Bullies are really just big pussies inside and the only thing that motivates them to bully is one simple fact: The thought that there will be no defiant act towards their bullying.

Once there is resistance, bullying stops. I like to think of bullies as water, it will find the path of least resistance.

Oh sure. We've all been there but I don't feel it would be entirely fair to extrapolate my experiences to how things roll today. Now you have to worry about getting kicked out of school, possible litigation or some wackjob pulling a knife on you. It might not even be so simple as some guy beating him up for his lunch money, he might be in an abusive friendship and now he's coming to terms with standing up to that which could mean a whole bunch of grief as you find yourself stuck in highschool with no social circle. I myself was in a similar situation aged 15 where I realised all my friends were no good for me and would likely end up drug addled losers so I had no choice but to move on or end up like they would. I had very few friends because of that and it sucked massively but the result was worth it.

• Members

And how do teenage kids get bullied? WTF, does he not know how to stand up for himself?

That's a different argument unto itself, bra.

I was bullied constantly through school until about age 16, and still caught it regularly after that.

I was in 4 different school from ages 4-18, so I was always the 'new kid' and I was hispanic moving into primarily white well-to-do areas. "Mexican" was practically a nickname :D I have a bunch of good friends from high school, but it is tough standing up for yourself at a young age when you have 4-5 kids making fun of you over something you entirely don't understand.

It sort of lulled down after I broke a kids nose, but that was the only thing that really did it. Douchebags is douchebags mayne, and retaliating with violence in/around a school area is a no-no.

My parents raised me to have great self esteem and all that - but I can totally see how it could wear down kids with less mental resilience.

• Members

I swear I want to kick the s**t out of this lazy bum. He's failing his freshman year so far. All E's. He's to tired or doesn't "feel good" so he can't get to school on time or at all. WTF? He just got back from a weekend military camp that has great success with teens and he's already back to the same old.

Just got a letter from the school about his truancy and that they have to notify the court. F**k!!!!

/CSB

Tough situation bro.

• Members
{censored}ing lawl

I'm gonna use that on my kids- "THIS BELT IS SCIENTIFICALLY DESIGNED TO INFLICT AS MUCH PAIN AS POSSIBLE PER SPANKING MOTION!!"
:mad:

LOLOLOL

":mad: THIS BELT WAS DESIGNED BY SCIENCE FOR ONE THING, ASS WHIPPINGS :mad:"

I'm gonna see if I can get it from my dad to whip the hell out of my kids.

• Members

Great, your kids never needed a spanking and you're Worldz Bast Dad. I wasn't a perfect kid and I deserved and then some both spankings I got. First I ever got was for flat out slapping my Mom while she was holding me.

You don't need to be a little bitch if that's what makes you feel good inside.
:):wave:

You probably voted for Obama and are limp wristed and wear black rim non prescrips and buy Apple.
:(

Oh no, i am a euro (trash) liberal who just can't stand people taking their {censored} upbringing out on kids in the most sadistic ways possible.

Laughing in anticipation at the thought of inflicting the most pain on a kid?

...i am not liberal enough to stand for that sort of perversion :)

• Members

Oh no, i am a euro (trash) liberal who just can't stand people taking their {censored} upbringing out on kids in the most sadistic ways possible.

Laughing in anticipation at the thought of inflicting the most pain on a kid?

...i am not liberal enough to stand for that sort of perversion

You are a {censored}ing rehtard. Please shoot me in the balls so we can have matching vaginas. :facepalm:

• Members
My mom had a wooden cooking spoon she would swat at us when my dad wasn't home and we were being little buttholes in the kitchen

LOL, My mom's tool of choice was the wooden spoon too. I still remember, we were wrestling one summer afternoon (my brothers and I) and she told us to take it outside. Well, we didn't and broke this vase she got on her wedding day.

I vividly remember one of the kitchen drawers opening, slamming shut and the sound of swift feet on kitchen tile.

My oldest brother, the biggest and obviously on top got a spoon broken over his back. SO MUCH LOL as I type right now, there was a red spoon mark on his back- like a mirror image. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My other brother and I scurried like cockroaches.

• Members

You are a {censored}ing rehtard. Please shoot me in the balls so we can have matching vaginas.
:facepalm:

How can you even for one moment think of yourself as having balls?

Taking your frustrations out on a (hopefully never conceived) kid?

You may have reproductive organs, but certainly not balls.

• Members
You are a {censored}ing rehtard. Please shoot me in the balls so we can have matching vaginas.
:facepalm:

{censored} NOT beating your kids.

You know who doesn't beat their kids? Parents who like getting {censored} on by children.

It's not about balls. It's about showing them who is boss and immediate consequences.

Archived