my lazy, missing school/truant teenager

hcprimerib

• Members

Actually, i can. Which is why i would not hesitate to shoot the reproductive organs off a male human (certainly not worthy to be called a man) who can't.

Discipline comes from parental authority, not from choosing the belt that inflicts the most pain.

so you repay violence with violence

circular logic is circular

quite euro of you :love:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, i can. Which is why i would not hesitate to shoot the reproductive organs off a male human (certainly not worthy to be called a man) who can't.

Discipline comes from parental authority, not from choosing the belt that inflicts the most pain.

You type more about male genitalia and arousal more than anyone I've ever seen..which is saying a lot. And your need to also put children in these scenarios is disturbing. Please for the love of whatever, don't have kids. I have a feeling you'd take "Spare the rod, spoil the child" to Michael Jackson proportions..

• Members

In honor of Grumphh, I intend to beat my unborn children whilst Here Comes the Pain by Slayer is playing in the background.

When it starts playing, I'll make my entrance WWF style, toss up the DDP Diamond, and suplex those little {censored}s into tables
:love:

:lol:

pix or didn't happen

• Members

Why are you so focused on other men's genitals?

WTF is going up there in Denmark?

• Members

You type more about male genitalia and arousal more than anyone I've ever seen..which is saying a lot. And your need to also put children in these scenarios is disturbing. Please for the love of whatever, don't have kids. I have a feeling you'd take "Spare the rod, spoil the child" to Michael Jackson proportions..

LOL, much more eloquent than I

• Members

so you repay violence with violence

circular logic is circular

quite euro of you

Nah, i wouldn't call removing your reproductive organs in a most painful manner violence.

More like an act of mercy towards your fortunately unborn children. :)

• Members

In honor of Grumphh, I intend to beat my unborn children whilst Here Comes the Pain by Slayer is playing in the background.

When it starts playing, I'll make my entrance WWF style, toss up the DDP Diamond, and suplex those little {censored}s into tables

I actually gut laughed..is it wrong I'd pay top dollar to see that {censored}?

• Members

Nah, i wouldn't call removing your reproductive organs in a most painful manner violence.

More like an act of mercy towards your fortunately unborn children.
:)

how do euros even have guns in the first place?

didn't they take them all away which is why there are no incidents of gun-related violence?? :confused:

• Members

I hated high school and didnt do well until someone told me about college life and all the fun stuff they did and how great it was to be independent and free and meeting tons of women. Then they said your other option is fail high school and live like {censored} your whole life. I was a completely different person in college after that talk.

• Members
Gimme 5-7 years, gotta meet a girl I'd even entertain the idea of procreating with first.

i'm admittedly not big on kids anyway, but i remember having pretend wrestling matches with my dad (we were HUGE WWF kids, i mean on epic levels :lol:) where it was me and my bro 2 on 1 fights in the living room and him letting us win and pin him. that kinda {censored} makes the rest seem almost worth it. :thu:
we would wear our hulk hogan and ultimate warrior shirts and everything.

• Members

is denmark in one of those? it's been a long time since World Geography...
:cry:

Denmark is irrelevant, the date of April 9, 1940 shows them to be feminists.

April 9th 1940:

Denmark (left), Germany (right):

slap_bitch_demotivational_poster_slap_th

• Members

how do euros even have guns in the first place?

didn't they take them all away which is why there are no incidents of gun-related violence??
:confused:

Shotgun, darling.

Be over 18 and get a hunters license and you can buy all the hunting guns you like - with restrictions on amount of ammo that the individual weapon can contain.

The restrictions fortunately don't matter, in your case i think that even a round of birdshot would be enough to prevent any future child abuse.

With regards to having gun violence (or rather, not having it) we are just civilised enough to not go shooting each other.

Probably because we are not sociopaths enough to think that beating small kids with belts is a good idea :)

• Members

Shotgun, darling.

Be over 18 and get a hunters license and you can buy all the hunting guns you like - with restrictions on amount of ammo that the individual weapon can contain.

The restrictions fortunately don't matter, in your case i think that even a round of birdshot would be enough to prevent any future child abuse.

With regards to having gun violence (or rather, not having it) we are just civilised enough to not go shooting each other.

Probably because we are not sociopaths enough to think that beating small kids with belts is a good idea

y shotguns no work during Operation Weser

• Members

Shotgun, darling.

Probably because we are not sociopaths enough to think that beating small kids with belts is a good idea

Pls stop turning this into a pedo pronz episode of SVU. :( It's really not funny. I'm sure it's legal over there and maybe even accepted but not here.

Archived