Got some ebony bridge pins for my Alvarez

DarkHorseJ27

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Imagine if he wasn't so diplomatic?

Is that how we're spelling "dickheaded" today?

GC, I generally like your posts. I somewhat value your opinion too. What pix I've seen of your work looked better to me than some of the herd-approved pros around here. I'm in about 90% agreement with you on bridgepins as well. But I fail to see the entertainment value in being unnessecarily mean about posting what is, ultimately, just your opinion.

Lighten up will ya?

• Members
Please post a link to where I state excercise wasn't beneficial to health in general or glaucoma specifically...or are you again just making up stuff that I supposedly said?

Just a page ago though of course you'll attempt to spin the meaning. :facepalm:

all I can say is that if a doctor sent a patient with glaucoma home with and excercise regimine, he'd be looking at a lawsuit in about 5 years

• Members
Please post a link to where I state excercise wasn't beneficial to health in general or glaucoma specifically...or are you again just making up stuff that I supposedly said?

If you can't find one an apology would be appropriate.

BTW since we are all of African decent, what about all these medical links I posted? Care to comment on what the NYT and other reputable journals have to say on the matter? It seems like the medical community feels there is some means of distinguishing people for healthcare matters.

But please do continue attacking me personally. Your debating skills when it comes to medical research amazes me.

You're not really an MD are you?

But I'm through with this - these fine people have other things to discuss, I'm sure. Plus, I'm enjoying some the other threads on this forum. HCGJ is better for your absence. :thu:

• Members
You're not really an MD are you?

But I'm through with this - these fine people have other things to discuss, I'm sure. Plus, I'm enjoying some the other threads on this forum.
HCGJ is better for your absence.
:thu:

I congratulate HCGJ on getting rid of the cretin. Wish we could do the same.

• Members

Honestly I went back and looked through the thread and all I did was offer advice and information. I've not been mean to anyone. I think I answered one post where I said something like a guy was being dense after explaining for the 3rd time how cosmetics enter into why customers buy stuff. Maybe you all should go read over this thread and see who's doing all the personal attacks and who was keeping to the subject matter.

As for excersise and glaucoma. There is one specific rare form of glaucoma that may be worsened with excersise. It's called Pigment Dispersion Glaucoma.

You can read about it here.

http://www.glaucoma.org/learn/pigment_dispers.php

Or just google "pigment dispersion syndrome" or "pigmentary glaucoma"

Studies have found that vigorous exercise such as jogging and basketball can cause more pigment to be released from the iris, which can further block eye drainage. Patients with pigment dispersion syndrome or pigmentary glaucoma should discuss this issue with their doctor.

• Members

I read this thread when it was, oh, 2 or 3 pages long. When I saw the current tally, I had to find out what was so damn exciting about ebony bridge pins. Maybe we need to start a new topic and re-direct traffic... How about "____ is a big ____". Man, this one jumped the rails like few threads I've ever seen.

• Members

As for excersise and glaucoma. There is one specific rare form of glaucoma that may be worsened with excersise. It's called Pigment Dispersion Glaucoma.

You can read about it here.

Or just google "pigment dispersion syndrome" or "pigmentary glaucoma"

{censored}, {censored}, {censored}, I got drawn back in; I specifically said open-angle glaucoma, Mr. Capo. Not closed-angle, not normal tension, not anything but open-angle. Reading - she is fundamental.

• Members

I read this thread when it was, oh, 2 or 3 pages long. When I saw the current tally, I had to find out what was so damn exciting about ebony bridge pins. Maybe we need to start a new topic and re-direct traffic... How about "____ is a big ____". Man, this one jumped the rails like few threads I've ever seen.

Yea, well, when you add this one to other Bridge Pin Cluster-f*** threads we've had here, its possible that they might... MIGHT .... rival the great Z^ger blowups.

Probably a real close call.

All I can say is the natives are restless this month.

• Members
Yea, well, when you add this one to other Bridge Pin Cluster-f*** threads we've had here, its possible that they might... MIGHT .... rival the great Z^ger blowups.

Probably a real close call.

All I can say is the natives are restless this month.

I gotta admire your ability to remain a detached calm casual observer of these train wrecks. :thu:

• Members
I gotta admire your ability to remain a detached calm casual observer of these train wrecks.

Ya know, the economy is bad so one tends to hang closer to the homestead, consequently cheap entertainment is hard to come by. In here we got it all, drama, intrigue, deception, anger, ploy and counter ploy, slapstick, heck we've even had some Fx to glitter it all up. Beats the crap on TV these days. My outlook is just

:snax:

Kick back and watch the show.

:lol:

• Members

I would like to take a break from our regularly scheduled programming to thank JT for not contributing to this thread. It is one of his hot buttons, and he has demonstrated a lot of restraint.

Our regularly scheduled entertainment will now resume

Thanks. I already covered the topic in my own thread, which was an explosion of it's own, so now I'm seeing this and a couple other current threads as demonstrating the very points I made in that thread...interesting in that some who insulted me are now insulting eachother. Ironic, poetic justice I guess. But probly more like, just more of what's expected around here.

Sorta like watching a dog chase it's tail.

• Members
Yeah, I'm on another steroid cycle so my patience threshold is very low.
:cop:

buttkick.gif
bitchslap.gif
gun.gif

No problem at all there Dak, my man.. Your posts here have caused me at least twice to clean off my monitor due to spewed coffee. By all means, have at it, I dig it when you get on a roll and nail someone to the nearest tree trunk.

• Members
brick.jpeg

:idk:

Those pins look to be made out of iron. What are the resonant properties of iron spikes. While their mass may add sustain, they may not be the most efficient pins. I suggest that we A/B those spikes.

I kid because I love...:cool:

Archived