NGD: Sienna Sunburst

Stackabones

• Members

2010 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Sienna Sunburst!

After getting my NBD Epi Bass EB-0 yesterday afternoon during GC's trade-in and get 15% off purchase sale, I went back last night with a few more things. I'd recently emptied my storage unit and had everything in my living room. I had to get rid of it fast! Living room looks much better with this Strat in there than all that old fusty dusty used storage gear stuff.

This is the nicest guitar I've ever owned. It plays like a dream, sounds killer, and is drop-dead gorgeous. I've run it through my Fender Super Champ XD and it was sweet and perfectly matched. Today at my lunch gig, I played it through my Pignose (with fresh batteries) and man, oh, man, it SUNG!

No clips. Yet.

Cellcam pics. Outdoor shots give a better sense of the color. I shot some indoor shots to see if I could capture the grain.

• Members

Sweet :love:!

That's a honey of a guitar, Stack! I can't imagine what buying the "nicest guitar I've ever owned" feels like, but I imagine it's got to be swell. Enjoy it, man. Have lots of fun with it, and post some clips :rawk:!

In keeping with EG tradition, a booby pic is in order:

hngd-1.jpg

• Members

larry, sweet lookin axe! Sienna Burst Bros need to get some shades and go on tour.
:)

Is your HB splittable?

Oh, and it took some reading to find out why the tone knob was sticking -- no-load tone control!!!
:lol:

Naw, it's not splittable. But it's a sweet Fender Diamondback bucker. Just sings through my Princeton Reverb Reissue. :cool:

Archived