This is bad!!

FretFiend.

• Members

I used to have a guitar like that. (just kidding, FF) :poke:

The way you worded it made me think of the old joke about the two Texans bragging about how big their ranches were.

The first Texan said it took him three days to drive his pickup truck around the perimeter of his ranch.

The second Texan said, "I know whatcha mean. I used to have a pickup trunk like that, myself."

• Members

I've noticed lately that when I pick up my guitar and start playing, the cat gets up and leaves. Damn, I know I suck at guitar, but I didn't think it was
that
bad.
:facepalm:

My cat thinks any git is a 6-string or 12-string cat eater. Pick up a git, he leaves the room in a hurry. Obviously, King Fuzzbutt has bad taste (in spite of being named after Bob Marley).

• Members

Both our cats could be in mid-day nap time and if I get out my steel string guitar and play, they never move a muscle.

If I play the exact same songs on nylon string (Yairi) they BOTH come and sit/lay around & listen. I have no idea why...I do not have "cat gut" except in my tennis racquets?

• Members

I've noticed lately that when I pick up my guitar and start playing, the cat gets up and leaves. Damn, I know I suck at guitar, but I didn't think it was
that
bad.

Maybe if you talk to him................tell him how you feel.....................

• Members

that
bad.

When I pick up the guitar the whole family gets up and leaves. The dog however stays put

Phil

• Members

Guitar not so much, but my cat would always leave the room when I picked up a mandolin. Then, just last night he curled up on top of my toes while I practiced mando. Few things in life are as wonderful as a dog or cat curled up on your feet. I'd like to think I've gotten better, but it's really more likely that his hearing is going. When my band practices in the basement I'll often hear my wife dancing in the kitchen upstairs.

• Members

We have two cats. The older one could care less. The younger one is scared of everything anyway. He bolts whenever I just pick up the guitar. He doesn't stick around to listen. Maybe he had a guitar dropped on his head when he was little. :idk:

Archived