Missing Forumites

kujozilla

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fretfiend, we could keep this going forever. I saw this thread and stopped in to say hello. I'm not looking to win any arguments with you and making a point with you is kinda like....pointless. So why don't you, and I, and all of your sock puppets just agree to ignore each other. OK? I think everyone else here would probably appreciate it. I'll start...

Ignore me if you like, In fact, I approve. :thu:

Me? Nah. I'd rather see what inane comment you might make next. I just can't resist pointing out stupidity when I see it. :wave:

• Members
Well, no, Misha is here and she has not been scared by anybody here...

It's just that it has been a very busy year for me. I'm still in my old apartment but I would like to find a new place and maybe go out of Montreal. It is going to cost more $$$ so I sold most of my guitars - all the electric guits are gone... When I visit the forum it kind of hurts a bit even if I know that I really want to go out of here!

I still have my Larrivee OM-03 and my Cort Earth Custom. I miss a Strat, though...

:wave:

edit: I'll probably need to get a car, also, paying a rent is money I will never recover... Right now, I don't know what I'll do, exactly. I'm looking at my options.

Hey Misha! Long time. Don't be such a stranger!

• Members

FF doesn't. He entertains himself by crafting answers.

Interesting.

And Michael, you protest too much. No one is, or has ever been offended by this except you, and THAT'S funny in and of itself.

Gotta say though, that Pitar makes some really, really good points.. Michael, you're the only asshole on the board that goes by his real name (other than this asshole...)

40489-af7702-530-797.jpg

Goddam, but that's a funny meme for the internet. It's serious business.

• Members

Tom, he's reminiscent of Gull12 if you ask me.... good ol' Mikey. He always sucked up to Fretfiend and a few other assholes.

Kiowa, you Mikey's alt? Hmmm......

I'm not the one who changed my screen name, partner, and I wouldn't say too much about sucking up if I were you. While you're spreading your {censored} about peace and brotherhood and other self-righteous bull{censored}, you may want to remember what an asshole you made of yourself over on the Vietnamese Guitar thread. It's easy to say things about people who aren't here anymore but, as I remember, he gave you quite a ride, didn't he? People have you figured out, Neal, so be a nice boy and go suck your thumb. :cry::cry::cry: And, by the way, only a prick like you would find humor in a picture like that. Sick puke.

• Members

It's just that it has been a very busy year for me. I'm still in my old apartment but I would like to find a new place and maybe go out of Montreal. It is going to cost more $$$ so I sold most of my guitars - all the electric guits are gone... When I visit the forum it kind of hurts a bit even if I know that I really want to go out of here!

I still have my Larrivee OM-03 and my Cort Earth Custom. I miss a Strat, though...

edit: I'll probably need to get a car, also, paying a rent is money I will never recover... Right now, I don't know what I'll do, exactly. I'm looking at my options.

Nice seeing you, Misha...hope 2012 is the beginning of better times for you. :)

Sorry to hear about having to shed guitars, though. :(

• Members

Nice seeing you, Misha...hope 2012 is the beginning of better times for you.
:)

Sorry to hear about having to shed guitars, though.
:(

Hi TAH!

Nice to see you too!

About selling some guitars, well, I'm trying to take it on the good side, keep it simple and just play when I feel like it! Who knows, maybe it'll be a good thing!

• Members

Hi Misha! :wave:

I miss you! I completely understand how it is when life keeps you so busy and I hope things work out the way you want them to.

• Members
Hi Misha!

I miss you! I completely understand how it is when life keeps you so busy and I hope things work out the way you want them to.

Miss you too Samilyn!

If I could win at the loterie, it would be very simple: I would just buy a house! ;)

• Members

Etc... etc... etc...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Touched quite the nerve, eh Mikey? Yer secret's safe with me, not to worry.

Posting actual music Pitar? Now there's an idea. Pretty good one, too.

Forums are funny. Over at the AGF, it's a popularity contest, and very noisy. No one usually reads the post above, so redundancies abound, a voice is lost unless you're one of the BMOC, and posting music in the "show and tell" area draws very few unless you're in the "in" crowd. Here is sort of the same, but there's more reading. The shoulder chips are the same though. Lots of that. Even easier when you're anonymous. Heck, you can be whoever you fancy, hate who you want, and are free to pretend. Wonderful world for shut-ins.

But this IS an acoustic guitar forum. It would be nice to hear music from more of you. Especially those anonymous with the biggest chips on their shoulders, it would help to give credibility to your irritation with other acoustic guitar players that post here.

Ooops@ {censored}, I didn't see Kujo's post above..... I'm sorry dude, I hope the last part of this is good... ;)

• Members
Sorry folks, but I'm going to ask a mod to remove this thread.
I'm sick of these stupid flame wars. I'm leaving the forum as well. Good luck in all your endeavors. I may stop by occasionally, but I doubt I'll be posting anymore.

Moderators! Please don't remove this thread.

OK, kuj, I understand where you are coming from but it's just boys being boys.

Lets keep this forum as it is, please people, it's the best on the web.

PS. Hi Misha :wave:

Sorry to hear about guitars going. There are zillions of cheapy strat type guitars on Ebay - get a good set-up and they are fine.

PPS. Hi Sam :wave:

How's it going?

• Members

Sorry folks, but I'm going to ask a mod to remove this thread. I'm sick of these stupid flame wars. I'm leaving the forum as well. Good luck in all your endeavors. I may stop by occasionally, but I doubt I'll be posting anymore.

Seriously? If I can get past it, can't you too? It will scroll off the page if you let it. I'd hate to see you go...

• Members
:lol:
:lol: Touched quite the nerve, eh Mikey? Yer secret's safe with me, not to worry.

Posting actual music Pitar? Now there's an idea. Pretty good one, too.

Forums are funny. Over at the AGF, it's a popularity contest, and very noisy. No one usually reads the post above, so redundancies abound, a voice is lost unless you're one of the BMOC, and posting music in the "show and tell" area draws very few unless you're in the "in" crowd. Here is sort of the same, but there's more reading. The shoulder chips are the same though. Lots of that. Even easier when you're anonymous. Heck, you can be whoever you fancy, hate who you want, and are free to pretend. Wonderful world for shut-ins.

But this IS an acoustic guitar forum. It would be nice to hear music from more of you. Especially those anonymous with the biggest chips on their shoulders, it would help to give credibility to your irritation with other acoustic guitar players that post here.

You should really seek help. Maybe some sort of medication could bring you back to reality. I sincerely hope that you will do something to help yourself. You're a very good musician, and it's a shame that you have to act this way toward other people.
You will be in my prayers. Bless you, Neal.

• Members

Miss you too Samilyn!

If I could win at the loterie, it would be very simple: I would just buy a house!
;)

You and I wish for the same things, cherie.

We were going to buy the house we were renting, then everything went crazy with the owner, so we had to find another house and move by the end of December. Tres stressful!! :(

Archived