Missing Forumites

kujozilla

• Members

I just got to thinking about the forum today, and remembered my old partner in crime Tennessee Frank. He and I used to play off one another all the time, and he is no longer an active member.

Any of you have someone who no longer logs on to our little community?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If we could get some of the regulars to stop the locker-room talk, perhaps there'd be more gals Terry. Post a vid of two girls, and all of a sudden they're A. {censored}able B. Carpetmunchers.

Probably not conducive to attracting the females that play guitar.

• Members

If we could get some of the regulars to stop the locker-room talk, perhaps there'd be more gals Terry. Post a vid of two girls, and all of a sudden they're A. {censored}able B. Carpetmunchers.

Absolute agreement and wish our resident "horndogs-who-never-grew-beyond-early-puberty" could save that stuff for either/both of the H-C sewers (Political Party and Open Jam), where they're not only appropriate but expected.

Sami referred to a couple of those just a day or two ago... :rolleyes:

• Members

TNFrank may well return. He has in the past... in a few months... unless he is off on some new interest. There were several guitars, resonators, etc. Then there was the harmonicas. At last report it was fixing up a Ford Mustang.

I have seen names come and go, and I haven't been here as long as a lot of other members.

Some have left because they lost interest the guitar.

Some have left because they are simply too busy with other things.

Some have left because they "outgrew" the forum.

Some have left because they were pissed off about something.

I don't fault them as much as I do the ones who no longer care, and just come back to disrupt things.

• Members

On point B, I hear you. On point A, I'd say that's a serious case of projection you got going there Neal. Unless there's some other thread I missed where forumites were discussing the {censored}ability of two girls in a posted video, as opposed to their attractiveness.

• Members

On point B, I hear you. On point A, I'd say that's a serious case of projection you got going there Neal. Unless there's some other thread I missed where forumites were discussing the {censored}ability of two girls in a posted video, as opposed to their attractiveness.

Ahh, Michael, you need to think like a girl. I have that ability.

C'mon man, I ain't pickin' on you here, get the chip off, it's not just you, but plenty of other OT posts in the past, plenty of blatant sexist photos, remarks, etc.. It's a boys club. I'm cool with that, but others are wondering why no chicks post here. Maybe because I refer to them as chicks? Maybe...... hmmmmm....

C'mere chicky chicky chicky.....

• Members

Good point, but man kills for fun, sport and/or profit.

No, wait, he profits from sport and kills the fun in it.

Erm, no, he sports his profits from his killing.

Feck. He, kills the sport of making a profit.

Profits don't kill, sports do.

Sports profit from killing.

Crap. Anyway, I just don't see how women fit into man's fun, or sport or... profit...thing. Go Bears, or some such team with an animal name, or two or was it a fish name? Bird? What's a bruin, anyway? I need a smoke, maybe. No I need a drink. Rum. That sounds good.

Good to see you here, man. Now somebody tell me WTF am I still doing here?

• Members

Okay so basically what you all are telling me is most of the kool kids are beginning to leave this forum. ::As Joe Begins to Back Towards the Door:: No, no it's kool guys I'm going to go grab some... some... umm... GUITAR FUEL... yeah guitar fuel. I'll be back I proooooOOOoooOOOmise...

Archived