Missing Forumites

kujozilla

• Members

There is always a specific comment or two that touches off a flame war.

Interesting factoid. The first stones in this thread were hurled by
:idea:
Sangemon
. Smooth move, Ex Lax.
:thu:

I'd like to apologize to you, Fretfiend, for calling you toxic and saying that I'd like to see you disappear. That wasn't nice. Now, can we finally delete our respective sigs, bury the hatchet and move on? This has gone on long enough.

Really...

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You should really seek help. Maybe some sort of medication could bring you back to reality. I sincerely hope that you will do something to help yourself. You're a very good musician, and it's a shame that you have to act this way toward other people.

You will be in my prayers. Bless you, Neal.

In the spirit of Sangemon trying to get along with the un-get-along-able, I was thinking perhaps I ought to try to make friends with "Kiowa1". How 'bout it Mikey? Live and let live?

• Members

I'd like to apologize to you, Fretfiend, for calling you toxic and saying that I'd like to see you disappear. That wasn't nice. Now, can we finally delete our respective sigs, bury the hatchet and move on? This has gone on long enough.

Really...

Damn! I guess that's an offer I can't refuse. :thu:

• Members

In the spirit of Sangemon trying to get along with the un-get-along-able, I was thinking perhaps I ought to try to make friends with "Kiowa1". How 'bout it Mikey? Live and let live?

I would like that, but my name is not Mikey, it's Jack. Lucas Jackson Morningstar. You can call me Jack.

• Members

I would like that, but my name is not Mikey, it's Jack. Lucas Jackson Morningstar. You can call me Jack.

Yeah. You'll always be Mikey to me my bub.

http://www.whitepages.com/dir/Long-beach-CA/a-z/a-z/4?search_id=12161590681982891711

Great name though, just having a hard time believing it, although that's the beauty of the internet, you can be who you want to be. And who am I to question? Nobody, that's who! Friends?

• Members

Are you related to Morgan Bear Rising Morningstar, by any chance? He, too, is of the Kiowa Nation.

An old friend I've lost contact with....been at least 15 years since last we spoke...heckuva a bass player, too!

• Members

Yeah. You'll always be Mikey to me my bub.

Great name though, just having a hard time believing it, although that's the beauty of the internet, you can be who you want to be. And who am I to question? Nobody, that's who! Friends?

I worked in Long Beach, I live just outside of Seal Beach, and my number is unlisted. Get all the facts dude.

Do you want peace, Neal? You talk like you want to keep this going. I don't like being called a liar, no one does. Really nice to offer peace, then follow it up with an accusation. In your own words, get rid of the chip. If you don't want peace to be peace, then go away.

• Members
Are you related to Morgan Bear Rising Morningstar, by any chance? He, too, is of the Kiowa Nation.

An old friend I've lost contact with....been at least 15 years since last we spoke...heckuva a bass player, too!

That's a good question, Terry. I wish I had a good answer for you. Back in the day, different tribes inter-married. Morningstar was originally an Arapaho name. If he is of the Kiowa Nation, it's a good chance that I am. My mother's sister takes care of our genealogy. I'll give her a call and get back to you. Does Morgan live on the reservation in Oklahoma or is he a breakaway like me? Second question: is he registered? If so, I can also check with the Tribe Council. :thu:

• Members

Not that anyone hasn't noticed but the problem seems to be the old members themselves. They show up and the place goes straight to Dodge City. They have this penchant for frontier justice and every time they come into town nothing good comes of it. So, may I suggest you old bastids all vamoose, takes your differences back to the bad lands and leave these townsfolk be. Probably best.

Has it EVER been any different than that? Seriously....

• Members

I worked in Long Beach, I live just outside of Seal Beach, and my number is unlisted. Get all the facts dude.

Do you want peace, Neal? You talk like you want to keep this going. I don't like being called a liar, no one does. Really nice to offer peace, then follow it up with an accusation. In your own words, get rid of the chip. If you don't want peace to be peace, then go away.

No, you're right. It's none of my business who anyone is, or who they pretend to be. It's the internet, and can be everyone's fantasy escape if they so wish it. And a few here take mighty advantage of it. You? Who cares, or who should care.

And yet, you have that same writing style, the same kiss-assy approach, the same tremendous dislike of yours truly (can't say I blame you ;) ), but hey, maybe I'm wrong and you aren't an alt at all. That's cool, and while I doubt it, I won't bring it up again, if you would only stop engaging with me. That's what I mean about peace/friends, with you any way. 'Kay? Detente.

Detente: the easing of hostilities or strained relationships.

And btw, White pages will still list you, just sometimes not your phone # if you're unlisted. Folks get listed all the time with unlisted numbers. If it's a public record, and all of them are, it's usually listed. You are invisible to the world, you lucky dog! But hey, again, nunamybidness. Cool name!

• Members

Not that anyone hasn't noticed but the problem seems to be the old members themselves. They show up and the place goes straight to Dodge City. They have this penchant for frontier justice and every time they come into town nothing good comes of it. So, may I suggest you old bastids all vamoose, takes your differences back to the bad lands and leave these townsfolk be. Probably best.

Old members...old resentments...

But I'm trying hard to let go of them. After watching "I AM" I don't want to be that guy anymore. We are all connected in ways we can't even comprehend. No sense fighting, none of that crap matters. The toxicity comes out when we try to hold on to it.

Archived