Missing Forumites

kujozilla

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope. He was a nasty, vicious little f**ktard who desperately needed to remember to take (or adjust) his meds.

We got into it a couple of times too but if you don't let yourself get caught up in it emotionally it's pretty funny ...

• Members

Good to see you here, man. Now somebody tell me WTF am
I
still doing here?

Hello Mr. Kwak. To answer your question, the context of which I'm sure could be multifaceted considering you parental role, I don't know. Your grip is much stronger than mine. That and you need to finish what you started with that guit-build. Until then, your contract here is not re-negotiable.

Thanks, BTW.

• Members

Where is Misha? Guess you guys scared her off too.

I used to see her a bit on the GuitarsCanada forum too but not for many months now. Some people leave because they got what they wanted from the forum(s) and move on. Others simply stop playing music so this is no interest any longer to keep them here.

• Members

I used to see her a bit on the GuitarsCanada forum too but not for many months now. Some people leave because they got what they wanted from the forum(s) and move on. Others simply stop playing music so this is no interest any longer to keep them here.

Yeah, wish she would come back. She was a lot of fun.

• Members
Well, Ellen (guitarist21) and Trina haven't been in lately, but hopefully they'll be by in the near future.

Babablowfish pops into the site I mod on (Musician's Central) from time to time.

I'll come back and add to this post as more names come to my mind.
:)

I lurk every now and then, but don't post much anymore. I still have warm feelings and fond memories of many of the people I have "met" on the site and even wound up collaborating on some songwriting with a few of these folks. In the words of the great songwriter Jim Bauer (Dagmar, The Blue Flower) "Time is just a river; only fools try to paddle up that stream."

• Members

I haven't been posting here for a while, but I do read the forum from time to time. It became too unpleasant around here, too many toxic characters, so I took a break. That said, I still wouldn't mind seeing Fretfiend disappear. But I suppose we all will always have our own pet peeves...:wave:

Archived