May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fender US Telecaster, seafoam green! Price Drop to $745 shipped!

This has become my #1 guitar in the past year. Originally built as a mod project for my website, I ended up loving her so much that I have been playing her ever since.

The body is a US Fender Tele refinished in seafoam green nitro. The pickups are from OC Duff. The neck is a Warmoth, and the nut is an Earvana. Oh yeah, and the tuners are Sperzels locking tuners... It's all top of the line, people.

$775 shipped to the CONUS. PRICE REDUCED

See the entire build and all the hardware used more in detail here.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like? Follow this link

mini-DSC07285.JPG

US Reverend Commando w/ free Reverend Gigbag!!! Price Drop to $699 shipped!

Boy, you don't see these all that often, especially not in this sought after color and finish. It's an aluminum top finished in the rare Lake Superior blue... does have a couple of scratches on the back, which is also brushed aluminum - an option that cost extra.

I am only selling this guitar because I am buying another US Rev that's costing me a pretty penny... I know I will eventually regret it.

$775 shipped to the CONUS

mini-DSC08339.JPG

More pics are available here and

Fender Buddy Guy Strat, with hard shell case.

Always wanted a Buddy Guy strat, but they don't make 'em like I want 'em. The US Series I can't find with the polka dot body, so I bought a MIM Fender Buddy Guy body, and built my own. I bought a US Fender Buddy Guy sig neck - with that glorious "V" shape - for $350. I installed three Gold Lace Sensors with the Clapton boost thingy. In other words, it's just like a US Buddy Guy strat, except that the body is MIM and has the polka dots I love so much.

She's on the left in that picture:

mini-DSC07306.JPG

PRICE REDUCED: $799 shipped

Offers welcome. Trades not as much, but I'll listen... especially if it's a Reverend! Thanks :)

Gone:

Powder Blue Reverend Slingshot

Lime Green Reverend Hotshot Jr

Mim Esquire w/ Nocaster Pickups

Red USA Tele w/ P90s

Artisan LapSteel

Squier JagMaster

Robert Cray Strat

Robert Cray neck

All parts Tele neck

GFS Vintage 62 Alnico bridge pickup

Les Paul Special

The rest is still available! Prices Reduced 05/19... List updated 05/31

• Members

I'm selling my RG1570. There is very little fretwear on it and the neck is great. I installed an Air Norton and Steve's Special in there, and I'll throw in a YJM for free for the middle position, as well as the stock pickups that originally came with it (please note, I cut off all the wire to the S1 single coil as I never use it.) The only problems with it is the fact that there are 3 small chips in the tremolo cavity from when I was messing with the springs. You can see it in the pics. It includes the Prestige Hardshell Case and will be shipped in the original box it came in.

I'm asking $550 shipped to the lower 48 States.

Ibanez's page on it:

http://www.ibanez.com/eg/guitar.aspx?m=RG1570

DSC02828.jpg

DSC02829.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

DSC02825.jpg

• Members

Back on the block. Suhr/Anderson GAS has gotten the better of me.

This is a 2005.

Overall condition is a 9.8. There are some pick swirls on the guard and a very small indent on the back (clear coat only) that is almost invisible unless the light hits it in the right spot. Other than that the guitar is very clean overall, and the hardware is still gold/shiny and in good shape.

The original Duncan 59's are gone and I've got a Bareknuckle set in there right now.

The bridge is a Rebel Yell (Steve Stevens model) and is rated around 14k.
The neck is actually from a different Bareknuckle set and was the calibrated neck pickup from a Nailbomb set. Its rated around 8k and is pretty similar to the Mule.

Pickups are cream/black zebra style.

I do not remember the precise weight, but it is in the 8lb range.

This is easily the best humbucker guitar I've ever owned.

Asking price is $2000 shipped.

mlpics1349.jpg
mlpics1350.jpg
mlpics1336.jpg
mlpics1352.jpg
mlpics1319.jpg
mlpics1320.jpg
mlpics1325.jpg
mlpics1324.jpg

The only trades I would consider would be something of the Suhr/Anderson variety.

• Members

Hi. I would like to sell my Ebony Gibson SG Special mostly because I don't play it so much since I got my Carvin. It's less than a year old and I am the original purchaser. It's in very good condition. There are some very minor scratches around the guitar that show because the guitar is all black. If it was a different color I don't think you'd be able to see them as easily. Most of it appears to be on the top part where your arm rests. It's set up in E standard with 10 guage strings. It stays in tune well, the electronics work, and pickups are fine even tho they seem to wobble around a bit more than expected. Still, it sounds great and plays well.

Here are specs for it according to musiciansfriend which I think are fairly accurate:

Gibson SG Special Electric Guitar Features:

Beveled, thin mahogany body, mahogany neck
Chrome hardware
Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
2 - 490 Alnico magnet humbuckers
2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
Scale length/nut width: 24-3/4"/1-11/16"

Here are some pictures of it:
SGwhole.jpg

SGside2.jpg

SGside1.jpg

I live in Palm Desert and Los Angeles, CA so local transactions preferred but I can ship if you cover the fees. I might be willing to do a trade but I don't have anything in mind that I want. I'm setting the price at $750 but can negotiate on price and terms of the deal. No stupid offers please. I'm not selling this on eBay if you wanted to know. Ask me questions if you have them. Thanks. -K

• Members

Hi guys
I'm selling this for a friend.

Squier Supersonic in blue sparkle.

IMG_0009.jpg

More pics here

These guitars came with a classic strat style bridge with hardened steel pressed saddles and a screw in whammy/tremolo arm - often removed/missing from many Super-Sonics found today due to it detuning the guitar with frequent use. This one has the trem locked down(easlily reversble if you want to) Kluson style tuners similar to those found on many fender strats were used on the headstock.
Fender boasted that two

• Members

Celestion G12H30s

2x

-Like new condition

-8 ohms each

-Broken in

-4 screws included for each

-Used lightly for ~6 months

-Paypal Preffered

-Many references from Sevenstring.org and the HCAF and 19 point 100% feedback on ebay 'nickxxxme'

Single=$89+20 shipping

Pair=$168+40 shipping

100_2126.jpg

100_2125.jpg

• Members

yep!, gettin rid of my laptop specs as follows if anyones interested, a small little youtube video below to show you how it looks (bad quality) but my sister borrowed my digital camera, and well it came up missing somehow, shocker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEnc2fQW6qE

compaq - silver inside black outside
2ghz AMD mobile sempron
128 meg ATI xpress video card
512 mb ram, 60 gig hd
15.4 widescreen
dvd/cd-rw combo drive
has s vid out to plug into a tv, built in wireless yada yada you get the picture

comes with original box / manual's all that jazz, even got a logitech mobile mouse for it, wireless little guy, actually pretty comfortable and very small built in altech lansing speakers, work good, thumb pad has a little wear but thats it, i'd give you my headphones but well, they're missing a spongey piece off the ear thing, so i used ducttape (the fix it all tool) to cushion the hard plastic from my ear, works great

• Members

One JMF SPECTRA 60T head. Clean channel is wonderful reverb works on it. Drive channel works but doesnt sound good to me and the reverb does not work on it. Footswitch included, preamp tubes included but do not have but one 6L6 tube other broke and was useing Yellow Jackets and am selling those too if you want to buy them. $250 shipped in USA.

HPIM1060.jpg
HPIM1061.jpg
HPIM1062.jpg
HPIM1063.jpg

• Members

Dean Markley K-50 Electric Guitar amp. Great amp not being made any more. 30 Watts. Could use a little cleaning considering its age but other wise still works and plays good. Im looking for $75 shipped UPS insured.

amp.jpg

• Members

For Trade : 1998 U.S.A. G&L Legacy with OHSC. 3-tone sunburst, Shielded with copper tape and star grounded.

Couple of scratches on the upper horn and a couple of little chips on the lower back edge that can not be seen from the front of the guitar.

Plays and sounds great. I've got a bad case of Tele gas though.

Looking to trade for a Telecaster but will consider other guitars too.

I will get better pics up tomorow

PM me with offers please.
legacy.jpg
DSCN1281.jpg

• Members

Boss CS-3 for $50:

- Mint condition and still have box.

- Purchased in January '07.

- Works perfectly.

- No power supply

- No cosmetic flaws at all.

- Great for modding.

- I fell out of favor for compressor sustainers and just don't want it anymore.

100_2420.jpg

100_2421.jpg

Boss BF-3 for $40

- Used, but not abused condition.

- Works perfectly.

- Little cosmetic damage. Just a few knicks and some dust under the knobs.

- Gigged a lot, still works perfectly.

100_2417.jpg

100_2419.jpg

JCM 900 MKIII Master Volume 50W/25W head

- Hardly used tubes in there. Only about 5 hours of cranked usage on them.

- JJ E34Ls in the power section and has original Mullard 12AX7s in the pre-amp section.

- In used condition. Has some small tolex tears and wear and is missing back plate, however, it serves well to not overheat the amp.

- Unknown year model.

The head sounds great, however, it's not serving my needs anymore. I need a 2 Ch. all-tube head. I'm willing to consider any trades on 2 Ch. all-tube heads and if anyone is looking to buy it, I'm looking for around $500.

100_2405.jpg

100_2410.jpg

100_2411.jpg

100_2415.jpg

Epi Les Paul Custom- $300

- Bought in July 2005 for $650 from Guitar Center.

- Black finish.

- Everything is still stock.

- Fairly low action and neck feels great.

- Missing tone knob, but pot is still in there.

- Bottom straphole is stripped, but can be fixed upon request.

- No pickguard.

- Top finish is nearly flawless with small, almost unnoticeable knicks and scratches.

- Back has little beltrash, few knicks.

- Serial number: I05021186

100_2422.jpg

100_2423.jpg

• Members

Electro Harmonix Microsynth - $195 shipped.

ehxmicrosynth.jpg

This thing is practically brand new. I really, really like it, but I could use the money. I hate seeing it go, but I'm sure someone else out there would like it just as much as I do. Also includes the manual and adapter.

Moog Ring Modulator - $190 shipped.

moogringmod.jpg

Used, but in great shape. It's an incredible ring mod. So much control over everything! Again, I love this thing, but I could use the money to fund other gear purchases. Also includes the manual and adapter.

These prices are shipped within the US. I WILL ship out of the US, but additional postage will be required. Thanks!

Archived