August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Members
This is more or less a feeler spam post. I am thinking about trading my Epi LP for a Fender Strat. So here are teh details.
I have an Epi LP Standard Plain Top in Heritage Cherry burst. I have replaced the stock p/u's with Tonerider Anlico IV's. It was one of the Music123 blowout deals from a couple months ago. It is marked "2nd" on the headstock but I cannot find any issues with it. I was told that Epi marked some of the overstocks with this mark. I put a BB sized ding in the finish just below the bridge but that is the only blem. There is nothing wrong with the LP, I am just not really bonding with it like I hoped I would.
I would like a Fender Strat in trade for it. Preferably SSS in sunburst or white but I will consider any color or configuration. The Epi will include an SKB hardshell case if I will be getting a descent case in trade with the Strat.
The burst has alot more contrast to it than the pics shows. I included a pic from MF to show the color a little better.
007.jpg
393699.jpg

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

for sale....

1966 (or possibly 1969) gibson sg junior.

It's in good condition and it plays great. It shows its age obviously. The only repair is the neck joint. Looks like it was cracked (but not broken off) at one point, and was professionally repaired. It did have a plate glued to it at one point, but that was taken off and the holes were filled. I believe everything except a few screws, the neck strap button, and possibly the vibrola arm are original. It's currently setup for 10's with the wrap around bridge, and the vibrola was taken off (it's still included). It comes with a new gibson hardshell case. Looking for $900 shipped or serious offers...no trades on this one. pics here

Also, I have a 1997 gibson les paul dc studio for sale, but it needs the electronics and pickups...I'll include some gibson 500K pots, a three way switch, a switchcraft jack, etc. It has a pro-headstock repair as well. it was cracked in a V shape a while ago, but was glued back together, had carbon fiber implanted for more strength, and painted black for a uniform look. It's holding up fine, and is very strong. I also put some grover tuners on the other day (not the cheap plastic ones in the pictures below). you'll basically just need some pickups to finish it. looking for about $300 shipped or some offers. no trades please. pics here (the pics are some older ones - again, the pickups aren't included). it comes with the original hardshell case, which is pretty beat up and some latches are broken.

• Members

For my HCEG friends- a little loyalty thank you-

10% off all orders over $250- no restrictions- Enter code "HCTEN"

Orders ANY size free USA ground shipping- Enter code "HCLABORDAY"

Both good through Monday the 3rd.

Feel free to disseminate these codes elsewhere....

• Members

New lower price - $115 shipped (U.S.) Paypal

Selling a Tonebone Radial Classic distorition pedal. Good condition, the top and sides paint are in very good condition, minor surface scratches, the bottom plate does have floor scuffing and scratches. The unit comes with an included 15V power supply and manual.

$125 shipped (U.S.), paypal payment only, pm me if interestd or questions.

Thanks.

026.jpg

024-1.jpg

• Members

Just got this in on trade, all in one recording unit, perfect for just about any recording application, only 3 months old (i have the receipt) with original box/manuals/books great condition, a few tiny tiny marks.Onboard cd burner with loads of features.

http://www.dcmusicstore.com/MRS-1608-Multi-Track-recording-studio Theres some specs and the new price

l_8ee55a15aa37e1612950fc28b19736fe.jpg

l_14a6a2b330be8b9817b8189224e7273f.jpg

l_929d570f1a686c8198d56c3bbc0a2d89.jpg

l_ddb69f63b498b135228d60e7fff6e013.jpg

l_eb6ba09a83d4d919af225bf94d83d091.jpg

l_62b4f10856dfdab9fe01e88acc93934f.jpg

l_8c45970ed4a9a694f6d8287d02bb6439.jpg

l_b7d2a02b833651f1799cda8ead0e2c40.jpg

Looking for $500

• Members
Just got this in on trade, all in one recording unit, perfect for just about any recording application, only 3 months old (i have the receipt) with original box/manuals/books great condition, a few tiny tiny marks.Onboard cd burner with loads of features.

http://www.dcmusicstore.com/MRS-1608-Multi-Track-recording-studio
Theres some specs and the new price

l_8ee55a15aa37e1612950fc28b19736fe.jpg

l_14a6a2b330be8b9817b8189224e7273f.jpg

l_929d570f1a686c8198d56c3bbc0a2d89.jpg

l_ddb69f63b498b135228d60e7fff6e013.jpg

l_eb6ba09a83d4d919af225bf94d83d091.jpg

l_62b4f10856dfdab9fe01e88acc93934f.jpg

l_8c45970ed4a9a694f6d8287d02bb6439.jpg

l_b7d2a02b833651f1799cda8ead0e2c40.jpg

Looking for $450

Man, that is nice.

• Members

Dr bills for the kiddo is forcing me to sell my beloved Gibson SG Gothic in sig. Seen some use still plays and sounds awesome. Looking to get $450 + shipping. Comes with after market SKB(like) case. I dont have pix while I post this but can get some. PM me if you would like pix.

Also, POD 2.0 for sale. Comes with book and CD. Great lil direct recording device, just dont use it at all. $125 + shipping.
I accept paypal but you include 3% to cover fees.

• Members

See below!!

Looky here---
stratwhole.jpg
IMG_0687.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg

Better picts. to follow.

MIM Strat -- Different MIM neck. A bit of fret wear. Lotsa life left. Bill Lawarance PUP's. SUPER QUIET. Do have the bar also. Sweet body-- more green than the picts give illusion to. Gig bag. $325 you pay true shipping/insurance and paypal charges.

• Members

Up for sale is my mint Hughes & Kettner Edition Blu 15R. 15 watts of power (it gets really loud), a celestion speaker, and a sweet control panel that lights up. Very good sounding amp, I just have 3 amps and need to sell one of them. Works perfectly.

List is $199. I'll sell it for $120, plus shipping. Send me a message if interested. Here's a pic:

265024.jpg

• Members

Anyone want to make me an offer on this?

early 90s Hamer Special USA

slightly, uhh..modified.

front loading input, 1 vol, 1 tone, PUp switch (disconnected), EMG PUp, finish removed from back of neck, graphite saddles

every ding, scratch, chunk, and cut can be yours.

plays great, sounds great for heavy music.

comes in a {censored}ed up case with purple lining. I will pack it properly and safely though.

DSC003131.jpg

• Members
DSCI0037.jpg

$700.00 shipped(lower 48 US only). This is a Standard Plus Epiphone Elite Japan with GFS 59/ Crunchy PAF pups. This is a wonderful guitar. These sell for $1100 new

No Paypal unless you want to pay the 3% fees. Prefer USPS Money Order. More pictures available. Has a beautiful tone and plays like a dream. My primary is my Gibby goldtop and I need other gear so this needs to roll.

In minty fresh condition. No issues. Has been professionally setup and babied.

• Members

In excellent condition - 3 space Roto molded shallow case for effects processors, etc. designed to sit on top of an amp with a top handle (or not). Also, a Samson PS9 rack power supply, and a single space vented guard piece that can cover the face of a 1 space processor to protect it from unwelcome adjustments, or the piece can be used as a vent panel.
The street price on the rack is $80; street for the PS9 is $40. The vent panel is usually around $15...?
Rack weight empty: 7lbs
Rack weight with power supply installed: approx 11-12lbs

Anyway, you can have 'em all for $75 + shipping; I'll absorb the PayPal.

I've provided the information below so you can check on shipping rates via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery at www.fedex.com .

Shipping Dimensions: 9" x 21" x 23"
Shipping weight: 17lbs
Ships from zip code: 95928
Via FedEx Ground / Home Delivery

IMG_0113.jpg
IMG_0107.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg

• Members

Rocktron Xpression -

Always been racked, flawless, works perfectly. No rack scratches.
Manual, original box, power supply etc.
I've packed it very well & it's ready to go.

Dimensions for shipping: 24" x 7" x 18".
Shipping weight: 10lbs.
My zip code: 95928 (CA)
I will ship it FedEx Ground

$200 + shipping. I'll absorb the Paypal fee.

xpress.jpg

Archived