August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hello, I'm looking for a mid-eighties to early nineties Gibson SG Special (3 Knob) in any color but preferably red, hopefully in all original condition and at a reasonable price.

For references, it looks like this:

gib89sgsp2tu3.jpg1990sgspecial1fn3.jpg

If anyone has one that they're looking to sell send me a PM. Thank you.

• Members

Okay, I have a slightly used Hughes & Kettner 15 Watt amp (only a few months old) that I would like to make some kind of trade for either a roland microcube or the small Vox model DA5. If you are interested, please let me know! The H & K is LOUD, has a Celestion speaker, and sounds great. I just want something a bit smaller for the house.

• Members

Just as the title reads, this neck is amazing! Is has Fender Tuners, Roller String Trees, and a beautiful professional Scalloped work done. It's off a 2000 Strat.

This neck is like the Yngwie Malmsteen Sig neck, except for the nut and the signature stamp.

They sell on ebay for about $600. You can have this one for $450 + paypal and shipping.

LOOK AT PICTURES HERE!

• Members

Well guys, I have been conducting some research on the Trem King tremolo for some time now and I think this tremolo is absolutely awesome so I became a dealer. I am putting in an order sometime this week and if you are interested in one let me know and I will add it to my order. You can check them out at http://www.tremking.com/index.html and they have a VIDEO you have to see! They also have instillation instructions on the web site if you are curious. Pictures and Pricing below, PM or email me if interested. Price includes free shipping CONUS.

TK-2_pro_shot.jpgTK-1_pro_shot.jpg

Strat Trems:

TK-1-CR: 112.00
TK-1-BK: 119.00
TK-1-GD: 126.00

Tele Trems:

TK-2-CR: 126.00
TK-2-BK: 133.00
TK-2-GD: 140.00

• Members

I'M selling a 2007 fender custom shop relic 51 nocaster that I bought brand new from guitar center. I just bought a fender custom shop danny gatton tele and I don't need 2 teles, I mostly play metal and once and a while some low gain stuff which I like the teles for. This guitar I'm selling sounds amazing, its so resonate, the neck and body are very alive feeling, you can feel every note. Its relic'd just the right amount and its not overdone like some of them I've seem and its just the right amount. I hand picked this guitar and really liked how light it was, it might be light in weight but sounds big in terms of tone. Its one of the best guitars I've ever played, and I've owned close to 70 of them over the years. It comes with a coa from fender and a custom shop fender case. I also have a tweed case if you would rather have instead. Ill let the buyer choose whichever case they like best.

This guitar new in the store will cost 2600 plus tax, my price is 1750 shipped in the usa.

I have great feedback and have done lots of deals on a bunch of the boards.
My name is zao on hcaf,dean,megadeth,esp,and rigtalk.

I also accept paypal and ill split the fees.

I HAVE PICS IF YOU PM ME.

• Members

I didn't really want to list this, but I imagine someone might want it.

Gibson '57 Classic humbucker, gold covered, about 8 inches of lead. It came from the bridge of a Les Paul Doublecut. My friend gave it to me for my Epi Les Paul but I don't want to have to switch out all the chrome hardware.

I'd either be looking to sell it or trade it for a small tube head, OR new pickups for my LP because it's too {censored}ing hot.

• Members

New Product Update! I am taking preorder/prepayments for the new Rebal P-90 humbucker size P-90. I will only get a small precentage of the first run so first come first served. Estimated devilery time should be the 2nd or 3rd week in October.

I got several sets of Tonerider pickups in. These are the bomb for the money. I have limited quantities till my next order. First come first serve. To check out discriptions and sound clips go to www.tonerider.com

Reviews:

Harmony-Central

Z-Talk

Single Coil:

I have all the Strats except the Surfari On Order and limited quantity and both Tele sets.

Strat Sets: $80.00 3.00 extra for Black, cream, and mint

Tele Sets (nickel or gold): $65.00

P-90's (cream/black): $76.00(cream/black)

Humbuckers:

All Humbucker Sets are $60.00 without covers (zebra and black) and $70.00 for gold and nickel covers.

ALnico IV: Are In

Rocksong: Are In

Genorator: Limited Quantities

Firepower: Special Order

Bass:

Precision-Plus Bass sets: $45.00

Jazz Plus sets: $55.00 On Order

Priced well below list Prices Includes Shipping! Price Listed is for a Complete Set!

To ask a question email me at tonerider@rhfactorguitars.com

pv_large.jpgtrt1_500_large.jpgAC4_large.jpgp90_cream_50_large.jpg

• Members
Proco Brat
I picked this up from forumite, theweight. I am looking for an overdrive and this is more of a distortion pedal. The body has been brushed out and it has a pretty cool relic look to it. Everything works fine and it is a good pedal. Just not what I am wanting. I am open to trades also so let me know what you've got.
Asking $30 shipped.

brat.jpg

• Members

I need to sell this guitar to pay off some bills, so there are no trades on this unfortunately, it is for sale only. It is a black with chrome HH Jaguar Special. It is like new and has hardly been played. All stock, just bought it this year. Looking for $575+ Shipping and 3% paypal fees. Here are some pics, please e-mail me at chaddumas@gmail.com if you have questions. Thanks

DSCN1886.jpg
DSCN1884.jpg
DSCN1882.jpg

Archived