December Great Deals Thread!! *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Buy a pack of these D'Addario strings and get a free Planet Waves Strobe-On-String Guitar Tuner. Just got mine in the mail today and it is pretty nice. You only have to buy a single pack, not an entire box.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/DAddario-EXL110-Nickel-Regular-Light-Electric-Guitar-Strings?sku=100191

Edit - Looks like this deal is over now.

• Members
More an FYI than a Hot Deal, maybe, but I was using Cashback search to look for non-eBay guitar offerings, and I came across these things, which might be fun gifts (not all the prices in the screenshots reflect the cashback discount).

They have these in a variety of colors:

ishot10.jpg

That reminds me of the guitar cookies my wife once made of my Telecaster .

• Members

Does anyone know if you can combine a gift certificate for MusiciansFriend/Music123 with a coupon code? Or does use of one preclude the other?

The only way I've been able to make that work is over the phone with paper certificates. For instance the secret santa call in sale and use a certificate. They can use the electronic ones over the phone too after long pauses.

Anyone have any other info?

• Members

Does anyone know if you can combine a gift certificate for MusiciansFriend/Music123 with a coupon code? Or does use of one preclude the other?

I don't have personal experience, but I don't know how they can deny you... a promotional gift card, sure, but a real honest-to-goodness gift certificate should be combinable with any promo/discount.

• Members

Buy a pack of these D'Addario strings and get a free Planet Waves Strobe-On-String Guitar Tuner. Just got mine in the mail today and it is pretty nice. You only have to buy a single pack, not an entire box.

Is there a way to confirm this deal is still valid? I added a set of strings and I don't see anything about the Planet Waves Tuner.

• Members

So if you want a Classic Vibe, do the call in and get 15%off. That makes the guitar $255 shipped. If you buy a $255 gift card that costs you $216.75. This is at WWBW.COM

Am I correct on this???????????/

Also check this out...I just got a 20% off next phone purchase...Blues Junior Lacquer NOS is 529. Use the 20% off for 423.20, then pay with 15% off gift card....TOTAL = 359.72

or...how about a 2008 Fender American Standard at 679.32

wwbw is kickin ass.

• Members

Just got the First Act Sheena. Very cool, nice build quality, definitely korean. The action is a bit high, but that's easy to fix.

Tone-wise, the humbucker in the bridge is a bit bright, so it reminds me of a Rick or Gretsch. The Neck pickup sounds like a regular single coil, but not really like a strat. Again, maybe more of a Rick or Gretsch vibe.

Overall a stupendous deal for $99. Highly recommended!

• Members
Just got the First Act Sheena. Very cool, nice build quality, definitely korean. The action is a bit high, but that's easy to fix.

Tone-wise, the humbucker in the bridge is a bit bright, so it reminds me of a Rick or Gretsch. The Neck pickup sounds like a regular single coil, but not really like a strat. Again, maybe more of a Rick or Gretsch vibe.

Overall a stupendous deal for $99. Highly recommended!

It's actually made in China. :D

Archived