Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address ...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was getting the same message occasionally yesterday, nothing today...so far.
    -SteveWell, of course I bought guitars that are better than I am! I need something to grow into, right?

Comment

nop ok here - on firefox

theres been a lot o' not being able to connect to the site lately though

Comment

HCF 'banning' me?

I haven't been so insulted since that night with the Meyer triplets. They swore they were eighteen! I thought I was only going to autograph their panties. And, I didn't have a clue they were the club owners' daughters. Even at that, he only 'banned' me from his house ....... I kept the gig for another six months.

Banning Lil O' me ? Some hutzpa I tell ya ...........

Paul

Comment

I've been kicked out of lots better places than this. I've also been kicked out of lots worse places than this.

Now that I think about it.....I guess I've been kicked out of lottsa places.
          Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

Comment

yup

Comment

Nope, all good here. Oddly enough...
              http://www.youtube.com/user/MrOddmanout1

Comment

Welcome to our new Forum Admin Vijay51!
                ... but even Admins shall not post in threads that are dead. Dead. Dead. Really, really dead.
                For more actual references, please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Parrot_sketch

... oh, and welcome to our little Zoo.

Comment

zombies10241.jpg

Attached Files
                  Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

Working...
                  X