OCTOBER I saw a werewolf drinking a pi

Mazi Bee

• Members

Bigsby B5 with V5 Vibramate. If you don't know exactly what that is, check it out here: http://www.vibramate.com/vibramate-v5-install.html

It's in perfect condition, was on my AS73 (see avatar) for about a month and has never left my house. When I got another Artcore with a Bigsby I took this one off the AS73.

Includes B5, V5, all screws/bolts/spring/spacer (English and Metric mounting bolts), and instructions.
$125 shipped & PayPal'd

Bigsby001.jpg

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
  • Members

Updated.
Here is some stuff I have for sale:
Box of Misc. Tubes (Some EL-84, some 6v6,) - $30 shipped.
THD Yellow Jackets (For use in Fender/Marshall style amps) - $50 shipped
Modded Boss DS-1 - TRADED
Marshall Shredmaster clone (BYOC PCB) - $100 shipped
SD Hot Rails for the bridge - $45 shipped
Weber Beam Blocker(for a 12 in speaker) - $15 shipped

IMG_1084.jpg

Not looking for trades at the moment.

• Members

got this in a trade, and it's just not what i'm looking for. here's the info from the MF website.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-Amplug-AC30-Headphone-Amp?sku=481676

i lost the original "owner's manual", so i printed one from the Vox website.

these are 40 bucks new, i'm asking $25.00 shipped to the lower 48. $30.00 to canada. pics available on request!

• Members

This is probably my favorite guitar, but something came up that I'd REALLY like to get, and I don't get to use this much with my current bands, so I think its time to send it to another good home :cry:

For sale is a 2004 Schecter Tempest Special guitar. I've owned this guitar since 2005, bought it used from Guitar Center in Tukwilla, WA. This guitar was recently set up by Zach at Hertlein Guitars in Dublin, CA and will come with a new set of D'Addario .10-.46 strings on it . The P90s give a ton of spank and growl great for cleans and lower gain sounds, but it can handle mid and high gain stuff great, albeit with a bit of hum. I'm looking to get $300 + shipping. Price is pretty firm, but send any offers, worst I can do is say no. No trades

Here are the specs:

See-through Cherry finish
Mahogany body
22 fret Mahogany set neck, 24.75" scale length
Rosewood fretboard
Seymour Duncan Designed P90 single coil pickups

and here's a few soundclips I've made with it

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=871796&songID=8154764
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=871796&songID=8187760

DSC09845.jpg
DSC09844.jpg

• Members

I'm selling my 2002 OMC-15E genuine mahogany, 1-3/4" nut, Fishman Prefix preamp, and an (upgraded) thermoplastic Martin case.

The guitar is in quite sweet condition - except for a few spots that are just showing a hint of gloss - These are only noticeable if you look for them and not significant enough to show up in pictures, and the strap that holds the upgraded thermoplastic Martin case open has been disconnected, to prevent the lid from slamming down on the guitar.
$1075 shipped in the lower 48 states

Please contact me at: paulagelinas AT yahoo.com

Click on the thumbnails to enlarge the photos.

tn_DSCF0020.jpg
tn_DSCF0010.jpg
tn_DSCF0025.jpg
tn_DSCF0008.jpg
tn_DSCF0016.jpg
tn_DSCF0003.jpg

• Members

Lowered price:

Jackson DXMGT - Made in Japan, comes with Jackson Dinky Hardshell case - SOLD

This has the small, very comfortable Jackson Dinky body. Great feeling neck, your typical Made In Japan quality. Excellent condition, just a couple very minor dings, hardly noticable. Frets in practically new, unused condition. Comes with a heavy duty Jackson Dinky hardshell case. EMG-HZ Passive Pickups sound great, they are built in the USA at the same factory they make the EMG-81/85 etc

• Members

Gibson/Baldwin signatue series LP in cherryburst. i'd like to get $150.00 shipped OBO to the lower 48. all others, we can work something out.

when i got this i compared it to an epiphone LP100, and this guitar won hands down. it has the weight and feel of the few LP's i've ever played. the sound was amazing compared to the LP100. carved top with a maple veneer, soild poplar body, bolt on maple neck with rosewood fretboard, sealed tuners. the knobs have been changed to amber top hats. creme binding on the neck and body, and the frets are in great shape.

is this as good as a Gibson? no. but it's a hell of a lot better than most of the sub $200 guitars out there. here's some pics, make some offers:thu:

EDIT: here is a review of this guitar: http://home.swbell.net/pktwatch/2006lp.htm

100_2504.jpg

100_2505.jpg

100_2506.jpg

100_2507.jpg

100_2508.jpg

• Members

- 2008 Peavey 6505+ 100 watt head. About 10 hrs on tubes. (stock tubes) 6L6s, 12AX7s for the preamp. One small scuff on top of amp. Perfect working condition. Metal corners have some road wear on them. Comes w/ Footswitch and 30 ft cable. I'm asking $625

DSCF1397.jpg

DSCF1398.jpg

DSCF1401.jpg

- 2007 Ibanez S2170FB Prestige w/ EMGs (81/SA/85). One small ding above toggle switch, chrome hardware, pickup rings have a little bit of color change due to hands rubbing. Comes w/ Original Hardshell Case. Features a ZR Trem system & locking nut. 22 fret. Maple neck with Rosewood inlaid in the back. Wanting $850 OBO. (paid $1650 w/ EMGs)

DSCF1389.jpg

DSCF1393.jpg

- 2001 PRS Custom 22 Semi Hollow Black Awesome playing guitar and sound killer as all PRS do!

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

• Members

Here's a 2000 / 2001 Nashville Tele.

New Lower Price...

It's in excellent condition without any dings or dents.

I've never played this out, and it's lived in its case for most of its life.

All the Nashville Tele features:

* Two "tex-mex" neck and bridge tele pups and a "tex-mex" strat pickup in the middle.
* 5-way pickup switch
* Artic white with rosewood fretboard on maple neck
* Vintage bridge
* Medium jumbo frets

This is "like-new" condition, plays and sounds just as you would expect from a new one. MIM. No mods.
Comes with Fender hard shell case.

Price lowered to $549 obo + shipping.

NashvilleTele04.jpg

PM for more info or pics.

M

• Members

Ill take Paypal.

All prices include shipping. USPS Priority w/DC.

Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport

Analog-voiced digital delay with modulation. Awesome delay pedal. Can be a pretty crazy noisemaker as well. In great condition. With box.

$120

9-Pin Electronics 808-style OD - "Yang"-SOLD

Vox V112TV cabinet-SOLD

Vox Pathfinder 15R-SOLD

Catalinbread Super Charged Overdrive-SOLD

DT.jpg

*Must give credit appropriately - I dont have a camera, so I snagged these ^ pics from the people that I received the pedals from. Pics are of actual pedal.

• Members

FS: Tokai NLP-40 - $375 shipped

This is a MIK copy of a PRS Custom 24. It is in mint condition. It's a great guitar and there's nothing wrong with it, but I may have a chance to get another guitar I've been wanting for a while, so I'd like to sell this one. I will also include a hardshell case.

-Solid mahogany body
-Spalted maple top (red)
-Mahogany set-neck
-Rosewood fingerboard (24 frets)
-12" neck radius
-1 5/8" bone nut
-24 3/4" scale
-Wraparound intonated bridge

Dillion also now makes the same guitar - http://www.jsdguitarshack.com/dillion_guitars/dillion_dnlp40.html - The only difference is that mine appears to be spalted maple, and their version is quilted maple. The headstock is also painted black on the Tokai version (this one). I'm not sure of the background story, but I believe that Tokai and Dillion's MIK stuff is from the same factory, and Dillion is now licensed to make these models.

They sell for $615 USD new, but I'll sell mine for $375 shipped and paypal'd.

tokaiprs2.jpg

image001.jpg

image008.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image007.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image006.jpg

FS: Weber Headphone Tap And Dummy Load - 50 Watts - $40 shipped

More information is available here: https://taweber.powweb.com/weber/hpa50.htm

This device allows you to plug a tube amplifier (up to 50 watts) into it and monitor the signal through headphones, and/or functions as a dummy load for the amp for silent operation (which is what I was planning on using it for; recording the amp's line out into my DAW with impulses -- with the Weber in dummy load mode so that the head could be turned on without being connected to a cabinet). However, before I even had a chance to use it, I ended up selling my amp, so this is essentially brand new and has never even been plugged into. It was built less than a month ago.

Please note that if the switch is not set in dummy load mode (ie: the switch is flipped upwards), you MUST connect a cabinet to the "to speaker" jack on the Weber, or you risk damaging your amp.

Here's your chance to get one of these in perfect condition for cheap, and without having to wait for Weber Speakers to build one for you.

image001-1.jpg