so?:? This is 100% fake right?

volvo1800

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Maybe my eyes are going, but in that one pic, it doesn't look like the pickup rings line up properly.

I believe that is an artifact of a bad digital image. If you look at the fretboard inlays, they appear to "sliced" and out of alignment (perhaps it was an artistic choice by the photographer, who is a fan of Picasso).

I'm far from an expert, but I could make no judgment based on those bad pics.

• Members

Either confirm it's fake and state exactly why with evidence or shut the {censored} up.

- The case, if real, is the type issued with non-Custom production Gibsons, and not appropriate for the guitar.

- The headstock is misshapen - too much room between the tuners and open book.

- Tuners are too close to the edge of the headstock.

- The sticker on the back has no business being there.

- It appears to have a rosewood fretboard. No Gibson Les Paul Custom, artist series or not, has a rosewood board.

- The cavity plate is symmetrical - it's asymmetrical on authentic Gibsons.

- The knobs are placed incorrectly. The volume and tone knobs for each pickup should be parallel with the neck/strings, but they're askew. Also, there's more room between the bridge controls than the neck ones, when it should be the same distance for both.

Happy now, prick?

• Members

i still do, its new, got it from a friend slit the sheets with his woman 3200.00 is what he had to have , and if you want it and you have cash its yours ! i got alot going on now send me your phone no. i will call call after get home from doctors office tues afternoon. thanks lee

He emailed me back! ha ha . . . . for a friend. .

• Members
i still do, its new, got it from a friend slit the sheets with his woman 3200.00 is what he had to have , and if you want it and you have cash its yours ! i got alot going on now send me your phone no. i will call call after get home from doctors office tues afternoon. thanks lee

He emailed me back! ha ha . . . . for a friend. .

This is sweet. Counteroffer $1850, the last penny you have for the month, tell him you know it's low but it's the best you can do and you'd consider it a favor. When he takes it show up in blackface with a certified check and tell him in a thick nigerian accent you are the man to take delivery and here is the check. If he says "cash only" tell him you have the proper ATM deposit if hell take that. Then whip out a rubber footlongdoubledong and hit him in the mouth as hard as you can. Hopefully you break his teeth. While stunned, hit him three or four times to the now protected face until you see blood streaming out of his nostrils. Wrap the dong around his neck and choke him until he falls to the ground. {censored} him hard in the ass with the dong and as he comes to from the rectum shredding agony, shriek at the top of your lungs, "ONE ATM DEPOSIT, COMING UP!" then take the buggering end of the double dong and shove it in his bloody mouth as he chokes on it. While he frantically flails his arms, counter-offer him $14 dollars. I'll bet he'll take it.