Would You Do This Trade?

Bbreaker

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm pretty unbiased in all aspects of this trade, as I don't care for either Strats or PRSi, but to me it looks like a fair trade. The Strats are probably worth $1400 or so for the pair, and I would assume the PRS is worth about the same. I know you've been wanting to downsize your collection, so if you think you'd rather have the PRS, I say go for it! Neither person should walk away from the deal feeling they got screwed over.

• Members

Personally? No. But only because I'd rather have two Fenders than one PRS.

But this is you. How much use do those Fenders see? Do you have more like them? (I'm sure you do
:lol:
)

Well, those Strats are fine guitars.

Haven't played them in a few weeks till this weekend.

Did some adjusting and they're nice.

Might regret it if I do a deal.

I have 9 Strats.

• Members

I'm pretty unbiased in all aspects of this trade, as I don't care for either Strats or PRSi, but to me it looks like a fair trade. The Strats are probably worth $1400 or so for the pair, and I would assume the PRS is worth about the same. I know you've been wanting to downsize your collection, so if you think you'd rather have the PRS, I say go for it! Neither person should walk away from the deal feeling they got screwed over.

Yeah, it would be a fair deal for both.

Thinking...........

• Members

No,

The PRS is "Puke" green

smiley_puke.gif

Not overly big on the green either. Those two American Standards... They're very pretty. I'm also not really into P90s, but hey. I'm not trading anything here. I suppose what it comes down to is that I'd never trade two guitars for one :lol:

• Members

Well, those Strats are fine guitars.

Haven't played them in a few weeks till this weekend.

Did some adjusting and they're nice.

Might regret it if I do a deal.

I have 9 Strats.

Perhaps the dude would let you do a trial? Like you "borrow" the PRS over a weekend and he takes the two Strats as collateral. See how you like the PRS compared to your Strats, and proceed accordingly.

• Members

No. Why? Because I saw the guitar and the price. I know where it is. You have exactly $100 in your strats under whats being asked for the PRS, and the PRS looks a bit dinged, and your strats look perfect.

If you love it? Why not. But I'd do a cash purchase.

• Members

No. Why? Because I saw the guitar and the price. I know where it is. You have exactly $100 in your strats under whats being asked for the PRS, and the PRS looks a bit dinged, and your strats look perfect.

If you love it? Why not. But I'd do a cash purchase.

You saw it in person?

My Strats are in pristine stock condition.

Archived