MIM > USA? Jeremy Spencer seems to think so...

bluesnapper

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMO, it depends on the model and what you look for, as far as features, in a Fender. When I was shopping for a Tele, I tried a whole bunch. One of the nicest in that mid-tier price range was a MIM Nocaster reissue. It really blew away the lower-end MIA's in that same price range. I feel like the smaller model runs in any line-up (reissues, sigs, etc.) get quite a bit more attention to detail than the standard models.

• Members

I'm a big fan of early Fleetwood Mac and also all of the other periods. Thought Jeremy had just dropped out. Great to see him back, he's an excellent player. Thinking of getting his new album when it comes out on CD, right now only available on the dreaded vinyl. FM live on the BBC CD and the semi-boot Boston Tea Party, Jeremy smokes!

Also since we're on Fleetwood Mac, Bob Welsh RIP and he should have been inducted into the RnR HOF.

• Members

I prefer them because I hate the two point trem, they can play/sound just as good as anything else, I don't worry about drunks destroying them.

If people want to pay extra for the USA models, more power to them. Variety is the spice of life.

• Members

IMO, it depends on the model and what you look for, as far as features, in a Fender. When I was shopping for a Tele, I tried a whole bunch. One of the nicest in that mid-tier price range was a MIM Nocaster reissue. It really blew away the lower-end MIA's in that same price range. I feel like the smaller model runs in any line-up (reissues, sigs, etc.) get quite a bit more attention to detail than the standard models.

when did a MIM Nocaster reissue come out? :confused:

Archived