Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cazpar Mensinger Custom Bass

Selling it for a good friend. Infos:

+ Short-scale

+ 4-string.

+ black hardware

+ Maple mahagony body

+ Maple fretboard

+ Bassculture pickups

+ passive electronics

+ Bought new around a year ago

+ In perfect condition, no marks, only used in practice space once.

+ Listprice is 890,-

• Members

Wanted: Tremolo pedal. For my other guitarist, he's tried the Danelectro Tuna Melt (is that what it's called?) and liked it so wants a Tremolo pedal.

Also Feeler Spam for another mate: Marshall JCM800 2205 and 1960B with 65's in. Good condition, he's got a Flightcase to go with ther head too. I believe he used the Rig when he was playing for GBH and The Exploited, so it's proven it's worth.

• Members

Would anyone be interested in my white CIJ Fender Jaguar? Has a Mustang bridge installed, stock bridge pup and SJAG3 Quarter Pounder in the neck. 9.5/10 condition with a tiny chip on the headstock you can't see unless you look really hard. Stock bridge included and would come in a hard case. Not really sure how much these are going for now - say around

• Members

WTB:

Loaded stratocaster pickguard for a squire upgrade project. Preferably with knobs and switch tip and everything.

Quality alnico pu's, and I'd like the pickguard and the knobs in mint green/worn yellowish white, or whatever you call the vintage look.

Also looking for two decent P90 pickups: Lollar, Lindy Fralin, Gibson,...
Black covers, soapbars. So no dog-ears...

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by thom View Post
WTB:

Loaded stratocaster pickguard for a squire upgrade project. Preferably with knobs and switch tip and everything.

Quality alnico pu's, and I'd like the pickguard and the knobs in mint green/worn yellowish white, or whatever you call the vintage look.

Also looking for two decent P90 pickups: Lollar, Lindy Fralin, Gibson,...
Black covers, soapbars. So no dog-ears...
I've got a strat pickguard off an MIM strat which has aged a nice kind of yellowy parchment colour. It's not in brand new condition but has only light wear, and if you're going for a vintage look it might suit quite well. It's got all the electrics and whatever pickups came with the MIM strat in it, working perfectly.

You can have it for whatever it costs me to P&P it. PM me if you're interested.

• Members

Epiphone Elite SG - this is not one of the Elitist SG guitars. Check the open book headstock. From what I've read (and I'm very happy to be corrected!), the solidbody Elite guitars were Fuji-gen made and, in my opinion, rival the Orville guitars qualitywise (pickups sound better than the stock pups in my Orville 335). Barely a mark on this one, complete with hard case, and has a very thin poly coating that feels fantastic. A very reluctant sale.

• Members
PRS SE Soapbar - white, a few mods but in good condition otherwise! As much as I love this guitar (longest one i've owned i believe) I'm building a singlecut next month so this should pay for all the parts for it and therefore allow me to keep that one instead! Asking price is slightly higher than the beay completed listings as this is also a limited edition (1 of 60) for the UK/Europe market only, more details via PM

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by simon_62

View Post

PRS SE Soapbar - white, a few mods but in good condition otherwise! As much as I love this guitar (longest one i've owned i believe) I'm building a singlecut next month so this should pay for all the parts for it and therefore allow me to keep that one instead! Asking price is slightly higher than the beay completed listings as this is also a limited edition (1 of 60) for the UK/Europe market only, more details via PM

• Members

Selling my EHX DMM delay.
The classic one, not the new XO one.
Very good condition, just one or 2 marks and a little velcro on the bottom. Comes with UK power supply and original box etc.

Offers? or trade for a Vox Time Machine Delay + Cash.

• Members

Anyone fancy an Ibanez RG550 body in silver sparkle? It's a bit roughed up but could make a cool project for someone? I've got a neck too but not sure about selling that..it's off my RG548, it's actually stamped RG550 on the heel, dot inlays, no skunk stripe....

PM cos I've gone and run up a huge phone bill cry.gif

• Members

having a clearout so offers on the following:
pics on request
will ship nationwide

Zvex Fuzz Factory vexter
Boss os2
Visualsound J&H mk2
crybaby gcb 95
whammy4
boss ps5
boss ac2
marshall compressor
line6 dl4
Mxr Phase 90
line6 verbzilla
single true bypass looper
Korg ax3000g
Korg ax3000b

dscf2814t.jpg

• Members

Hi guys, I'm selling my 2006, satin black EC-500.

t8ntpi.jpg

Body: Mahogany
Neck: Mahogany
Fingerboard: Ebony
Bridge PU: EMG 81
Neck PU: EMG 61

It's in good condition with some usage-marks on the back (belt scratches etc...). It recently had a setup for .12 strings and it's tuned to B-standard atm.

It's on the local craiglist for 500 but you guys can have it for 450 EUR.

This is BeNeLux only and the guitar can be tested/bought in Belgium (near Hasselt) or in my dorm room in Holland (Rotterdam)

• Moderators

As some of you know I have recently had to check in to a rehab clinic and get my alcohol problems sorted.
It cost me a {censored}load and some very good people helped me out.

So basically I gotta sell all my {censored} and pay em back, so first up is my only really valuable guitar and it kills me to part with it, but it has to be done

2005 Gibson 1954VOS with Pigtail tailpiece, handpicked from the Gibson Showcase in Nashville, weighs in at 8lbs 9oz

I'll Ebay it in a few weeks at around 2k.

Forumites make me a decent offer, and it's yours

541.jpg
542.jpg
GibsonP9002.jpg

If you wanna hear it, see this Tube vid

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ratae Coritanorum View Post
As some of you know I have recently had to check in to a rehab clinic and get my alcohol problems sorted.
It cost me a {censored}load and some very good people helped me out.

So basically I gotta sell all my {censored} and pay em back, so first up is my only really valuable guitar and it kills me to part with it, but it has to be done

2005 Gibson 1954VOS with Pigtail tailpiece, handpicked from the Gibson Showcase in Nashville, weighs in at 8lbs 9oz

I'll Ebay it in a few weeks at around 2k.

Forumites make me a decent offer, and it's yours

541.jpg
542.jpg
GibsonP9002.jpg

If you wanna hear it, see this Tube vid

oh man!

that is my fave LP on here.

Sean, if you need a loan guitar to tide you over, let me know and I'll try and sort something.

Good luck man.

thumb.gif

Archived