Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm selling:

* A Custom version of the Shiva fuzz pedal by Dwarfcraft Devices:

IMG_0508.jpg

img1079x.jpg

140 Euros + shipping

* Boss BD-2 modified by Whizzer Mods. Basically the equivalent of the Keeley mod with an extra switch for even more options.

1jua8l.jpg

efxcp.jpg

80 Euros + shipping

* A Jacques Tubeblower

Probably the best Tubescreamer rendition available (and I owned a vintage TS808... it's almost better !)

28cn4es.jpg

2d1vmkh.jpg

18mc1i.jpg

80 Euros + shipping

* A Wilkinson complete strat tremolo system

New and unopened

zwdglx.jpg

40 Euros + shipping.

Shipping from France to Europe is pretty cheap.

Payment by Paypal.

PM me if interested.. thumb.gif

• Members

Orange Mk 125 Reverb Twin 'Hustler'

50 watt version (2xEL34/6CA7)

Speakers and label inside date it to 1975 (September IIRC)

Speakers are Rola Celestion G12H-30 black backs, with original Orange labels on them. One speaker has a new cone.

You can see the condition in the photos.

Its the first 2 channel amp Orange made, and it's somewhat based on Fender designs. Channel 1 has a bassman sort of sound, channel 2 more like a twin, but both with an EL34 flavour, and the big bass that Orange are famous for.

Wonderful overdriven sound when you crank up the volume, but sparkling cleans when you have it at more sensible volumes.

Channel 2 has valve driven reverb and tremolo.

Amp had a service last year. Amplifier all original apart from some new rectifier diodes and a standby switch added to the slave output socket. No chassis modifications at all, and I have the original components and some schematics for reversing the standby switch.

The footswitch is a non-original one.

Also included is a padded cover from Silverstone, which has the Orange logo sprayed on the front.

Anyway, pics:

3890510840_977b27a7f4.jpg

3889720767_edb0a05bbe.jpg

3889723311_b900276511.jpg

3889724443_51ec6bf365.jpg

3890517066_2a5f0957fb.jpg

3890518202_fc698df972.jpg

I'm looking for somewhere in the region of

• Members

For Sale/Trade : Spider Engineering Professional Effects Pedalboard XXL.

It's pretty big, officially 820mm x 470mm with a usable internal height of 130mm. Here's what it looked like when still in action:

pedalboard.jpg

No pedals are included, it's just the case. Check it out on eBay and if you're interested, make me a sensible offer.

SOLD

• Members

For Sale:

Zvex Vexter Box of Rock,

Hutchins 'Satana' vintage SG copy with set neck and bigsby copy. Very ballsy sounding guitar. Currently got 10s on it, might need a setup soon.

Any sensible offers considered. (Bigger pictures available on request, I like to keep my posts neat.)

screenshot20090910at211.th.png

screenshot20090910at211.th.png

screenshot20090910at212.th.png

screenshot20090910at212.th.png[screenshot20090910at212.th.png

Looking for:

Memory Boy

Airplane Flanger

Boss PS3

Dual Terror

• Members

Bought in 2006 as a project, by far the best one out of many that I tried (Surprising how different each one was!).

Mexican made

and includes

500k good quality pot upgrade(great!)

USA Sperzel Machineheads

Uprated Bridge(far far better than standard)

All fitted by Machine Head music and by far the best luthier north of london who is with Coda Music in Luton. Had a recent setup with 12's and slightly higher than normal action (damn you can hit those strings hard!)

Had plenty of practice and gigging but remains in v.good shape.

I want to swap for a Fender Strat, Cream and MUST have maple neck.

3912410669_5c3729e982.jpg

3912413233_8a44cb8bd0.jpg

3912415011_c317d9f5c2.jpg

3913201166_c6742a1cd1.jpg

• Members

right, having a clear out, due to not being in a band I can't justify keeping all my stuff. all this stuff is very well looked after, although cosmetically they aren't perfect, they are always well setup and cared for. all price's don't include p&p as that can be dealt with later to ensure both parties are happy, needless to say I'll be looking to keep the postage costs down for both parties.

(please excuse spelling mistakes, typing accurately is not my forte)

one last thing...make me offers, i may just say yes.

on with the show...

first off is my beloved Fender Hot Rod Deluxe. It's been my main amp for a couple of years (although never really pushed volume wise), it's been re-valved within the last 6 months and the amp tech went over it and replaced some components inside (i have no idea what as that kind of thing goes over my head, but it did cost me

• Members

Anyone interested in a MIA Tele (it's a 2007 Sunburst one)?

I'm looking to trade for a MIA Strat, an SG, or an Explorer?

Ideally looking for charcoal frost metallic strat with rosewood 'board, but I'll consider other guitars too. If you've got something interesting, PM me.

Edit; here's some pics (apologies about the quality, apart from the first one they were all taken in artificial light)

3927003096_e1b39cf0da_o.jpg

3926220183_bb54d76fed.jpg

3926219651_1d6d643130.jpg

3927002388_72dd09e83b.jpg

As you can see from the last photo there is a mark on the front edge near the jack. That is from a 'stand malfunction' facepalm.gif which made a chip. I repaired it using black cyanoacrylate and polished it. It looks good in person, and from the front you'd hardly know the damage had ever been there.

Aside from that and some very mild buckle rash on the back which the camera wouldn't pick up the guitar is in perfect condition.

Obviously the original hardcase is included.

PM me if you have a MIA strat you want to trade, or I might consider a Gibson SG, Explorer, or something else random.

• Members

Due to my band calling it a day I've got some really well looked after equipment not being used and going to waste. Therefore, I thought I might try and flog it. Up for grabs is.............

Dean Dave Mustaine Angel of Deth Flying V, incl. Dean hardcase, never gigged, only used for recording. In immaculate condition. Now on eBay

• Members

first up for sale is a slightly relic'd K-line ash body/1" maple neck hardtail strat...42mm/1 5/8" width at the nut...9.5" radius...bathroom scale weight is about 3.3Kg/7.27lbs.a few added dings and dongs by the pickguard where I did a truss rod adjustment without taking the pg off...currently it has a Callaham HT bridge and saddles...Rocketfire 60s pickups (non-rwrp middle pup) and NOS 1950s Sprague military tone cap with a treble bleed mod...comes with a K-line headstock decal which I never got around to putting on...will be shipped in a hardshell case and box...1400

Archived