Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

Quote Originally Posted by strtdv View Post
Was playing around with it yesterday and found all the sounds I was looking for so no amp for sale for the forseeable future.
All it took was a new set of strings facepalm.gif
Man, there is so much truth in that!!!thumb.gif

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just to let people know i will be putting my manson on ebay in the next 2 weeks. If you are intrested give me a pm and we can talk i would rether sell outside of ebay due to the stupid charges. I will also ship world wide this is one of only 3 ever made that matt does not own

Body type Solid
Neck joint Bolt-on
Body covering Cracked mirror

Wood Body: brazilian Mahogany
Neck: birds-eye maple
Fingerboard: rosewood
Bridge Tune o matic
Electronics

Pickup(s) Neck: Bare Knuckle Mississippi Queen custom wound
Bridge: Bare Knuckle BKP-90
Special circuits Zvex Fuzz Factory

the guitar is like new there is a very small mark on the head stock

• Members

I recently put my Eric Johnson Stratocaster in Candy Apple Red on ebay. The serial number is low and it's in Mint (no signs of use at all)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200331968123

ej3.jpg

Price is 1,400 dollars shipped and Paypaled.
The only trades I am looking for is (I add money) Crook Customs, 65 amps Lil Elvis and custom shop strats.

Thanks,

• Members

Hey Guys,

A bit sad to see these items go but I need to make space and get rid of the stuff that doesn't see regular usage.

Fender Super Reverb Non Master Volume.
This is the early silverface version, model AB763.
The amp is in excellent version considering that it is more than 40 years old.
The valves are all original RCA ones. Speakers are original Fender ones. This thing growls like it just got out of the factory the other day.
It's sad to see it go and I feel I'm going to regret it but I need to make space.

• Members

Gibson 57 classic + bridge pickup and 57 classic neck pickup for sale.
Matched set, was in my lp custom. Put the stock pickups back in so don't need these any more.

Great condition, sound fantastic , loads of lead length and complete with springs and screws.
Probably gibsons most popular pickups.

57classics.jpg

• Members
FOR SALE

Fuzzhugger Algal Bloom Mini

i won this in one of forumite tommyld (aka fuzzhugger)'s very generous giveaways but i really need the cash more than a fuzz at the moment cry.gif
it's in mint condition with less than an hours playing.
fantastic sounding, loads of bass and loads of gain.
they are $90 from fuzzhugger so shall we say

• Members

Raising cash to feed the gas... Free to pick up, or shipping extra. Based in Herts/London and work in NW Essex near Harlow.

BC Rich warlock - plat pro special edition. Floyd rose, black, good condition bar knock on upper horn of the body. With all the bits present and correct.

• Members

Partick Eggle Berlin Pro Plus

Picture017.jpg

Mahogany body and neck with ebony fingerboard
24 frets, the frets are in great condition. The nut was replaced and the guitar set up by Barrie Palmer last year.
Sperzel tuners, original Eggle bridge.
New Hiscock hardcase and original Eggle gig bag
Overall in very good condition, no issues from a playability perspective, cosmetically, there is some light pick scratches on the finish and a couple of small insignificant dings on the sides of the body which I couldn

• Members

For sale (Notts UK)

1993 Gibson Nighthawk SP
Cherry Red with gold hardware
Rosewood fingerboard
1/4" Maple cap over mahogany body
One piece mahogany neck 1.625" at the nut
22 fret 25.5" scale length
Special M-Series Slanted Humbucker (bridge)
Special M-Series Mini-Humbucker (neck)
5-way selector (Neck HB, neck coil split, bridge and neck coil split, bridge HB, bridge coil split)
Tone + Volume
With Gibson gig bag

These guitars are super rare since they were only made between 1993 and 1998, winning the top design award from The Music Trades magazine at the 1993 National Association of Music Merchants show. They are currently appreciating in value and if any guitar could ever be a guaraneed classic, surely this has to be it.

Very light (less than 7lbs) and comfortable due to the tummy cut. A slimmer neck than a Les Paul and not as wide as an SG. It's about as versatile as you can get with sounds ranging from classic Les Paul crunch to Strat-like quack.

I've had this one since 1994 and it has some signs of wear and tear (but then it is 16 years old!), just a few small chips, slight buckle rash and the gold hardware is slighly faded but all very minor and nothing that affects the way it sounds or plays. It has never been refretted or repaired, no breaks, everything working as it should. Very reluctant sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived