Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by nickeroo

View Post

Does anyone have a battered, abused or unloved Mexican Fender they want to get rid of? If it is even barely hanging together, dings all over, that's fine. I like restoring them, and want to use one as a base for a project.

I have a completely {censored}ed 72 reissue Telecaster body and neck. Needs plenty of work.

• Members
4032399611_0897e80ef3_o.jpg

4032399775_ec0ec3a87b_o.jpg

Fender 62RI Jazzmaster - Crafted In Japan 2001. Big pics HERE:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3522945...34877450/show/

Upgraded with: Mustang bridge for better stability, Classic Player P90-style (hotter, brighter) pickups, Red 'tortoiseshell' pickguard, Tele-style chrome knobs. Fully foil shielded and earthed (great for recording). Set up for 11-gauge strings: action / intonation / floating tremolo... right down to the mysterious 'trem-lock' button that even Fender dealers can't get right when you buy a new one. If you break a string during a song, just slide in the trem-lock and the remaining strings come back in tune. Can't do that on a Strat!

Condition: Generally good. Was gigged a bit in my previous band, but last few years mainly used for recording with Distant Guns (it's all over this tune: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=6945951 ). Has about 10 minor dinks - biggest one is about 4mm across, none go through the paintwork. Some light scratches here & there and a bit of 'buckle rash' on the back.
Very light fretwear, mainly confined to first 5 frets on G/B strings.

Extras: Fender Deluxe gig bag and original inspection tag.

I love this guitar, but it's not getting much use since I built my own Jazzblaster. It's on ebay (see link below), but if I get an offer close to

• Members

I have a James Tyler "Super" humbucker for sale. It was installed in a guitar I bought second hand, and is a punchy and tight bridge pickup with excellent detail and clarity. Absolutely perfect for hard rock, also has a surprisingly authentic strat-like split sound. I'm very impressed with it, but it's not the sound I want in this guitar.
It still has plenty (>20 cm) of cable length.

TylerSuper1.jpg

TylerSuper2.jpg

Specs can be read on the Tyler page here: http://tguitars.staging.vortx.com/p-...er-bridge.aspx
Also, you can check out detailed user descriptions here: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...d.php?t=289037

• Members

Feeler spam.

I {censored}ing love both of these guitars, but they're just not being played at the moment. I'm playing mostly 7s and i need money for a new dirt bike. To be honest, I'm in two minds about selling them, and as such i'll probably end up only selling one, but ill put them both up to see what kind of interest there is. I'm not really sure what the going rate for either is, since they're both pretty rare, so make me an offer.

One is a USA Jackson Soloist SL-1 Pile O' Skulls. Its pre-fender from 1995 and has an EMG 81/SA/SA set, it's hand painted by Dan Lawrence and is immaculate. It was setup a while ago by Barrie Palmer and ive maintained it ever since.

• Members

I have an xbox 360 I have literally never used, wanna trade for something?

White Xbox 360 Console (premium pack one, still have original box and paperwork)
20gig HD
x3 wireless controllers (x 2 white and x1 black elite one)
Wireless internet adapter dongle
x2 headsets

and the following games...

- Call of duty World at Wat
- Call of duty 3 Modern Warfare
- Halo 3
- Gear of War 2

Trade for anything cool guitar wise, or will sell if must.

• Members
Marshall JMP 2203 100w head ('80 or '81 from what I can remember). Pro installed Lee Jackson tube FX loop with send and return levels, true bypass when not engaged, valves all good (powers are 3 months old), couple of scrapes on the tolex, AWSOME sounding, impending Soldano purchase forces sale though (I'm sure I'lll kick myself some time down the line..).

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Sudds View Post

Mesa/Boogie Stiletto 100w (not mine), 2 1/2 years old, black cloth front, only gigged a handfull of times, 9.9/10 condition, awsome sounds (think Marshall JMP with more gain, slightly lower midrange and a bit less bass + fantastic cleans),

Archived