Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

2006 MIM Standard Stratocaster. Heavily modded.

Photo-0230.jpg

upgrades:
Sperzel Locking Machineheads
Graphtech Saddles
Graphtech String Tree
Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucker
Thick Single Ply Pickguard
Marvel Strap Locks (and strap)
Non-Fender Hard Case

Its a real players machine, super stable thanks to the upgrades and it sounds awesome. This has been a reliable workhorse for me for the past 2 years, its appeared in my bands videos and was the only guitar i used on my bands EP "Land & Sea".

• Members

Beautiful Home Build Tele. Which I actually bought from this very spam thread thumb.gif

Mahogany Body/Neck
Kluson Deluxe Tuners
Wilkinson Compensated 3 brass saddle bride
CTS pots
BareKnuckle Yard Bird Pick-ups

Origonal Spam thread pic to keep it authentic:
t-1.jpg

Open to offers.

Next up, 90s Parker Nitefly in Cherry Red. Amazing player, amazing sounding, amazing guitar, come with great parker gig-bag:

parker1.jpg

• Members

Really need to sell my Fender American Standard Stratocaster.

'08 Model. Maple Neck. Olympic White.

This is as close to new as you will get, played for all of 20 minutes, no scratches, buckle rash, dents etc. In the awesome case with Unopened case candy.

Cos im desperate, you can have it for the rip-me-off price of

• Members

Some amps/bits for sale, not all mine, helping a mate sell a couple but I can answer questions, get pics of any etc, easily enough....

Marshall JMP 2203 100w head ('80 or '81 from what I can remember). Pro installed Lee Jackson tube FX loop with send and return levels, true bypass when not engaged, valves all good (powers are 3 months old), couple of scrapes on the tolex, AWSOME sounding, impending Soldano purchase forces sale though (I'm sure I'lll kick myself some time down the line..).

• Members

Gibson looks like its sold... so heres a few more bits:

Gibson Les Paul Custom (Its not a real Gibson, but one of those fake ones from Asia)..SOLD!

Vox AC15, the 90s Korg version, not the new CC version... Unfortunately its not working at the moment and the screws to keep the chassis attached to the cab have gone missing... but with some TLC you could have a lively AC15 back in working order again...

• Members

Thinking of swapping my PRS 24 20th anniversay std.

Charcoal mahogany, 20th birds, case, candy & tags etc.

Minor use at home.

Looking for Beck strat (no baseball bat neck) newer model, or what have you got?

Be sensible, the PRS is worth

• Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by nickeroo

View Post

Does anyone have a battered, abused or unloved Mexican Fender they want to get rid of? If it is even barely hanging together, dings all over, that's fine. I like restoring them, and want to use one as a base for a project.

I have a pristine Gilmour style 50s Classic if tha's any use?

Archived