Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Members

I have an Orange AD5 in excellent condition that I may be willig to sell.

Couple of tiny weeny marks - 1 VERY slight mark on the tolex, but not a nick, and 2 of the 8 corner protectors have a very slight scratch to them. Overall excellent condition.

1 EL84

1 12AX7

10" Celestion speaker

Tone & Volume control

1 16ohm tap.

Available in the midlands (live in Derby but work in Nottingham).

I love the amp, so not looking for a forced sale. £170 ovno.

Brilliant from dirty blues to filthy fuzzy loud rock, and records exceedingly well.

Edit:

Now that photobucket is working again, here's a pic:

654-1.jpg

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have an Orange AD5 in excellent condition that I may be willig to sell.

Couple of tiny weeny marks - 1 VERY slight mark on the tolex, but not a nick, and 2 of the 8 corner protectors have a very slight scratch to them. Overall excellent condition.

1 EL84

1 12AX7

10" Celestion speaker

Tone & Volume control

1 16ohm tap.

Available in the midlands (live in Derby but work in Nottingham).

I love the amp, so not looking for a forced sale. £170 ovno.

Brilliant from dirty blues to filthy fuzzy loud rock, and records exceedingly well.

Edit:

Now that photobucket is working again, here's a pic:

654-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

FS:

Some pickups

Pair of unused Fender Wide Range humbuckers, £75 shipped UK

CgzCB.jpg

Kent Armstrong tele bridge - TCHR-1 - PROBABLY SOLD

7z67Y.jpg

p9dSw.jpg

The backplate is threaded so there are some nuts on the back to make it adjustable, used £20 shipped UK

Rouch Axishead - based on Fuzzface/D*A*M meathead deluxe, used but in good nick, bedroom use only. £45 shipped UK

CCe03.jpg

http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/rouch/axishead

• Members

FS:

Some pickups

Pair of unused Fender Wide Range humbuckers, £75 shipped UK

CgzCB.jpg

Kent Armstrong tele bridge - TCHR-1 - PROBABLY SOLD

7z67Y.jpg

p9dSw.jpg

The backplate is threaded so there are some nuts on the back to make it adjustable, used £20 shipped UK

Rouch Axishead - based on Fuzzface/D*A*M meathead deluxe, used but in good nick, bedroom use only. £45 shipped UK

CCe03.jpg

http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/rouch/axishead

• Members

Fender MIJ Floyd Rose Strat, early 90's, basically the same as the £1200 Sambora models but without the star inlays or mid boost. Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge, original Floyd Rose trem, all acces type heel, 22 med jumbo frets, 9/10 condition, hardcase (not Fender), recent setup so plays perfectly, £450 ovno before it goes on EvilBay again...

Vintage brand SG VS6 in distressed/used/semi-relic cherry red finish, as new condition, sounds and plays great, £100.

Message for pics.

• Members

Fender MIJ Floyd Rose Strat, early 90's, basically the same as the £1200 Sambora models but without the star inlays or mid boost. Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge, original Floyd Rose trem, all acces type heel, 22 med jumbo frets, 9/10 condition, hardcase (not Fender), recent setup so plays perfectly, £450 ovno before it goes on EvilBay again...

Vintage brand SG VS6 in distressed/used/semi-relic cherry red finish, as new condition, sounds and plays great, £100.

Message for pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

CIMG0991.jpg

Ibanez SH-7 - 40€ shipped

Belcat Analog Chorus - ON HOLD!

Not Pictured:

Digitech Hot Head Distortion - 35€ shipped

Korg AX5g - 45€ shipped

Behringer DD100 Digital Delay - 20€ shipped

Boss OD-2r - 60€ shipped

Ibanez DL-10 - 75€ shipped

Ibanez Swell Flanger - 75€ shipped

Furacão Bass Middle Five 130:

CIMG0975.jpg

Sweet vintage (70's/early 80's) Portuguese-made SS amp. 5-way middle selector, volume, treble, mids and bass. Super simple. That said, fantastic amplifier that breaks up really nicely but cleans up with your volume knob REALLY well too. Good headroom, plenty of volume, pretty light.

150€ shipped.

Vintage VS6:

CIMG0984.jpg

CIMG0987.jpg

Really nice SG copy. Needs: a new nut, unless you plan on using really heavy strings with it. I took the finish off the back of the neck as well, plays better now. Wilkinson hardware.

160€ shipped.

Frankenjag:

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

Components/hardware:

Body made by a Portuguese Luthier from really solid Oak. Original Fender neck cut by the previous owner. Killswitch. Seymour Duncan pickups with split-coil system.

275€ w/hardcase and shipped.

May be interested in trades for:

Zoom R16 and other digital recording stations.

Synths (Arturia Minibrute would take the cake)

Most of all, an LP with P-90's, maybe one with Dogear pickups. I like old, strange guitars too. Maybe a nice Flying V?

Pedal clones.

Moog pedals.

EHX Ring Thing.

Fuzz pedals.

POG/HOG.

Guitar/bass amps/cabinets... maybe be interested. Mostly interested in vintage stuff with lots of headroom, but you're more than welcome to tempt me. As long as we're talking {censored}loads of volume.

• Members

CIMG0991.jpg

Ibanez SH-7 - 40€ shipped

Belcat Analog Chorus - ON HOLD!

Not Pictured:

Digitech Hot Head Distortion - 35€ shipped

Korg AX5g - 45€ shipped

Behringer DD100 Digital Delay - 20€ shipped

Boss OD-2r - 60€ shipped

Ibanez DL-10 - 75€ shipped

Ibanez Swell Flanger - 75€ shipped

Furacão Bass Middle Five 130:

CIMG0975.jpg

Sweet vintage (70's/early 80's) Portuguese-made SS amp. 5-way middle selector, volume, treble, mids and bass. Super simple. That said, fantastic amplifier that breaks up really nicely but cleans up with your volume knob REALLY well too. Good headroom, plenty of volume, pretty light.

150€ shipped.

Vintage VS6:

CIMG0984.jpg

CIMG0987.jpg

Really nice SG copy. Needs: a new nut, unless you plan on using really heavy strings with it. I took the finish off the back of the neck as well, plays better now. Wilkinson hardware.

160€ shipped.

Frankenjag:

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

Components/hardware:

Body made by a Portuguese Luthier from really solid Oak. Original Fender neck cut by the previous owner. Killswitch. Seymour Duncan pickups with split-coil system.

275€ w/hardcase and shipped.

May be interested in trades for:

Zoom R16 and other digital recording stations.

Synths (Arturia Minibrute would take the cake)

Most of all, an LP with P-90's, maybe one with Dogear pickups. I like old, strange guitars too. Maybe a nice Flying V?

Pedal clones.

Moog pedals.

EHX Ring Thing.

Fuzz pedals.

POG/HOG.

Guitar/bass amps/cabinets... maybe be interested. Mostly interested in vintage stuff with lots of headroom, but you're more than welcome to tempt me. As long as we're talking {censored}loads of volume.

• Members

Awesome guitar with a mahogany body, ebony fretboard, locking tuners and EMG pickups - also included is an 18v and 24v battery harness (spare 12v batteries also supplied) which has the effect of stopping the preamp clipping so giving the guitar cleaner headroom and making the guitar much more dynamic when playing clean and allows more effective use of the volume to clean up an overdriven sound.

Dimarzio strap is not included in the sale, but the standard strap locks are.

Looking for a straight sale @ £495 or a trade for a fender strat

e-mail jimbaker@live.co.uk

87D8FECD-DA0A-4CFF-B94A-21DD04BCD560-597

222FFBCD-A776-4A2D-A737-56D15640144C-597

92B1D6BB-1A5E-463C-A09C-DD3096FB2654-597

• Members

Awesome guitar with a mahogany body, ebony fretboard, locking tuners and EMG pickups - also included is an 18v and 24v battery harness (spare 12v batteries also supplied) which has the effect of stopping the preamp clipping so giving the guitar cleaner headroom and making the guitar much more dynamic when playing clean and allows more effective use of the volume to clean up an overdriven sound.

Dimarzio strap is not included in the sale, but the standard strap locks are.

Looking for a straight sale @ £495 or a trade for a fender strat

e-mail jimbaker@live.co.uk

87D8FECD-DA0A-4CFF-B94A-21DD04BCD560-597

222FFBCD-A776-4A2D-A737-56D15640144C-597

92B1D6BB-1A5E-463C-A09C-DD3096FB2654-597

• Members

UK only. Paypal only.

AMT WH-1 Japanese Girl Wah £73 shipped

Original box, good condition get a great deal!

20130102164052.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wilson Effects Uber Fubar Bliss - £95 shipped.

Comes with original box only a couple weeks old. A burns Buzzaround type circuit with more options. GET A DEAL! I need the cash so I've knocked the price right down!

20121208115657.jpg

Digitech RP3 £38 shipped (rare blue version)

Few knicks and scratches, and the foot rocker is loose (but still works. Someone that knows what they are doing could probably tighten it. Get a great deal!)

rp3y.jpg

Zoom Multistomp £65 shipped with origina box

Good condition.

multistomp.jpg

• Members

UK only. Paypal only.

AMT WH-1 Japanese Girl Wah £73 shipped

Original box, good condition get a great deal!

20130102164052.jpg

Wilson Effects Uber Fubar Bliss - £95 shipped.

Comes with original box only a couple weeks old. A burns Buzzaround type circuit with more options. GET A DEAL! I need the cash so I've knocked the price right down!

20121208115657.jpg

Digitech RP3 £38 shipped (rare blue version)

Few knicks and scratches, and the foot rocker is loose (but still works. Someone that knows what they are doing could probably tighten it. Get a great deal!)

rp3y.jpg

Zoom Multistomp £65 shipped with origina box

Good condition.

multistomp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm downsizing a lot of my rig and with great sadness, I have to get rid of my 2x12 I acquired a while back. It turns out these are early 70's (Pre-rola if I am correct??) Greenbacks, March 1972 to be precise (according to Celestion's support team). They sound fabulous and if I wasn't relocating abroad, I wouldn't sell them but I just can't justify shipping them with the rest of my expenses and me having to downsize.

The cab is an old marshall combo which was recovered with a different grill in the front, very fendery.

8 OHM cab FYI

£320 for the cab with the 2 speakers. It's an oversized one so collection is a must from Brighton.

Thanks.

The speakers alone are worth more than £200 each so that's a bargain, including the cab.

cabfront_zps3b460732.jpg

cab_back_zps20dc6a74.jpg

speakercode_zps1d34ba94.jpg

• Members

I'm downsizing a lot of my rig and with great sadness, I have to get rid of my 2x12 I acquired a while back. It turns out these are early 70's (Pre-rola if I am correct??) Greenbacks, March 1972 to be precise (according to Celestion's support team). They sound fabulous and if I wasn't relocating abroad, I wouldn't sell them but I just can't justify shipping them with the rest of my expenses and me having to downsize.

The cab is an old marshall combo which was recovered with a different grill in the front, very fendery.

8 OHM cab FYI

£320 for the cab with the 2 speakers. It's an oversized one so collection is a must from Brighton.

Thanks.

The speakers alone are worth more than £200 each so that's a bargain, including the cab.

cabfront_zps3b460732.jpg

cab_back_zps20dc6a74.jpg

speakercode_zps1d34ba94.jpg

Archived