Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Members

*Update*

Used Fishman Powerbridge piezo 'acoustic' pickup system for a Fender 2 point trem guitar. Comes with the pre-amp module, replacement stereo jack socket and stereo Y cable to send the piezo signal to an acoustic amp. I bought it on ebay a couple of years back and it didn't fit the (non-fender) guitar I wanted to use it with, so I've never fitted it, but AFAIK it's all there and ready to fit. I have a Godin xtSA now and so it's surplus to requirements. Price drop

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have this Maverick SF1 Custom Shop for sale. Just had a pro setup by the ex Asia touring guitar tech. He did a phenomonal job on it. Plays like butter. Ultra low action

Not to be confused with the standard F1, F3 models etc. This is the flagship and top of the range Maverick guitar. There are only 4 in the world in this colour. Handmade guitar. Condition as you can see is excellent. I'd say 9.5/10. Some tarnishing to the pickup rings, bit of buckle rash and that's it.

Offers around the

• Members

First Act Sheena in red. I've had it about 3 weeks, and realised it's not hitting the spot for me and I have enough guitars around already. Already replaced the pots with CTS versions, tone cap with a mallory, and swapped the knobs out (you can have the original Chrome domes too, if you want) and done the intonation. Strings are a new set of DR tite fit 9.5s. It sounds significantly better than when I got it, and the tone control now works well instead of just sucking. I could keep it, but I'd end up swapping PUs and doing a bunch of stuff that I don't really want to so that it'll play just the way I like - this may suit you very well as it is.

There's some scuff marks on the body at the back that were there when I got it, but otherwise it's perfect.

Looks really really nice.

Sheenafront.jpg

Sheenaback.jpg

Sheenabody2.jpg

SOLD! Now please buy my other stuff. smile.gif

• Members

Santa Cruz D - SOLD

I'm selling my beloved acoustic guitar that I purchased back in 2002.

This guitar is in perfect condition I have always looked after it & plays just stunning!! The Santa Cruz D comes with original case which is in good working order.

The guitar has just been played in for you & is the best acoustic guitar I have ever played. I've over the years tried many acoustics BUT this one has always shone above the rest.

So why am I selling well I don't play acoustic much at all now & so I feel it's time I let someone else get more appreciation out of it than me!!

dsc00216wwg.jpg

dsc00221h.jpg

dsc00212njj.jpg

I would MUCH prefer for the guitar to be collected & would throw in a few music goodies for your trouble.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate & contact me.

I also have a fantastic 65 Amps London for sale:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...2341258&page=3

Many thanks

Matt

• Members

Need to shift thisso I can get something else that i've fallen hard for!

I don't check on here very often so please email me directly: simonclarke62 AT live.co.uk

1963 Gibson LP Junior - All Original, contact me for more info, pics.

• Members

Want a new electric, but I'm on a tight budget. So if anyone wants to get rid of any of the following guitars, please pm me:

-Epiphone Dot, ebony.

-Fender '50s Esquire, classic series mim, black.

-Fender road worn strat, sunburst (can be the 50s or the 60s model).

Also looking for some other stuff:

-A pair of decent P90s. Have to be black, and non-"dog ear".

-A pair of Celestion V30s.

-Yellowish white strat pickguard, 3ply. Preferably with a very vintage/worn look.

-A set of real good strat pu's.

for sale/trade:

-Pair of stock Marshall 1960 speakers (I'd have to check the correct name).

-A pair of Gibson P100's out of Les Paul Jr Lite.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Matts Tone

View Post

Santa Cruz D - SOLD

I'm selling my beloved acoustic guitar that I purchased back in 2002.

This guitar is in perfect condition I have always looked after it & plays just stunning!! The Santa Cruz D comes with original case which is in good working order.

The guitar has just been played in for you & is the best acoustic guitar I have ever played. I've over the years tried many acoustics BUT this one has always shone above the rest.

So why am I selling well I don't play acoustic much at all now & so I feel it's time I let someone else get more appreciation out of it than me!!

dsc00216wwg.jpg

dsc00221h.jpg

dsc00212njj.jpg

I would MUCH prefer for the guitar to be collected & would throw in a few music goodies for your trouble.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate & contact me.

I also have a fantastic 65 Amps London for sale:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...2341258&page=3

Many thanks

Matt

Santa Cruz D has been sold!!

My 65 Amps london 1 X 12 is still for sale.

Thanks

Matt

• Members

Selling an Atomic Reactor 112-18W power amp combo, with a Line 6 Pod X3, and a FBV Shortboard.

All in excellent condition, a few marks on the tolex, but nothing serious.

Pod is mint. Tubes changed about 6 months ago, and not much use since.

Pod and FBV are both boxed with manuals. Atomic manuals are available to download online, but it's so simple to use, I doubt they are needed.

Also includes the template for a Vox Tonelab desktop modeller.

X3 will be unregistered on Line 6 site, so new user can register as their own.

Edit: decided to split this lot up for sale.

Prices are as follows.

Pod X3

• Members

PS3: Singstar Next Gen game with 2 USB mics.

Absolutely brand new, came with my PS3. Never been used, game is still in its plastic wrapper and both mics are bubble wrapped.

Includes game, 2 mics and a USB adaptor for the mic connections.

Thought someone may want it for their wife, kids etc.

This package is currently being sold for

• Members

Crafter Mandolin

Solid spruce top, not plywood, mahogany neck, fiberglass neck. passive pickup with volume and tone control, sounds dandy. selling due to fat fingers, i just can't play this damn thing...

one ding in the body which is clearly visible, but apart from that good condition, the neck is smooth and straight. sorry about the slightly crappy pics, they're from my phone. i'll try and get better shots of anything you want to see...

IMG00002-20090629-1406.jpg

IMG00003-20090629-1406.jpg

IMG00004-20090629-1406.jpg

they're

• Members

This isn't SPAM, but since we don't have a Great Deals thread I figured I could post it here. smile.gif

First Act Custom Shop Delia for 599GBP (instead of 1716!!!)...

http://www.reverb-store.co.uk/produc....asp?prod=3003

That's an insane price for a high quality guitar (check out the specs).

http://www.arkay.de/guitars/firstact/index.html#delia

delia_le_05.jpg

They also have the Lola for 599...

http://www.reverb-store.co.uk/produc....asp?prod=3615

firstact_lolausa_transred.jpg

• Members

Wouldn't mind grabbing a decent looking, Xaviere or SX/Agile guitar, preferably with P90s and preferably coloured green(I know I'm weird like that) or otherwise eyecatching.

Cheap guitars in general I'm interested in. One of those Sheenas that were sold for like $99 would be great too some of them looked really nice.

Archived