Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Members

I'm selling:

BOSS NS2 noise gate: 45 Euros + shipping.

66w5qv.jpg

s1kx1d.jpg

an HH VS Musician 100W head.

It's a 70s MOSFET amp (=transistor but very close to tubes in terms of sound and dynamic) know for being used by Marc Bolan, Pink Floyd and Bauhaus guitar player. I'm only the 2nd owner and it's nearly never being used by the 1st owner.

Works with 240V

IMG_1265.JPG

More pictures here: http://picasaweb.google.com/kill.the...at=directlink#

150 Euros + Shipping.

PM me for more infos.

I take paypal.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

horus.jpg

Horus HGS with EMG-85 in bridge pos. and EMG-S in neck pos.

push/pull on volume to switch between pickups.

basically this is the ultimate guitar for people who want to play fast as effortlessly as possible while still having good tone. because this one really sounds huge when playing rhytm and has the best sustain i've heard on a superstrat.

it's in 24.75" scale which makes the impossible stretches possible and with 27 frets and schaller floyd rose i don't know what more you could ask for :p

The condition is excellent on every part of the guitar except for one ding on the backside of the head. (the pointy part) I will email you images of that damage if you are interested of a purchase.

Included:

Hardcase

Original Caparison Pickups

Jim Dunlop Straplok

'Dark Cheetah' strap

1400 Euros excl. shipping

Possible trades: Gibson Les Paul Standard (not tobacco burst or vintage burst) or Axe-Fx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

FENDER SUB SONIC

Mint condition Fender Sub-Sonic Baritone Stratocaster built in the USA. 27" scale, tuned to low B. Comes with all case candy and it's luxury G&G Hardshell case made to fit the extra length. Fantastic sound, aqua marine metallic blue body, rosewood fingerboard, white pickguard. 2 Single Coil Pickups and 1 Humbucker Pickup in the Bridge position.

291811895.jpg

291811893.jpg

291811892.jpg

• Members

For Sale:

Patch cables;

4 X straight to straight 18" cables

2 X RA to RA 6" cables

1 X straight to straight 12" cable

All meridian/hotline OFC copper cables with shielding, gold plated connectors, good condition.

Also a 6" plain RA to RA patch cable.

• Members

I've just decided that the Floyd Rose isn't for me. Plus, I'm really gassing for a Standard with a HSS setup, probably a Pro S4, to be honest. Guitar itself is in mint condition apart from a tiny bit of corrosion on two of the intonation screws on the floyd. I bought it brand new back in July (built in May 2009).

Guitar is also fitted with a Tremol-No, so it's got added versatility.

Body: Alder

Neck: Maple

Fretboard: Pau Ferro

Neck Shape: Modern Elliptical .780-.830

Radius: 10"-14" Compound Radius

Nut: Locking FLoyd

Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel

Bridge: Gotoh Double-Locking Floyd Rose

Hardware: Chrome

Gears: Sperzel Locking

Electronics: Volume, Tone, 5-Way

Knobs: Chrome Metal

Neck Pickup: SSV Humbucker

Bridge Pickup: SSH+ Humbucker

Finish Colors: Charcoal Web

Finish Option: Matching color headstock

Pics;

DSC06317.jpg

DSC06307.jpg

DSC06311.jpg

Looking for

• Members

Here's a feeler:

Any interest in this showpiece Vigier Exalibur Ultra Blues?

Vigier.jpg

B6Vig3.jpg

B6Vig4.jpg

B6Vig6.jpg

This is the top-of-the-range Vigier Excalibur model. Almost completely mint condition with a stunning flame maple top and finish. Super-low action with an awesome bright but full tone. Very versatile with a pair of DiMarzio Virtual Vintage noiseless single coils and a Bare Knuckle Holy Diver humbucker in the bridge. A coil tap switch has been added, and the pots have been changed to 500k from 1 meg (which was making the single coils sound very thin). It holds tune perfectly courtesy of a very smooth trem with roller saddles, roller string tree and locking tuners, all Schaller. The graphite-reinforced neck is obscenely strong and will not warp or twist under any circumstances.

Includes matching Hiscox flightcase.

I'm thinking

• Members

I picked up this CE24 just a few months back, but the Axe-FX GAS has got me bad....

It's a 2005 20th Anniversary CE24 (with 20th TRC) in the limited edition DuPont Hot Hues "Indigo Blue".

HFS/VB pickups with 3 way knob and push/pull tone knob (the original 5 way rotary is included).

It's in great condition the only mark is one the back at the bottom of the trem cover (see pic), I installed a GHOST piezo system in this guitar so it has 2 small holes drilled in the trem plate and an internal hole between the trem and control cavities. (the piezo has since been removed) Neither affect tone or playability at all and you would never notice either, but in the interest of full disclosure I'm giving all the details.

Comes in PRS hard case with Trem arm, no hang tag, it's a killer playing and sounding guitar that looks really cool under lights on stage, I just can't keep 'em all and get an Axe-FX. It's a lot of USA PRS for the money!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie.Douglas

View Post

Hey guys wave.gif

I'm looking for a footswitch that will work with the Vox Pathfinder 15R. If anyone has one for sale - let me know. Send me a p/m or e-mail me. thumb.gif Cheers.

Wouldnt any footswitch work? its only switching things on/off, so any footswitch would do.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie.Douglas

View Post

Hey guys wave.gif

I'm looking for a footswitch that will work with the Vox Pathfinder 15R. If anyone has one for sale - let me know. Send me a p/m or e-mail me. thumb.gif Cheers.

i've got a vox dual footswitch for sale. make me an offer, i don't really know what they're worth

Archived