Electric Guitars: Rules and Discussion

The Eristic

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No. Appearantly it ain't much
:thu:

Let's see, I've been here since June, 2002 and have a total of 12,152 posts. That's roughly 210 per month, or 7 per day.

You've been here since September 2006 and have 958 posts. That's roughly 137 per month, or 5 per day.

Comparing my 12,000+ post count to your 900+ post count makes it look like I spend an inordinate amount of time here, but when you get right down to it, there's not much difference between you and me in post frequency. Apparently, I've just got a little more to say than you do.

• Members
wait til it's your turn... you don't have a clue...

Date of Birth:

October 26, 1989

What turn?? I already make enough money to support myself. :)

et's see, I've been here since June, 2002 and have a total of 12,152 posts. That's roughly 210 per month, or 7 per day.

You've been here since September 2006 and have 958 posts. That's roughly 137 per month, or 5 per day.

Comparing my 12,000+ post count to your 900+ post count makes it look like I spend an inordinate amount of time here, but when you get right down to it, there's not much difference between you and me in post frequency. Apparently, I've just got a little more to say than you do.

lol. ok.

• Members
What turn?? I already make enough money to support myself.
:)

Taco Bell has no future!!!

i've been working almost twice as long as you have been alive...

trust me, you have no idea about life. i remember what it's like to be 17...

you have no clue about life or work or tits, ok?

oh in reality you may know about tits, but you have no idea about the brain they are attached too... ;)

really dude, you signed an agreement when you joined here. an agreement about no nudity. either live up to it or get the {censored} out !!!

:wave:

• Members
Taco Bell has no future!!!

i've been working almost twice as long as you have been alive...

trust me, you have no idea about life. i remember what it's like to be 17...

you have no clue about life or work or tits, ok?

oh in reality you may know about tits, but you have no idea about the brain they are attached too...
;)

really dude, you signed an agreement when you joined here. an agreement about no nudity. either live up to it or get the {censored} out !!!

:wave:

Taco Bell? I wouldn't work there if my life depended on it. You have no idea what I know about life, but I'm sure you're GROSSLY underestimating my buisness or my life in general. My job personally, is not a hard one and I make enough scratch to support myself comfortably.

But the tits thing is mostly true, but in my defense, I've never met a girl with nice titties who had anything constructive or intelligent to say. :D

Archived