[metathread] $1.52 boy

boy#152

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by boy#152

it's just thm there role reversal is so very common amongst eletric bass players, even RAge ones cause they are like a lot of mostly failed guitarists gettin band work takin up the raGE Bass, so maybe they can be role reverers sex choosin whise? possible. happens sure.

any of you wear dress?

('cept lug course)

RBTV ferritin out the love

trudies

and RAGE Bassin fellow

hand holderers:)

*extends wet fingers to JA in ultiMATE act of daf loBE*

I'm so glad you feel that way

*fetches KY Jelly*

Bend down and grab hold of something heavy, this may hurt a little...

• CMS Author

they are like a lot of mostly failed guitarists gettin band work takin up the raGE Bass, so maybe they can be role reverers sex choosin whise?

Just as you can't deny your sexuality, you can't deny the need to hold down the bottom line. You ass.

• Members

is worth toting that hunk a junk aboot. Rage Bass Tuth Visionary just had to say Ciaoza to the fender 70's low end slab a junk cause it werent movin my hips to the gentle sway of 'gotcha!uhhu - thought I didn't see ya now'. I turneded to a season pro from Dover who said, "Bass is okay. But you are pure. Jump on the train and head to Klausen County and when you ghett off, you will know cause your feet ate beneath ya." Well, I aint a arguer , &so I just kinda left the room real slick like. BUt, I did sell my fender 70's bass spanki spanki cause It sounded like assfarts outta my 10 watt Univox with alnico speaker so fine. sweet amp. jim page meets rory g.but damn, I just said goodbye to my onliest bass ever, and you prolly hab no idea how i feel, But I am sayin' here and now that I feel KINDa -- sad aboot it all. I wanna be a pro angstism blues bassrage mofo, and now i got no bass, more RAge and all these dog god thickie stringies:mad: :mad: :mad:

RBTV confessin' like cough syrup:(

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

see, the bitch turn'd her back on me already:(

• Members

TEARS ON THE PILLOW!!!
:mad:

DONT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND TEARS ON THE PILLOW????
heartlesz low enders.
:(

RBTV vulnurable like Gepedo:(

You mean R*TV

Cry away, you just blew it dude.

Now none of us will know the truth about rage bass, except maybe that guy from lightning bolt.

hoddy

• Members

I didnt need not stinky bass to handle the low end trog soundz, and I dunt need one NOW!:mad: screwdat. I still got my modded axe of truth, and can still do what needs to be done. HA! YOU FOOLS KICKEDED ME WHEN I WAS DOWN, BUT INSTEAD A HURTIN' ME --->ONLYS MADE ME STRONGER!! I wont fuget this hate!!!:mad: OH, I got your names in my BLACK HURTER BOOK and you just wait till I am UP&ABoot anmd I am so gonna may you hurters pay. oh, I WILL SHOW YOU TRUDIES PLENTY:mad: :mad: :mad:

I AM THE RAGE BASS TRUTH VISIONARY:mad:

dont eber fuget that!:mad:

*steps on copmpressor pedal for cool posting effect*:mad:

• Members
Originally posted by chunkathalon

I have a RageBassTraitor book.

I'm fully aware that I'm the only one who kicked you, and I kicked your ass.

So write my name in your book, you phony faking bass wannabe.

:)

Thoses are some fightin' words....:eek:

:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I didnt need not stinky bass to handle the low end trog soundz, and I dunt need one NOW!
screwdat. I still got my modded axe of truth, and can still do what needs to be done. HA! YOU FOOLS KICKEDED ME WHEN I WAS DOWN, BUT INSTEAD A HURTIN' ME --->ONLYS MADE ME STRONGER!! I wont fuget this hate!!!
OH, I got your names in my BLACK HURTER BOOK and you just wait till I am UP&ABoot anmd I am so gonna may you hurters pay. oh, I WILL SHOW YOU TRUDIES PLENTY:mad:

I AM THE RAGE BASS TRUTH VISIONARY:mad:

dont eber fuget that!

*steps on copmpressor pedal for cool posting effect*

BEST...POST...EVER :D

Archived