[metathread] $1.52 boy

boy#152

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by mlwarriner

meh...i'm not impressed...

she's okay, but not superhot or anything. but that's just my opinion, and i could be wrong...
:D

That is definitely not the best picture of her. The scene from the movie with her sitting on the windowsill wearing (only) shorts and a tshirt - WOW. :eek: :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by mlwarriner

meh...i'm not impressed...

she's okay, but not superhot or anything. but that's just my opinion, and i could be wrong...

Maybe this pic will help you see the light:

lit_wp1_s.jpg

Though I have to admit, a huge part of the attraction is her personality (or at least, how it comes across in her roles).

• Members

Originally posted by TCEDDIA

2 words: Nicole Kidman

It's weird, she strikes me differently in different movies, some she's really excellent looking in (I just watched "The Peacemaker" with George Clooney on TV last week, she was definitely hot in that), yet in a lot of her other movies, my impression is no better than "meh".

So why should she taste like cigarettes? Does she smoke? That would disqualify any woman off my list, regardless of how gorgeous she is.

• Members

Originally posted by bholder

So why should she taste like cigarettes? Does she smoke? That would disqualify any woman off my list, regardless of how gorgeous she is.

I think I heard she did, and it just left that impression...

Of course my wife and I would smoke like mad before we got married, but not anymore (I think it's been 2 years?)

• Members
Originally posted by boy#152

actually, I am not trying to defend my write to be a racist, or use racist, bigoted words, but that the transition from a word being dubious in its use is ongoing, and needs to be understood as such.

... then what is problem? :confused:

• Members

I am with Lug and Jugg on this one. My girlfriend and I had lists of people it would be ok to sleep with if we ever got the chance... Amazingly enough, I had no problem with everyone on her list, cuz they were all hot women... But anyway, the ONLY person to make it on my list was:

salma_hayek2.jpg

If she is not perfect, I don't know what perfect is.

Archived