[metathread] $1.52 boy

boy#152

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by bassplayinguy

haha gotta love the fact that youre so loved here they gave you your own metathread

Loved? I think they are more like a bad car wreck. You know you don't want to look but the macabre always draws in the unsuspecting.;)

• Members

Originally posted by Rowka

The XL model? If so, that is a good deal.

no. origanal one. I didnt knowed there was 2 models. I will investigate now. thanks rage bass dude. you are a good pal,.:cool:

RBTV calmed down:cool:

• Members

wtf? THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS BASS AMP? that is just stupid i must say. That;s like a downpzayment ona condo!!! I know wendy is like a pure rage bass dudette, but she spend troo tousand on a amp? oiy my gorilla hormones nheed to be sapped if i beliebe a bar bander would need a tree tousand dollar bass ampo!!! That's like a lot of mulla for A-A-A-A-A-D-D-A-A-A-A-E-A

:rolleyes: Not a tack thread-I just cant figure a tree tousand dollar bass amp, I mean, you could get a nice condo dwnplayment in barcelona or eben Napoli for dat kinda trog bass rumblin dough. jack bruce has a cruddy amp back when he mattered:confused: that's likwe havin a lathe to cut a 2X4!!!

RBTV lobe da witch

but lobe condos more:mad:

• Members

I can easily see a real high quality rig costing 3 grand. To do it really good, you'll want at least a 2 way crossover. Super high quality power amps run for a round a grand and up. $1200 minimum for a good tube compressor. At least $500 for a nice Ashly EQ or something similar. If you're buying Top name cabs, usually 600 or so for a top of the line 1X15 cabinet. No clue on what a 4-10 costs. Figure a few hundred for a tour worthy rack and cabinet cases. A few hundred up to a grand for a wireless. YOu can spend a grand on a preamp getting top end stuff as well, give or take a little. I haven't even gotten on the topic of quality effects processing. That's a whole different thread. That's just the very basics.

• Members

Originally posted by Sixgun77

I can easily see a real high quality rig costing 3 grand. To do it really good, you'll want at least a 2 way crossover. Super high quality power amps run for a round a grand and up. $1200 minimum for a good tube compressor. At least $500 for a nice Ashly EQ or something similar. If you're buying Top name cabs, usually 600 or so for a top of the line 1X15 cabinet. No clue on what a 4-10 costs. Figure a few hundred for a tour worthy rack and cabinet cases. A few hundred up to a grand for a wireless. YOu can spend a grand on a preamp getting top end stuff as well, give or take a little. I haven't even gotten on the topic of quality effects processing. That's a whole different thread. That's just the very basics.

You're probably a little low on the cab prices. A good 1x15 can get up over $600 quickly. A good 410 can run up over a grand. There's some guys like Schroeder that are making what seem to be some great amps at great prices. I still want to check his stuff out.

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

You're probably a little low on the cab prices. A good 1x15 can get up over $600 quickly. A good 410 can run up over a grand. There's some guys like Schroeder that are making what seem to be some great amps at great prices. I still want to check his stuff out.

I haven't bothered pricing cabs in a while. I've been stuck on telling someone what I want and having it made. I'm now completely hooked on custom gear.

• Members

Originally posted by boy#152

wtf? THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS BASS AMP? that is just stupid i must say. That;s like a downpzayment ona condo!!! I know wendy is like a pure rage bass dudette, but she spend troo tousand on a amp? oiy my gorilla hormones nheed to be sapped if i beliebe a bar bander would need a tree tousand dollar bass ampo!!! That's like a lot of mulla for A-A-A-A-A-D-D-A-A-A-A-E-A

:rolleyes:
Not a tack thread-I just cant figure a tree tousand dollar bass amp, I mean, you could get a nice condo dwnplayment in barcelona or eben Napoli for dat kinda trog bass rumblin dough. jack bruce has a cruddy amp back when he mattered:confused: that's likwe havin a lathe to cut a 2X4!!!

RBTV lobe da witch

but lobe condos more:mad:

How is it that your posts over in OJ are spelled so nice but when you post in the bass forum you type like you never made it out of kindergarten?

BTW, your post didn't make much sense.....:confused: :confused:

• Members

Originally posted by Craigv

In common time, the back beat is the second and fourth beat of the bar. You absolutely can play on these beats with bass, and it's a drummer thing as well. It's one of the fundamentals of popular music.

Think Billy Gibbons.

• Members

no. callaway 1 1ron in good shape. cost some $ but heck, wigglin that stick is gonna majke the tee box guys all nervous, then i press the bet and KAPOW! I am shotting a good score and not even wearing ugly clothes. HA! I alawysa walk the course so i know the land, fyi,.:cool:

Archived