[metathread] $1.52 boy

boy#152

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

a fair and frank discussion...too problematic for the new HC marketing effort?...

:rolleyes:

if these HC guys were in charge of Rock&Roll back in the dayz-- there'd never have been a Chuck Berry or a Rolling Stones:D

Ray Coniff anyone?:p

asst. insurance salesmen and junior account reps, the lot:D

weak people, real weak

RBTV sets the
table with some
salt&vinegar:mad:

• Members

Keep in mind that Harmony Central exits solely because of the extreme generousity of Scott Sleman. Anything we get should be greatly appreciated. I try to use Zzounds to purchase gear before doing anything with any other vendor to show my appreciation. If Scott has determined he needs to do some marketing to offset the cost I can only say, "Thank you for what you've done for us."

• Members

Originally posted by J the D

Keep in mind that Harmony Central exits solely because of the extreme generousity of Scott Sleman. Anything we get should be greatly appreciated. I try to use Zzounds to purchase gear before doing anything with any other vendor to show my appreciation. If Scott has determined he needs to do some marketing to offset the cost I can only say, "Thank you for what you've done for us."

his name is Scott Lehman.

I hate when adoring fans get the name of their worshipee wrong:mad:

• Members

Originally posted by Bonoman

I don't know what the heck we're talking about, so I'm just going to pass some gas and leave the room.

*farts*

*leaves the room*

ehwww

you had garlic pizza last night bitch:mad:

you stinkie:mad:

• Members
Originally posted by boy#152

I think the finest recent hottie is that 'Lost in Translation' chick.

dont know her name, but...I would hold her hand, sure.

RBTV opens

heart:)

Scarlet Johanson (I don't know if I spelled it correctly), or as I like to call her, Scarlet JoHottie!

este_24181714_37_big.jpg

• Members

his name is Scott Lehman.

I hate when adoring fans get the name of their worshipee wrong:mad:

I don't have to know how to spell Scott's name to appreciate him but you whould know I save my worship for the Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross to save me from my sins.

• Members

I actually have somewhat of a clue what RBV is talking about for once.

...and if I understand the situation correctly, this wasn't anything to do with mod action, this was a thread starter chosing to delete their own thread, a perfectly allowable action.

Or has RBV gotten something else deleted now?

• Members

I don't have to know how to spell Scott's name to appreciate him but you whould know I save my worship for the Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross to save me from my sins.

I will take your word for it, given your obvious enthusiasm:)

• Members
Originally posted by bholder

I actually have somewhat of a clue what RBV is talking about for once.

...and if I understand the situation correctly, this wasn't anything to do with mod action, this was a thread starter chosing to delete their own thread, a perfectly allowable action.

Or has RBV gotten something else deleted now?

the mods did it.
which is their choice, obviously.

I aint about necessarily rufflin' folks feathers. but i thought we could talk about stuff here other than people's dreamy kids and bass pick-up choices...:confused:

is iraq off limits, or is that still pc?:confused:

RBTV envelopin'

• Members

Thread title restricts us to women we have MET.

Au contraire. Unless rbv edited it, the thread title says "never met".

Scarlett's hot, allright. She ought to play tinkerbell in peter pan, or an elf on something or other, she's got the face...

• Members

Oh, you mean your silly gibberish poll, then. Well, it was in fairly direct violation of the rules, regardless of whether you think a particular gender preference slur is part of the common vernacular in your area, there's been clear precedent not to use it that way here.

I've got no problem with it, the mods have to do their jobs, and we should respect them for it rather than constantly challenging them and intentionally pushing the limits.

I just don't understand how, after all this time, you cannot seem to "get it".

Rant all you want in your indecipherable rage visionary dialect, talk about whatever the hell you want, but keep it in bounds, and there won't be a problem. Break the rules, and there will be. Seems simple enough to me.

• Members

do you think Scarlett's ears are too big?
:confused:

Nah, she's an elf, I tell ya! She must've had the points trimmed off, to "pass as mortal" in the movies, though. :(

(OT rant: Actually, one thing I hate about most representations of Tolkein's elves is the insistance on giving them very pointy ears. Tolkein never described them that way, and gave hints quite to the contrary. A little bit, done tastefully (as in the movies), fine, I can live with, but most drawings and such go way overboard.)

Archived