[metathread] $1.52 boy

boy#152

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by bholder

Oh, you mean your silly gibberish poll, then. Well, it was in fairly direct violation of the rules, regardless of whether you thing a particular gender preference slur is part of the common vernacular in your area, there's been clear precedent not to use it that way here.

I've got no problem with it, the mods have to do their jobs, and we should respect them for it rather than constantly challenging them and intentionally pushing the limits.

I just don't understand how, after all this time, you cannot seem to "get it".

Rant all you want in your indecipherable rage visionary dialect, but keep it in bounds, and there won't be a problem. Break the rules, and there will be. Seems simple enough to me.

so if someone were to say..."you're my n*gga"...as in you're my bro...then that would be offensive even though it is in common use on the streets all the time? and tho it is not FCC offensive, as such, it maybe PC offensive to white's sensibilities? (guilt is..everlasting i suspect) ...so a semi-common eupherism in the gay community, like 'he's an art-f*g' or even, 'he's a b*tch' are equally offensive to hetro PCers?...:confused:

that line in the sand:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by TheDarxide

to be honest, i couldn't care less, it's not m y set of servers, but i am sick of wading through political drivel to get to the bass stuff.... go and argue in OJ for f*cks sake...

Or, you could just not read the threads you don't want to...:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by boy#152

so if someone were to say..."you're my n*gga"...as in you're my bro...then that would be offensive even though it is in common use on the streets all the time? and tho it is not FCC offensive, as such, it maybe PC offensive to white's sensibilities? (guilt is..everlasting i suspect) ...so a semi-common eupherism in the gay community, like 'he's an art-f*g' or even, 'he's a b*tch' are equally offensive to hetro PCers?...
:confused:

that line in the sand:cool:

I dont mean to be a bastard, I dont even know what's going ont, but it sounds like you should just learn to use decent language around here and not try to fight for your right to use "n*gga" or "f*g." In here they are considered uncalled for and unacceptable.

If you want to argue that using foul language is your Consititutional right or whatever, it would probably be better if you take your politics somewhere other than here. :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by I stink at bass

With the exception of my fiancee', I would have to say her best friend Tina.

You've never met your fiancee or her best friend? Who are you? Kip Dynamite?:D

By the way, your fiancee's friend is smoking hot! Any more pics?

• Members

Originally posted by TheDarxide

i don't, it would just be nice to not have to go back pages and pages to find the thread i was reading the other day.....

That's understandable, but on the other hand a lot of people spend a lot of time here and it's a testament to how great this forum's community is that it moves so quickly, don't you think?

• Members
Originally posted by boy#152

Jessica Alba?

a flat chested tuneless Nora Jones wannabe shank steak skank.

'nuff said:cool:

RBTV knows beauty

*gazes adoringly into mirror*

Apparently you and I have very different definitions for the words flat-chested and skank.

• Members
Originally posted by Tlaloc

I dont mean to be a bastard, I dont even know what's going ont, but it sounds like you should just learn to use decent language around here and not try to fight for your right to use "n*gga" or "f*g." In here they are considered uncalled for and unacceptable.

If you want to argue that using foul language is your Consititutional right or whatever, it would probably be better if you take your politics somewhere other than here.
:rolleyes:

what was once foul...say, a Black man singing to a white audience, is now a non issue, thankfully...the word and concept of 'gay' is part of the venacular and accepted...'bitch' and 'ass' and 'toilet' are words common where once they were banned..'f*g' and 'n*gga' seem so colorful and offensive to you today, but once, those other words were equally offensive to some folks...the point being, all along, is not about my right to use vulagrity...but that so called notions of vulgarity are challengable, and do indeed change...

actually, I am not trying to defend my write to be a racist, or use racist, bigoted words, but that the transition from a word being dubious in its use is ongoing, and needs to be understood as such.

the phrase "n*gga" in the context I framed it, is in common usage in many of the top 10 records today, just not by whites except maybe white rappers...the use of 'f*g' in the context I employed is also used in a not necessarily derogatory way, tho i admit either word is usually CURRENTLY used by mainstream white society as a slur...but so wasnt 'bitch' and 'bastard' 35 years ago....now they are lukewarm, and even at times, endearing expressions...can you see...

ideas rattled the cage way back when, they still do today...shifting sands make the machine clog, eh? words aren't the foe

RBTV

• Members
Originally posted by mlwarriner

meh...i'm not impressed...

she's okay, but not superhot or anything. but that's just my opinion, and i could be wrong...
:D
:D

See, I think that's what makes her so hot. She's subtle, not flashy or gaudy, just pretty. Great eyes. Nice lips. Smooth skin. Beautiful.

• Members
Originally posted by M-1 Fan

Same here!

I have to give the nod to my wife. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

+1....However...I was at the local Hooters having lunch a few weeks ago,and the Hooter 2005 calendar girls were there.
12 of the most Hottest women I have ever laid eyes on.
Of course I sprang for the 10 bucks and had them autograph there pics.:D

Archived