[metathread] $1.52 boy

boy#152

• Members

Originally posted by boy#152

I need to know of some plan cause my car is small and I get bored spani her granshie in my Focus. cant handle a hotel/motel - too much money,.

You are such a playa. ;)

In all seriousness, don't. Bad, bad idea. What about her sis?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that you should tell her husband about it first. Hispanic men respect that sort of candor. But be sure to bring him a goodwill gift like a bottle of tequilla and a new machete. Before you tell him get him drunk first as he will take the news better then. Immedialtely after you tell him reassure him that you respect him as a man. I would use some of these spanish phrases to ease his mind; Poner los cajones sobre la mesa, maricon. Chupe leche del pene. Tu puta madere mela chupa come fana. Anda la puta que te pari.:)

• Members

Originally posted by the hammer

I think that you should tell her husband about it first. Hispanic men respect that sort of candor. But be sure to bring him a goodwill gift like a bottle of tequilla and a new machete. Before you tell him get him drunk first as he will take the news better then. Immedialtely after you tell him reassure him that you respect him as a man. I would use some of these spanish phrases to ease his mind; Poner los cajones sobre la mesa, maricon. Chupe leche del pene. Tu puta madere mela chupa come fana. Anda la puta que te pari.
:)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

it's even funnier when you try to get dictinary.com to translate it for you

:D

• Members

tried to play it last night on a goof. drummer had fits nailing Ringo's groove. went home and listened. damn fine instrumentation on that song. stupendous tone on the skins, and the guitars are perfect;ly distorted, even the solo is perfect. the bassline? he does that nice scale run, but, admittedly, it's the weakest part of the song.

I maintain my B- rating on the bass in "Come Together"

RBTV E7#9in' in your faces:mad:

• Members

Originally posted by boy#152

tried to play it last night on a goof. drummer had fits nailing Ringo's groove. went home and listened. damn fine instrumentation on that song. stupendous tone on the skins, and the guitars are perfect;ly distorted, even the solo is perfect. the bassline? he does that nice scale run, but, admittedly, it's the weakest part of the song.

I maintain my B- rating on the bass in "Come Together"

RBTV E7#9in' in your faces:mad:

Texas Noise Factory doesn't consider you a bassplayer anymore...

• Members

Originally posted by the hammer

I think that you should tell her husband about it first. Hispanic men respect that sort of candor. But be sure to bring him a goodwill gift like a bottle of tequilla and a new machete. Before you tell him get him drunk first as he will take the news better then. Immedialtely after you tell him reassure him that you respect him as a man. I would use some of these spanish phrases to ease his mind; Poner los cajones sobre la mesa, maricon. Chupe leche del pene. Tu puta madere mela chupa come fana. Anda la puta que te pari.
:)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!:D :D

• Members

Has her husband got alot of money? If so get her to divorce him and share in the spoils (ie get her to buy you lots of bass guitars, equipment and anything else). If he doesnt then just bang her on the side. :p

Is the husband big or dangerous?

Do you like her enough to risk a beating?

I would personally say no because tbh getting cheated on by some one you really like is a total heart break.

• Members

Never mess with someone if their husband is bigger, faster or smarter than you. If you have to do it (any port in a storm mentality) try to hook up with the sister too. You can avoid the hotel issue and have a great story to tell your friends. My best advice, leave her alone. There are plenty of single women out there.

• Members

you could pre-empt the husbands rage by giving him a beating before you go near his wife. Then he'll know you're not to be messed with and she'll see you as all rugged and manly. Hell, if you mess him up bad enough you'll even be able to bang her in her own house while he's in hospital. Everyone's a winner.

• Members

Banging a married woman for the sake of it is pretty dumb, if you ask me.

Why don't you bang a single woman instead? all of the fun with none of the hassle.

>

Of course, banging a woman is actually right out. You should court her first, and then, after appropriate marital steps, make sweet love to her in a respectful manner, and on a sexually equal level.

• Members

The bass IS the song. It is one of McCartneys most perfect lines ever, and one of the most famous basslines in rock history. And yes, all the instrumentation is amazing.

Write a bassline like that instead of copying one. Write an instantly recognizable line known by generations and played by virtually every rock fan to ever pick up a bass. Write a line that so perfectly creates such an incredible groove. Can you do that? I can't.

Don't rate any more classic-across-the-board bass parts. Most of us won't believe you.

Archived