[metathread] $1.52 boy

boy#152

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

Or, you could just not read the threads you don't want to...
:rolleyes:

Ahh, come on, B-man. You know perfectly well that in this day and age we cannot be held accountable for our own actions. If we happen to see/hear/read something that we find offensive, we must immediately blame whomever allowed that material to come across our path, provided that it isn't us.

Say it with me now: "I am not responsible for my own actions!" See, now! Don't you feel empowered!

• Members

Originally posted by boy#152

what was once foul...say, a Black man singing to a white audience, is now a non issue, thankfully...the word and concept of 'gay' is part of the venacular and accepted...'bitch' and 'ass' and 'toilet' are words common where once they were banned..'f*g' and 'n*gga' seem so colorful and offensive to you today, but once, those other words were equally offensive to some folks...the point being, all along, is not about my right to use vulagrity...but that so called notions of vulgarity are challengable, and do indeed change...

actually, I am not trying to defend my write to be a racist, or use racist, bigoted words, but that the transition from a word being dubious in its use is ongoing, and needs to be understood as such.

the phrase "n*gga" in the context I framed it, is in common usage in many of the top 10 records today, just not by whites except maybe white rappers...the use of 'f*g' in the context I employed is also used in a not necessarily derogatory way, tho i admit either word is usually CURRENTLY used by mainstream white society as a slur...but so wasnt 'bitch' and 'bastard' 35 years ago....now they are lukewarm, and even at times, endearing expressions...can you see...

ideas rattled the cage way back when, they still do today...shifting sands make the machine clog, eh? words aren't the foe

RBTV

Oh {censored}...that made sense to me...that's can't be good...

Quickly, did that make sense to anyone else or have I been struck by some mental ailment that has altered my brain patterns so that RBV is now coherent?!?

• Members
Originally posted by boy#152

a fair and frank discussion...too problematic for the new HC marketing effort?...

if these HC guys were in charge of Rock&Roll back in the dayz-- there'd never have been a Chuck Berry or a Rolling Stones:D

Ray Coniff anyone?
:p

asst. insurance salesmen and junior account reps, the lot:D

weak people, real weak

RBTV sets the

table with some

salt&vinegar:mad:

you really do whine like a kid who's dropped his ice cream, don't you?

• Members
Originally posted by bholder

I've always thought Rosanna Arquette was really hot, too, but from some of the more recent pictures, it looks like she's been living a little too fast for a little too long. Anyway, here's a decent earlier one:

Out of that family, I would have to choose Patricia:

patricia16.jpg

• Members

I don't read every thread submitted so I don't have a clue what this is all about but I will say this. It's a difficult skill to develope, to write how you feel or what you think and convey it as it is intended.

Without the aid of body language or inflection or mood, not to mention personality, coupled with autonomy, it's not surprising that things sometimes get out of hand. That said, it would be extremely dull and short lived if this forum didn't have colorful characters, occasional bawdy language, and disagreements.

Nobody wants to be belittled, ridiculed or insulted. The friendlier and more familiar we get with each other the more this is going to happen. You can tease someone without being disrespectful. But before you do, ask yourself if you know that person well enough to do so. Unless you've hooked up because you live close I doubt it. Use discression. When in doubt,...DELETE

• 1 month later...
  • Members

it's just thm there role reversal is so very common amongst eletric bass players, even RAge ones cause they are like a lot of mostly failed guitarists gettin band work takin up the raGE Bass, so maybe they can be role reverers sex choosin whise? possible. happens sure.

any of you wear dress?
('cept lug course)

RBTV ferritin out the love
trudies
and RAGE Bassin fellow
hand holderers:)

*extends wet fingers to JA in ultiMATE act of daf loBE*

Archived