i put gibson pickups on my epi

mbengs1

• Members

I had a 498t and 490r off of my les paul custom and replaced the stock pickups that was on my Epiphone les paul. the stock pickups didn't cut through that much. I noticed the neck pickup was inverted when it was on the Gibson, so I put it on the Epiphone the same way. The bridge pickup is normal (the wire coming out of the bobbin is on the lower side) and the neck pickup is inverted (wire coming out of bobbin is on top). Is this how the pickups are supposed to be installed? or should I do it the normal way (the neck pickup not inverted). I like the sound of 498t on my epi. it's quite powerful. 

• Moderators
  • Members
On 4/26/2020 at 6:01 PM, 1001gear said:

I've noticed several pool match videos from the Philippines with riffy rock segues. Is that you?

it could be me. I'm not that popular as a guitarist but you may have heard of my name. 

• Members

I don't recall any music credits. These were all low budget productions featuring the same clip between every rack (game). Prolly an attempt to get around the Google Music SS but this could be a thing if done properly. There's always karaoke or a live band going on otherwise; very homey stuff and these seem to slip under the radar. lol

Archived