Two cats dead in a month and a half

OMTerria

Computers have killed thousands. What do you think they use to operate drones in the army. tool.

Can you please explain to me why you had to resort to calling him a "tool"? :confused: Please keep the discussion civil. Comment on the points of the debate and please don't stoop to insulting those who disagree with you. :cop:

And FWIW, you were pretty seriously pwnd in that last round, whether you realize it or not. And it makes your personal insult appear even more feeble; as if you had nothing better to counter his points with and were left with resorting to invective insults.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Can you please explain to me why you had to resort to calling him a "tool"?
:confused:
Please keep the discussion civil. Comment on the points of the debate and please don't stoop to insulting those who disagree with you.
:cop:

And FWIW, you were pretty seriously pwnd in that last round, whether you realize it or not. And it makes your personal insult appear even more feeble; as if you had nothing better to counter his points with and were left with resorting to invective insults.

Sorry: the word "tool" was a reference to "computer", not the poster. Try substituting "computer for tool and re-read my post.
IE to use the computer as a "tool"...in fact the rest of my post was in reference to the use of the computer and it's heavy impact on the environment.
That is all.

...being pawned doesn't alter my stance on overpopulated varmits. If I had more time on the computer, I'd be able to defend my stance more completely, but I'll leave the dominence of the internets to those who have more time than I. :shrugs:

• Members

Sorry: the word "tool" was a reference to "computer", not the poster. Try substituting "computer for tool and re-read my post.

IE to use the computer as a "tool"...in fact the rest of my post was in reference to the use of the computer and it's heavy impact on the environment.

That is all.

...being pawned doesn't alter my stance on overpopulated varmits. If I had more time on the computer, I'd be able to defend my stance more completely, but I'll leave the dominence of the internets to those who have more time than I. :shrugs:

Phil was talking about crohny calling you a 'tool'. Read the end of crohny's post that Phil quoted below your quote.

• Members
Can you please explain to me why you had to resort to calling him a "tool"?
:confused:
Please keep the discussion civil. Comment on the points of the debate and please don't stoop to insulting those who disagree with you.
:cop:

I actually wasn't calling anyone a tool. He said tool a few times so I felt I needed to use the word as well in my what should have been obvious isn't a serious post at all. I took the stance of anti gun people on blaming the inanimate object instead of the person using it.

• Members

I actually wasn't calling anyone a tool. He said tool a few times so I felt I needed to use the word as well in my what should have been obvious isn't a serious post at all. I took the stance of anti gun people on blaming the inanimate object instead of the person using it.

This argument is so rock solid they put it in at the top of the mohs scale.

• Members

8ffdl44.gif
88798027nd4.gif
im5e38.gif
tumblr_m7maashmau1r3gb3zo1_400.gif
tumblr_m7kxs76Dv21r3gb3zo1_400.gif
tumblr_m7q040w17Y1ry7oico1_500.gif
tumblr_m7w3bnrwzm1r3gb3zo1_400.gif
236z6.gif
svgtcj.jpg

2mmy6qh.gif

Archived