about to get banned at TGP (Dumble Content)

echodeluxe

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

they erased my post, like they always do.

I just stated the truth about something the op said in another thread and i think it was horrible.

He told someone else to keep playing his Mesa cause his pockets were too shallow and he was poor.
Maybe his mind equalizes money to tone, i don't know.

Well, after that he also posted the most awful played clip i have ever heard, like a 7 year old girl who only had 2 guitar classes.

And you are telling me this clown is the one who should dictate what others need to buy or play?

Anyway, any time that i tell him whatever about his playing or any topic where i confront him my thread gets deleted by a N Moderator.

• Members
the part where he says a real dumble sounds like a twin with a boost or that the dumble clone sounds way better than a twin?
:lol:

Robo, you're really stretching it to be a dick to me right here, do we need a hug? I said that the Dumbles sound great but not nearly what they cost, that the Two-Rocks I played sounded better than the Twin clone in the same room without anything on it, and that I think the Twin itself is a good sounding amp that can be made to sound as good as amps costing ten or more times as much with a good pedal up front. None of that is contradictory and you would be a lot cooler if you could just turn off the asshole sometimes and be genuine.

• Members

Anyone has an exemple of how a Dumble sounds? Like, a famous album or song or something... ?

David Lindley's Win This Record! and Very Greasy. Various Henry Kaiser albums such as Re-marrying For Money and French, Frith, Kaiser, Thompson's Live, Love, Larf, and Loaf. Some Stevie Ray Vaughan cuts, although it's not really clear which ones. Ben Harper's stuff.

Archived