about to get banned at TGP (Dumble Content)

echodeluxe

• Members

Why do you care if people worship a particular amp?

Its like your a 5 year old that gets upset because someone doesn't agree with you.

god sometimes i wonder if you can read.

have you read?

you must not have.

its not about the amps, its about the guy.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

im not talking {censored}. you are so backwards. look at my post. everyone in that thread is bowing down to dumble.

and his impact on the guitar playing world is nominal. i doubt there are many people who dont spend all their time on guitar forums that know what the {censored} a dumble is. impact on the guitar world? fender, marshall, boss, electro harmonix, shure.... need i continue? in case you were wondering what i was doing there, it was names of companies who actually made a tangible impact on the guitar playing world.

seriously, you just try to pick fights with me constantly and its tiresome. knock it off. you are purposely taking a dumb and blind stance in order to be my opposition. wah wah its boring.

I couldn't give a {censored} about you. You're all about my comment about your crooked switches now though.

Back to the subject though

• Members
I couldn't give a {censored} about you.

apparently you do. but like i said, i dont swing that way and i wont let you take me out, no matter how many bouquets of flowers you send to my house.
:love:

and yeah, i did pick a fight in a way, but at least im not drinking the kool aid, like you seem to be.

• Members

god sometimes i wonder if you can read.

have you read?

you must not have.

its not about the amps, its about the guy.

It doesn't matter really, he has a different opioion about something and you came here :blah:.

Who cares...Do you know Dumble? Do you know the guy your arguing with? Do you lose sleep over {censored} like this? Your just trying to get a response out of people. You know if you post comments such as, people will get "upset." This is what we call trolling.

• Members

dumble amps dont suck, i never said that.

frankie, nitefly, etc are among a few forumites that need to post regarding things i say in order to be the opposition. all the time. its a weird phenomena. frankie doesnt actually have a point, hes jst trying to get a rise out of me. nitefly has a point, but his point is merely "{censored} you" which is probably the best reason to post in opposition.

however, nitefly, i wish you would just simply post "{censored} you" whenever you disagree with me, just so we arent confused about what you really feel. especially cuz you are opposing mostly my opinion, which is moot.

• Members

... a healthy discussion rather than a creepy wank fest.

You must be new here...

Hi! My name is Al, my user name is L_Z_Nut.

My turn-ons are someone who makes me feel like a man, sensitivity, a sense of humor, and curly hair :love:

• Members

opinion = douchebag?

im not going to fondle anyone's nuts if i have an opinion.

i guess im not happy being milquetoast and posting things like "burn" or "i did it for the lulz" rather than actually having a stance on things that are important to me.

• Members

Please, you were so proud of upsetting TGP you had to post here about it.

i'll admit, the fact that they did get upset is funny. i posted the response and realized that it was gonna get peoples panties in a twist so i posted it here because i figured some people would have a lighthearted chuckle and move on. but i forgot this is serious business.

• Members

im not going to fondle anyone's nuts
if i have an opinion.

i guess im not happy being milquetoast and posting things like "burn" or "i did it for the lulz" rather than actually having a stance on things that are important to me.

:cry::cry::cry:

i wanted you to fondle mine :lol:

• Members

dumble amps dont suck, i never said that.

frankie, nitefly, etc are among a few forumites that need to post regarding things i say in order to be the opposition. all the time. its a weird phenomena. frankie doesnt actually have a point, hes jst trying to get a rise out of me. nitefly has a point, but his point is merely "{censored} you" which is probably the best reason to post in opposition.

however, nitefly, i wish you would just simply post "{censored} you" whenever you disagree with me, just so we arent confused about what you really feel. especially cuz you are opposing mostly my opinion, which is moot.

A search of your username yields 8 threads we have both posed in on the first 10 pages of results. Some of them are extended threads like the pedalboard thread. Two are this thread and the Skreddy Pig Mine thread where I jokingly mentioned your crooked switch drilling. You can manufacture a conflict between me and you in your head if you want but I hardly fallow you around and pick fights with you. I also have no interest in saying "{censored} you." I made a simple post at the beginning of this thread that offered a different opinion about the issued you thought were problems with dumble amps. You then somehow turned that into a fight where I was following you from thread to thread picking fights with you. Later you suggested that I was gay and had the hots for you. Its your mastery of debate that has us all in awe really.

Archived