about to get banned at TGP (Dumble Content)

echodeluxe

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A search of your username yields 8 threads we have both posed in on the first 10 pages of results. Some of them are extended threads like the pedalboard thread. Two are this thread and the Skreddy Pig Mine thread where I jokingly mentioned your crooked switch drilling. You can manufacture a conflict between me and you in your head if you want but I hardly fallow you around and pick fights with you. I also have no interest in saying "{censored} you." I made a simple post at the beginning of this thread that offered a different opinion about the issued you thought were problems with dumble amps. You then somehow turned that into a fight where I was following you from thread to thread picking fights with you. Later you suggested that I was gay and had the hots for you. Its your mastery of debate that has us all in awe really.

okay, you got me. the entire gay thing was manufactured. it is me who has the hots for YOU sir. very much so.

about the crooked switch thing, i honestly took that a a low jab, and it seemed like you wanted to make me look stupid because i asked a question about a pedal that may have looked sarcastic. i havent really payed too much attention to skreddy's products so my question was genuine. simple case of misunderstanding, thats behind us.

sorry if i misinterpreted you. you seem to come off kinda harsh sometimes, and most of the times you do post in response to me or in a thread i start, its not something nice or constructive. i didnt mean to make it look like you follow me around. anyone can see that you dont.

i just wish you could love me tenderly. thats all.

• Members

This thread is about nothing but you. You the great truth teller up against the evil Dumble kiss ass club on TGP. You didn't get the high fives and lols you expected from everyone here and turned bitter fast. What do you think this thread is about?

well, this thread was supposed to be about dumble. the only people that give me the attention you think i shouldnt have is you. congrats. you are what you hate.

now please GTFO.

wait, who the {censored} are you again?

• Members

This thread is about nothing but you. You the great truth teller up against the evil Dumble kiss ass club on TGP. You didn't get the high fives and lols you expected from everyone here and turned bitter fast. What do you think this thread is about?

Yeah I don't have a dog in this fight in the slightest, I haven't been here for weeks, but this definitely seems like a big self-high-five kind of thread that owes its origin to Echo's sense of self-righteous indignation that he is the lone voice against Dumble at TGP and anticipation that his willingness to speak against the sacred cow might get him a reprimand. A ban from TGP must be like a HCFX gold star or something. Hooray.

I've played a Dumble, the one that was used on a Stones record. It sounded great, one of the better sounding amps for clean, precise but saturated overdrive I've had the pleasure to play through. I wouldn't pay 50,000 for it. 5K maybe, 50K no way, 100K you gotta be kidding - but that's the market, a short-hand term for "whatever someone is willing to pay," and call them what you want but it's a waste of your time and energy and doesn't affect you at all unless, as in this case, you choose to go out of your way to make it your problem too. And then post a thread about making it your problem on another forum.

If it walks like a duck...

• Members

Yeah I don't have a dog in this fight in the slightest, I haven't been here for weeks, but this definitely seems like a big self-high-five kind of thread that owes its origin to Echo's sense of self-righteous indignity that he is the lone voice against Dumble at TGP.

I've played a Dumble, the one that was used on a Stones record. It sounded great, one of the better sounding amps for clean, precise but saturated overdrive I've had the pleasure to play through. I wouldn't pay 50,000 for it. 5K maybe, 50K no way, 100K you gotta be kidding - but that's the market, a short-hand term for "whatever someone is willing to pay," and call them what you want but it's a waste of your time and energy and doesn't affect you at all unless, as in this case, you choose to go out of your way to make it your problem too. And then post a thread about making it your problem on another forum.

If it walks like a duck...

PLEASE point out where i said anything negative about the amps besides the goop.

nothing self-righteous about this. i love that you armchair psych majors have me pinned, but you dont know me one single tiny bit. this has nothing to do with being the lone voice of anything. read the original thread, im not the only one who felt that way.

• Members

We don't know your secret soul, just the dirty laundry you keep putting out here from time to time. I make no guesses as to your motivations for doing so. I haven't read the TGP thread and won't because I don't care about this topic at all, I'm going entirely from the way you've portrayed the interaction there in this thread.

Here's something for you: why did you make this thread? How did you imagine it would go?

• Members

We don't know your secret soul, just the dirty laundry you keep putting out here from time to time. I make no guesses as to your motivations for doing so. I haven't read the TGP thread and won't because I don't care about this topic at all, I'm going entirely from the way you've portrayed the interaction there in this thread.

Here's something for you: why
did
you make this thread? How did you imagine it would go?

well first off, youre a liar. you do speculate as to what i post about, or you wouldnt assume i was posting to make myself look {censored}ing awesome, bro.

second, i figured this would turn into a discussion about dumble, his amplifiers, and the way he is portrayed.

instead, i got a bunch of vultures waiting in the wings for the next kill in order for them to feel good about putting another wrong person in their place.

Archived