about to get banned at TGP (Dumble Content)

echodeluxe

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why not just get the Ceriatone one?

Thats still alot for an amp IMO. Isnt it like 1150 before shipping? I mean, I'm not that tone picky. I'd rather try and find a blackface fender and just run some dirt pedal up front as a clean boost, b/c thats honestly what the lead channel usually sounds like to me

• Members

Thats still alot for an amp IMO. Isnt it like 1150 before shipping? I mean, I'm not that tone picky. I'd rather try and find a blackface fender and just run some dirt pedal up front as a clean boost, b/c thats honestly what the lead channel usually sounds like to me

I don't know, I've never played one or heard one in person so I'll reserve my judgment until then. I really don't think sound clips or *gasp* Youtube videos do anything any justice.

• Members

I was browsing that forum earlier, I thought that post seemed HC-ish.

I enjoyed the comment below your quote about how disrespectful you were being, even though youre stating the obvious.

you post is confusing.

all of the dumble amps ive seen the inside of had gooping in more than just the preamp.

saying gooping is bad for an amplifier because of reliability is anything but silly. you are more than welcome to post your praise for dumble in that thread if youd like.

the biggest point was that hes just a guy, and theres nothing he did that deserves the weird praise hes getting.

i mean, he should be laughed away from an electronics bench forever because of the crystal lattice comment in my opinion. i mean. really?

in before nitefly makes fun of my switches that are too close together/etc...

• Members

I've never played through a Dumble, but it, like any gear, will never give you anything that you don't already have. I rented a Gibson J-45 acoustic, and it's great and has better playability and intonation than my acoustics, but it won't give me better playing if I don't put better playing into it.

• Members

you post is confusing.

all of the dumble amps ive seen the inside of had gooping in more than just the preamp.

saying gooping is bad for an amplifier because of reliability is anything but silly. you are more than welcome to post your praise for dumble in that thread if youd like.

the biggest point was that hes just a guy, and theres nothing he did that deserves the weird praise hes getting.

i mean, he should be laughed away from an electronics bench forever because of the crystal lattice comment in my opinion. i mean. really?

My apologies if my post was confusing, but in the original thread, some guy responded after Mr. anti goop quoted you and typed away, and he thanked mr. anti-goop for dissing your disrespectful ass, or something like that

• Members

i do have to admit tho after having owned an Ethos I can't say I'd ever need the Dumble sound to ever buy one of the amps, or a Trainwreck, Two Rock, Fuchs etc... The Ethos sounds like every clip I've ever heard of a straight up ODS style amp, and through a classic clean Fender it just works. A lot of the other "D" pedals are good too but the Ethos is in a real class of its own imo

• Members

It rules that you're trying to talk {censored} about the dude. It makes you a super badass dude. Still, I challenge you to make as much of an impact on the guitar-playing world as he has. You'll probably have to do a little more than build superfuzz clones and pick fights on TGP though.

• Members

My apologies if my post was confusing, but in the original thread, some guy responded after Mr. anti goop quoted you and typed away, and he thanked mr. anti-goop for dissing your disrespectful ass, or something like that

the reason im confused is im not sure if you think im being disrespectful or if you are just relaying what someone said.

• Members

i would for sure take one of those overdrive special combos if someone wants to gimme one :love:

but i still think the new mad professor combo is gonna be better. and it's not gooped, and does not have the crystal lattice filter option :lol:

• Members

the reason im confused is im not sure if you think im being disrespectful or if you are just relaying what someone said.

I did not think that your post was disrespectful, but apparently some people did (surprise :rolleyes:). I had no idea that stating the obvious about something widly known was disrespectful, but thanks to TGP I will never make that mistake again.

• Members

It rules that you're trying to talk {censored} about the dude. It makes you a super badass dude. Still, I challenge you to make as much of an impact on the guitar-playing world as he has. You'll probably have to do a little more than build superfuzz clones and pick fights on TGP though.

im not talking {censored}. you are so backwards. look at my post. everyone in that thread is bowing down to dumble.

and his impact on the guitar playing world is nominal. i doubt there are many people who dont spend all their time on guitar forums that know what the {censored} a dumble is. impact on the guitar world? fender, marshall, boss, electro harmonix, shure.... need i continue? in case you were wondering what i was doing there, it was names of companies who actually made a tangible impact on the guitar playing world.

seriously, you just try to pick fights with me constantly and its tiresome. knock it off. you are purposely taking a dumb and blind stance in order to be my opposition. wah wah its boring.

Archived