The Official Zvex Locked Thread Thread

Naterel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ACtually a zvex flanger does seem like a cool idea. Not that many flangers around, that I want to own, but the effect can be cool. I think it just needs a new take on it.

with all the phasers that came out this year, next year will be the year of the flange.

• Members
Whatever. I do whatever the {censored} I want.
:idk:

Then you should wrap your brain around doing something in the line of a wacky chorus pedal, call it the "chorus factory" and make it so you can sound like a vintage CE1 on one end of the spectrum and a cat sterilizer on the other. A chorus with the seek wah/trem thingy added.

:poke::poke::thu::wave:

• Members

lol phil.

everytime there is a thread that pops up after a zvex bashing session, everyone tries to be nice and talk about zvex in a semi good light, but in doing so they tell him what pedals they think he should designing.

its {censored}ing weird. people are either:

1. bashing zvex

2. embarrassingly sucking his e-dick

3. telling him what he should be making

its really weird. is the only way to be nice to zack to tell him "hey, you should design a flanger that also chops onions" or "hey can you design a seek-remote for my tv so i never lose it?"

wtf people. get your {censored} together.

• Members

lol phil.

everytime there is a thread that pops up after a zvex bashing session, everyone tries to be nice and talk about zvex in a semi good light, but in doing so they tell him what pedals they think he should designing...its really weird. is the only way to be nice to zack to tell him "hey, you should design a flanger that also chops onions" or "hey can you design a seek-remote for my tv so i never lose it?"

wtf people. get your {censored} together.

Stop typing and make a demo of the Blackstone Appliances pedal.

Archived