Line 6 M9?

kriista

• Members

^^^ Yeah, the Liverpoool IS my amp.

This setup sounds great direct into my PC for recording, and also into my Atomic FR cab!

interesting....

i've been interested in getting that for that reason but also for dirt into my Hayseed 30. do you use speaker sim software with it?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

interesting....

i've been interested in getting that for that reason but also for dirt into my Hayseed 30. do you use speaker sim software with it?

The Liverpool....as do all of the Tech21 Character series pedals, has analog speaker simulation built into it.

• Members

How do I select a different scene folder?

And would the LED indicate which folder is current?

It says turn the model select knob in scene select mode.

Nothing happens.

Is there some trick to it?

Well, the first trick is that you have to have the latest V2.x software installed.

Once that is done when in Scene select mode, you the model select encoder and it's really obvious which folder you're in on the display.

• Members

Well, the first trick is that you have to have the latest V2.x software installed.

Once that is done when in Scene select mode, you the model select encoder and it's really obvious which folder you're in on the display.

Thanks, stilwel.

Will do so as soon as I get the Midi cable.

• Members

Okay, here's what I submitted to L6:

I'd encourage you guys to submit this list ... or one of your own

Here was mine:

A few ideas:

1) A PC for "bypassing scenes." I know you just added a CC command, but having a PC makes sense to, since Scene changes are program changes. PC #25 could be "bypass all scenes."

2) Option to have numerical values for parameter displays, rather than bars.

3) Octo, sans-reverb (just the pitch shifting algo with some controls for mix/rate/octaves, but none of the verb).

4) POG model (+1, +2, -1, -2, octaves, that FULLY handles chords)

5) Freeze/Gliss model (like EHX HOG, but hopefully that handles chords better)

6) Pitch-shifted delay model

7) Small Stone model

• Members

Here was mine:

A few ideas:

1) A PC for "bypassing scenes." I know you just added a CC command, but having a PC makes sense to, since Scene changes are program changes. PC #25 could be "bypass all scenes."

2) Option to have numerical values for parameter displays, rather than bars.

3) Octo, sans-reverb (just the pitch shifting algo with some controls for mix/rate/octaves, but none of the verb).

4) POG model (+1, +2, -1, -2, octaves, that FULLY handles chords)

5) Freeze/Gliss model (like EHX HOG, but hopefully that handles chords better)

6) Pitch-shifted delay model

7) Small Stone model

I suggest you either add these to my list and send them in...... or develop a list of your own.

• Members

Dammit, my M9 arrived last night via Fed Ex (a day early I might add) and I wasn't home. I got the mail tag on the door today so I know what I'm doing tonight, and it won't be the wife (well not til later maybe). Lulz.

• Members
Dammit, my M9 arrived last night via Fed Ex (a day early I might add) and I wasn't home. I got the mail tag on the door today so I know what I'm doing tonight, and it won't be the wife (well not til later maybe). Lulz.

It's OK, gives your USB to MIDI cable more time to get here :thu:

• Members

Nice. How can you pick something up the same day that you get a door tag? AFAIK, FedEx is pretty strict about that. Ive had a couple of rough phone calls with them. :lol:

• Members
Nice. How can you pick something up the same day that you get a door tag? AFAIK, FedEx is pretty strict about that. Ive had a couple of rough phone calls with them.
:lol:

Well I got the notice last night that I missed delivery, so they gave me the form to sign, which is now on the door. So if no one is home again today when they delivery, they should drop it off since the form is signed.

And if not some asses will be kicked.:cop:

• Members

(Posted this in the M13 thread, but thought you guys could use it too)

Just discovered something cool - you know when David Gilmour plays the intro to "Shine on..." by himself and fades in the background using a volume pedal sending a signal to another amp and a long delay, then solos over the top of it like this:
[YOUTUBE]vhvSi7dfQGQ[/YOUTUBE]

I've wanted to do this for ages and never managed it (only got one amp, no signal splitter, blah blah...) but I did it today using the M13. Just set it to DSP bypass (so that when you turn the effect off, the effected sound, in this case reverb, stays on) and set particle verb to about 75% decay, 90-100% gain and 80-90% mix.

Starting with the Particle verb off, strum a chord, turn the verb on, leave for a second or 2, then turn it off. The particle verb should give you about 15-20 secs of pad, depending on how you set it.

You can then add delay and other fx to taste :thu:

• Members

Question about looper an FX. Can I do this:

1) Bring up a scene, play through it and record.

2) Stop recording, have the loop continue
WITH
the fx I recorded it with, and switch to
another
scene, which will only effect what I'm playing and not what's in the looper?

yes

• Members

I've wanted to do this for ages and never managed it (only got one amp, no signal splitter, blah blah...) but I did it today using the M13. Just set it to DSP bypass (so that when you turn the effect off, the effected sound, in this case reverb, stays on) and set particle verb to about 75% decay, 90-100% gain and 80-90% mix.

Starting with the Particle verb off, strum a chord, turn the verb on, leave for a second or 2, then turn it off. The particle verb should give you about 15-20 secs of pad, depending on how you set it.

You can then add delay and other fx to taste
:thu:

Video?

The only reason I check in on this thread is in the hopes that someone has added another cool demo video:thu:

Archived