Line 6 M9?

kriista

• Members

Mmm, can't wait to get mine, should be here tomorrow. I was seriously thinking about ditching work tomorrow, but I have a couple of presentations, and a job interviewee to interview, so I probably shouldn't. but I might...

So a "Scene" is a combination of 3 different effects at once, that you can save, and recall, correct? How many scenes can be saved/created on the M9?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mmm, can't wait to get mine, should be here tomorrow. I was seriously thinking about ditching work tomorrow, but I have a couple of presentations, and a job interviewee to interview, so I probably shouldn't. but I might...

So a "Scene" is a combination of 3 different effects at once, that you can save, and recall, correct? How many scenes can be saved/created on the M9?

stock i think there's only 6 scenes--but after you download the update, you get 24 (4 folders of 6).

• Members

stock i think there's only 6 scenes--but after you download the update, you get 24 (4 folders of 6).

So I need to download an update as soon as I get this unit then? I'll have to search for this cable I guess. Have a handy link? Bear with me, I might have more questions:facepalm:

• Members

IRG, if you look on Ebay for midi/usb cable--you'll see a ton of listings for basically the same cable. that's what i got, worked fine.

i ditched my arion tuner. haven't used the m9 live yet--don't know how the screen holds up under stage lights, but tuner wise, it seems everybit at good as any other tuner i've used.

only bitch with the tuner, and we've got this in our list of greivences--is that if you've got a loop going and go into tuner mode--it mutes the loop and actually erases it. kind of annoying--but 99%, i'd usually be tuned up before/after a song and not during.

here you go:
http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-to-MIDI-Keyboard-Interface-Converter-Cable-Adapter_W0QQitemZ350220816032QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518ac98ea0

• Members

Thanks Bob, cable has been ordered :thu:

IRG, if you look on Ebay for midi/usb cable--you'll see a ton of listings for basically the same cable. that's what i got, worked fine.

i ditched my arion tuner. haven't used the m9 live yet--don't know how the screen holds up under stage lights, but tuner wise, it seems everybit at good as any other tuner i've used.

only bitch with the tuner, and we've got this in our list of greivences--is that if you've got a loop going and go into tuner mode--it mutes the loop and actually erases it. kind of annoying--but 99%, i'd usually be tuned up before/after a song and not during.

here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-to-MIDI-Keyboard-Interface-Converter-Cable-Adapter_W0QQitemZ350220816032QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518ac98ea0

• Members
I bought a red EP-L6 wah-style expression pedal from Mission Engineering.

http://www.mission-engineering.com

It works GREAT with the M9/M13. I just need to open it up and swap the exp pedal output jack to the other side of the pedal. The red powder-coating looks amazing!

M9BoardMissionEngxp.jpg

i may have to pick one up--my moog exp blows bigtime, not even really usable with the m9.

• Members

oh {censored}--you should've checked Crxsh's link--same cable, but had a BIN of $.99 with like $5 shipping. only a few bucks i guess. i'll buy ya a beer sometime.
:facepalm:

Eh, he's buying from a US dealer if he bought from yours. The one I suggested was out of Hong Kong..... so he may very well have it faster, which is probably worth the extra couple bucks.

Still though, beers on you? ;)

• Members
Eh, he's buying from a US dealer if he bought from yours. The one I suggested was out of Hong Kong..... so he may very well have it faster, which is probably worth the extra couple bucks.

Still though, beers on you?
;)

Yeah I saw that, shipping was free on the one you suggested Bob. A couple of bucks either way ain't going to kill me. But yeah, beers.:wave:

• Members

I unplugged my L6 EX1, plugged in the Mission Pedal and it just flat out worked right out of the box. Works fantastic for controlling the wah and pitch glide models. I don't have any issues with the whammy not getting all the way to my settings...which I've had with the Boss FV500.

100% Certified coolness.

• Members
I bought a red EP-L6 wah-style expression pedal from Mission Engineering.

http://www.mission-engineering.com

It works GREAT with the M9/M13. I just need to open it up and swap the exp pedal output jack to the other side of the pedal. The red powder-coating looks amazing!

M9BoardMissionEngxp.jpg

Hi Stilwel ,Are you using the Tech 21 pedal as your amp sound in this little set up? (I know about your other gear)
What are you plugging this setup into ? P.A. ?

Archived