Line 6 M9?

kriista

• Members

L6M9.jpg

This popped up in the M13 thread and I figured it might get more chat going in it's own thread.

I'm not interested in the M13 at all. Not my thing. But if this could replace my DL4 (only used as a looper) and give me some other effects at the same time. I'm all into that. Particularly since the RangIII is stuck in vapor-ville.

It would be funny for me to go back to a multi-fx unit. I got my start in that world in 1992-93 with the.....RP-1. Jeez, how times have changed.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a shame they mucked up their dedicated looper. (JM4)

The DL4 is probably (I'd love to see some numbers on it) the most popular looper pedal, ever? And then they drop this lemon.... yikes.

just a looper with the eq, reverse, layer volumes, half speed etc would do me i think.

• Members

I love how you guys are jumping to conclusions already about whats on it.

I hope theres NO looping whatsoever. if you want looping, buy a pedal. seriously, I keep waiting for a multieffect pedal that doesn't have all that extra looping/amp modeling {censored} taking unnecesary space, and no ones done it right yet

it has a looper. you can see it labelled. no amp modelling.. 'just' the DL-4, MM-4, DM-4, FM-4 and Verbzilla..

hopefully some pitch shifting if they've listened to demand.

• Members

I hope theres NO looping whatsoever. if you want looping, buy a pedal. seriously, I keep waiting for a multieffect pedal that doesn't have all that extra looping/amp modeling {censored} taking unnecesary space, and no ones done it right yet

rich renken over in the m13 thread already said that if the m9 was released, it would be an m13 with less footswitches for scenes and the like.

• Members

I agree on amp-modeling (ala pod stuff), but the looper is part of the delay the way I see it.

Man, I can't wait for more info on this thing.

• Members

I'd hit that for sure!

I've wanted a decent time/modulation multi for a while. It'd free up some board space and loops in my EFX, since I could just change presents with MIDI.

If it could do some decent pitchshifting, I'd be totally sold.

Pitch+delay+verb, in one box = game over.

• Members

just like every other multi effect

Not in an enclosure that will fit on a pedal board, with MIDI switching, and tap tempo.

Those three things are hard to find in one package.

Oh yeah, and god forbid it have half-decent sounds too... or upgradable software/algos.

Archived