OK, so i must've watched Back To The Future 50 times but...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

was going to say it looks like puente hills mall. I'll take a pic of how it looks now so we can compare before and after.

It is Puente Hills mall. I lived in the area when the film came out. I actually saw the film at the theater just outside Puente Hills mall with a bunch of friends. After the movie we went out and found the spot where Marty stood overlooking the parking lot. Fun memories.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

bump. good thread. yeah that wasn't something i had noticed after seeing it bunch of times. probably seen it 50 or more times in my life. always tend to notice little things you haven't before and this was one of those.

anyone else notice clayton ravine is named eastwood ravine after returning to 1985 from 1885?

related bttf trilogy is being released on blueray. and part one play in thearters across the country this past weekend. i missed it so hopefully they will have additional showings

[YOUTUBE]6xlb0lG3PkQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]vrx-D-Oqv5o[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
me and my friend watched them again recently and noticed a break in the back to the future 'rules' in the second film.

the doc explains to marty how biff stole the time machine, went back to 1955 and changed the future 1985 that they have returned to (it's when he is drawing the timelines of the alternate realities on the blackboard)

thing is...when biff did this, he leaves 2015 goes to 1955 gives young biff the almanac and then goes back to 2015.

but he goes back to the 2015 he left.

according to the rule the doc explains....the 2015 he returns to would be different...but it's not.

....just sayin'.....
:p

:facepalm:

Not so, because he goes back to the future before Biff changes the past.

• Members

The thing that doesn't make sense is how marty's parents don't go crazy as they slowly watch their son turn into the man that introduced them to eachother

They're hardly going to forget him, are they

His mum especially, she tried to have sex with him for {censored}'s sake

• Members

Ever notice that at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance the guitar and amp Marty used didn't exist yet in 1955?

But it's the only chronological/historical mistake in the entire movie (unless you count the fact that the movies 2015 doesn't look like the real 2015 will do, but whatever). Which is amazing.

• Members

In the second movie, the movie theater is playing the 3D Jaws movie.
In the first movie, the movie theater is an adult [as in XXX] theater, but I can't remember what it's playing.

Guess I'm gonna go have to watch it tonight!

I've also wondered how many DeLoreans actually exist at any one point in time...

Archived