Line 6 m5?

hangwire

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

same old POD patches

I wrote a Sonic Youth styled song for you, because you are the rare moniker I actually remember ... but then I also remembered your taste so I burned the only copy to a CDr and glued it to a squirrels tale and it is out in nature somewhere now...

2 columns, 1 each effect used at a time in each column, same looper, 2 screens, same ins/outs, USB added, all same effects, $175 new

thoughts?

:lol:

Keep dreaming. :)

You're asking for MORE stuff (extra screen, MIDI), which will increase the cost of the unit, but asking for it to sell at a lower price point. Why would they do that when the existing M9 is selling great at the current price, and the functional differences between the two products are relatively minimal? :confused: Sorry, but I don't really see an upside to L6 (IOW, sales at a price point that would result in a modest / reasonable profit on the product / project) in implementing your suggested product. :idk:

• Members

But it's really easy using MIDI and an adapter costs next to nothing.

And you can download scenes if you wished to, in the form of MIDI files.

I get that there's not a nice POD Farm styled software, which would make it visually more easier to understand what you're changing, though.

• Members

I want an M1 too. No looper or tuner, just one exp pedal jack. Just one footswitch, same display, all the effects, preset up/down buttons. Maybe $100 or so street price. It would be cool if you don't use much effects or not more than one at a time usually, or if you want to use more than one to be able to spread effects around with your other pedals.

• Members

1) Allow scene management using your computer and then you can also download scenes online and upload them into your unit.

2) Update your firmware more easily.

Yeah, it really is a bit of a balls. I'd like to back up all my stuff and edit it on PC, the interface is okay but not great. To be honest, I don't use my M9 all that often because of it, funny since I got it to make using effects easier.

Can you do it via MIDI though? I have an MIDI to USB cable.

• Members

I want an M1 too. No looper or tuner, just one exp pedal jack. Just one footswitch, same display, all the effects, preset up/down buttons. Maybe $100 or so street price. It would be cool if you don't use much effects or not more than one at a time usually, or if you want to use more than one to be able to spread effects around with your other pedals.

try a magicstomp.

• 4 months later...

Archived