Line 6 m5?

hangwire

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with the MagicStomp.

Personally, the only thing I would change about my m9 is to have an assignable position fx loop for an external dirt pedal. I actually would have paid an M13 price for that. I just didn't want the monster footprint of the M13.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The realist.

e; Unless it had external control options I would never use that though. 2 Buttons? If the second ones a tap then why not just buy the individual stomps then? I feel like Im missing something here.

Also I dont get this:

M13=12 effects+looper=13

M9=6 effects and looper?

M5=1?

• Members

The realist.

e; Unless it had external control options I would never use that though. 2 Buttons? If the second ones a tap then why not just buy the individual stomps then? I feel like Im missing something here.

Also I dont get this:

M13=12 effects+looper=13

M9=6 effects and looper?

M5=1?

Well, if it only has 1 preset and 1 tap it would be 'similar' to the -4 series since you can only use 1 preset at a time. But, yes... seems silly. I'm sure RICH RENKEN will chime in soon?

• Members

supposedly from Rich at TGP:

Hey guys. Rich here. As with any of our products that are not public yet, I cannot speculate. I don't really have any comment, as I did when the HD500 leaked. Seems like the German dealer got too much info out before we could have him pull it. Man, please believe me again, we did not want it leaked. We have some really fun stuff about it coming soon, just hang tough.

Rich Renken

Luthier/Customer Advocate

Line 6, Inc.

then:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunsetamps

ok so some of the line 6 employees are throwing misinfo. I can hang for reality. But give us some kind of timeline to work with, please.

What Line 6 employee is throwing misinformation? The bottom line is they and I should not be throwing any information at all before we "go public".

Can't give you any time line. Why? Look what happened with the new James Tyler Variax, ouch. I felt so bad because I was sure we were on time and then stuff happens that is out of your control and it just bums guys out and then I get raked over for giving wrong time lines. So, just hang in there.

Rich Renken

Luthier/Customer Advocate

Line 6, Inc.

Archived