hangwire

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Product:

Line 6 M5 gitaar effect voetpedaal

Algemeen:

De Line 6 M5 is een schitterend gitaarpedaal. Hij is net even iets anders dan zijn grote broer, de M9 wat een multi effect pedaal is. De M5 is een enkel pedaal, maar dan wel 109 enkele pedalen in

• Members
Product:

Line 6 M5 gitaar effect voetpedaal

Algemeen:

De Line 6 M5 is een schitterend gitaarpedaal. Hij is net even iets anders dan zijn grote broer, de M9 wat een multi effect pedaal is. De M5 is een enkel pedaal, maar dan wel 109 enkele pedalen in

• Members

Dutch to English translation

Product:

M5 Line 6 guitar effects pedal

General:

The Line 6 M5 is a great guitar pedal. He is a little different than its big brother the M9 which is a multi effects pedal. The M5 is a single pedal, but only some 109 pedals in one!

Line 6 on the M5

109 The effects are perfect copies of the most used stompboxes. He has a stereo input and output, so he is not only used on guitar or bass, keyboard players and producers also can use the effects. The taptempo button makes it easy to synchronize the effects to the beat of the music.

Not just a guitar effects pedal

Besides the impact violence has also a built-in guitar tuner pedal. Alternatively, an additional expression pedal connected to the M5, and he even has a MIDI out, dis also good to use in the studio.

Specifications:

- single effects pedal guitar

- 109 different effects

- Stereo audio input and output

- taptempo

- built-in tuner

- MIDI In ??and Out

- expression pedal input

Warranty period:

This product gives you 1 year warranty

• Members

If they offered an M6, people would ask for more/less effects at once... WHY CANT I HAVE 1/2 an EFFECT ON, I NEED ONLY HALF A DELAY, ITS NOT THAT HARD TO MAKE, SO MAKE IT.

:lol:

Im not having a go at you, its just i see people wanting more less features, even though Line 6 gave us 2 {censored}ing ace products...

• Members

If they offered an M6, people would ask for more/less effects at once... WHY CANT I HAVE 1/2 an EFFECT ON, I NEED ONLY HALF A DELAY, ITS NOT THAT HARD TO MAKE, SO MAKE IT.

:lol:

Im not having a go at you, its just i see people wanting more less features, even though Line 6 gave us 2 {censored}ing ace products...

Ha! My ideal pedal will have 2 at the same time with the new size... But hey, an m9 could be nice too.

Archived